YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RealDonkeykong Aurum RX TNT 500 log and bloods.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
RealDonkeykong will log for us TNT 500. and at the end will do bloods.

Thanks!

TNT500.jpg

Hello PM bros ... Huge thanks to Viking for this run. 500mg each test and tren per week and Im almost scared of the 500mg tren per week LOL.. If Im not bending the bar and benching over 4 (Im at 375 PR benchand maybe 365 currently) I am def, slacking in diet which WON'T be happening. Today I start my bulking diet as I have a meet 220 class and weigh about 203-208 throughout day. So I going to bulk rather than cut as I'm looking to PR at meets not win a 20$ trophy.
So far my Max lifts are 550/375/675... these are fairly old so by DEC Im thinking 6, 4, 725... Also hope to gain atleast ten lbs so i'd be 218 but im thinking I can be 220plus with my new diet.
Bloods will be done week 8-10 around that time frame and I shouldn't be using anything else that would effect although I am considering MK-677 which I don't believe would change Test or ESTRO..

I'll take some before pics and record workouts and some diet or any supp info . I also will post into Post Cycle so you can see how I recover. Just for the fk of it...Plan on Clomid/Nolva Mk677 for pct ...

Very nice blend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feqy45.jpg

couple quick BEFORE pics...take few more later
29d937l.jpg

back..
wtye5z.jpg

So anyways 1 shot in and today I did reverse bands up to a single at 700...I was hoping for a triple but I had a terrible diet last week. That will change as I'll be sure to meal prep much better. prob 40-50lbs band tension at bottom. Then I did sets of ten at 315/405/475... I felt those should of been easier to as recently did 455x15 easily. then I did heavy cheat rows for 5x3 to 325 and looking to get those up. cleans @230 for 5x2 but staying as they were slow. Did good mornings,hypers and some abs ...Going to do biceps tomorrow after speed bench day... Just recently put speed day after deads and thurs will be heavy bench days... Scale at home is broke but Ill check weight about once a week at gym...

Day 2 of training cycle and tomorrow I get to pin second shot... Excited!!! So I am now doing speed bench on Mondays and heavy delts/tris...I was supposed to do bands but i was running late so workout was like this

Speed bench-10x2 @ 225
Pin Press lockouts - 405 x5(after warmups)
Military press-5x3 @ 195 (ive done much more but just started back doing them regularly
Weighted Dips- 3x5 75lbs on belt and will INC to 90
This was it...
Most people hate reading diet stuff but for an idea
1 .Coffee and 3 glazed donuts LOL
2. weight gain shake (900 cals roughly)
3. 3 slices of pizza and water
4.Post wo weight gain shake after intra gatorade with added creatine and BCAAS
5. 6 eggs bagel gatorade
6. 2 cheesburger popcorn soda
7. ice cream.
8. Drinking another weight gain shake.
This is an idea now normally breakfast is eggs sausage toast and weight gain shakes in between 2-3x day with lunch usually leftover dinners anything from steak and potatoes to salmon and rice then dinner is something new either beef,chicken ,pork or fish with some carbs. I often have two breakfasts one small like the donuts or cereal and then eggs and sausage or pancakes/bacon etc ...If I don't use shakes and Im not on the run ill do two breakfast style meals /2 lunch and 2 dinners. I try to get 3 hours on the dot or 4 hours at the most. Supplements include weight gainer,creatine,vit c, zinc,magnesium,MULTI,DMAE, and Nutrabio Pre workout with ephedrine added on "heavy" days... A gallon of water usually consumed on trainingdays bit less on days off...

So Saturdays and Tuesdays I pin and the oil is thick as you'd guess but no super pain or "PIP" .... Again tomorrow is Squat day and I probably will be doing( I have it written down but forget some of it)
Squats up to 3 rm
SSB squats to low box 3x6-8
Stiff leg deads -3x6-8
leg ext and leg curls-4x10
hypers ,abs ,modified GHR

diff gym today had me little fkd up...
Squats-465x3 deep crushed pinky finger reracking and was terrified for a min i thought i lost part finger...lucky just the very tip caught and swelled up quick taking awhile before blood started coming...youch lol
Then the tren kicked in and in a rage I began beating and raping all other gym members. J/K just seeing who might actually be reading this lol
So squats then Anderson squats done from bottom up bout as low as you can set pins in rack while being able to get under and start with a straight back...Did 585 x3 easily... It was far from a full squat honestly I have some mobility issues in hips and trying to work them out as I was doing over 5 for 3 reos easy long ago now I dropped down to work on depth form and adding some things in as I go
Then Leg Press which my norm gym doesnt have so I just pumped up with 6 plates a side for couple sets then did leg curls and hypers/abs calves...
So Sat ill be pinning and Sunday will be deload as Im doing charity deadlift week after where I plan on getting a clean 700..

315 x5 Bench paused today easy... Was suffering from flu like symptoms and unable to eat alkl day but workout was still good...had goosebumps whole time and everything felt light which was weird cause its only week 1 and was sick LOl.
Ive paused 315x5 before but this day I was late to classes In AM missed meals and what I took with me I could NOT eat as I know 100% I'dof thrown up...Still feeling little fkd up...

So pinned SAT week 2 and SUNDAY (yest) worked up to 500 deload. Was going to deload@585x1 but i really have been hitting deads super heard so this week will help to recover as SAT lifting in a deadlift only charity aiming to hit 700 ... Not peaked for this the way I wanted but the meet in DEC is what Im really training for...this is just charity/fun,,,
So anyways I hit 1,2,3,4,5plates x1 unbelted of course as I usually use belt once I hit 585... Then rows which I just started doing 5x3 going 245/295/315/335/345x3 . The goal is to work up to 4 plates or so keeping them in rotation. These are being down from floor up with leg drive and kind of cheat row style but great transfer for deads... then power cleans and I deloaded on these too going back down to 185x8x2... Then hit some abs/hypers etc.. May squat light tuesday (instead of wed) and throw in some light hams/lowerback/abs...
Speed bench tonight and heavy delts/tris with some hypertrophy work on chest prob on an incline. Will be eating like crazy this week as I want this to be an official 700 though i dont think its sanctioned ill count it as offical 7 lol and then start working hard for DEC... I swear I am looking bigger already lol..Ill post pics again week 3 6 and 10 or around those times for good b4 after progress reports.

Speed bench kept pretty basic 225x10x2 with m.press 5x3 @ 200 goign up to hopefully 2 plates for 5x3 over time as the strict over head usually gets my bench up alot esp when Im doing weighted dips heavy for tris...
Today I did squat but just did 5x2 of speed reps and some light hang cleans before doing abs hypers ... Just going to rest til SAT but I will be benching heavy tomorrow @ either 325x5 paused or 350x3 for a 3rm...Depends on how I feel but I don't wanna be pushing to hard this early on.
Anyway the gear HAS been smooth but the last one got me a bit as some PIP /soreness in glute , don't know why the first ones didnt really cause this but def nothing to worry

so went 325x5 today paused bench working up in 5's since I was stuck for bit at 345x3 then finally hit 3 jumpoed 5 and was only getting rep @ 350 ... so doing 5s before going back to 3s ... went went well today. glute still hass goose egg and pain into tail bone... no redness so maybe just that thick oil /concentration... I am thinking of doing .5 ml in bilaterally instaed to reduce this...tho it didnt happen the first few injections...

gotta lift in event tomorrow or ...today...cant sleep. Good news is Im hungry AF and loaded up well. I still have goose egg on glute and its shifted up the lower back with pain slight swelling but I feel its starting to fade away. If I remember right I already hit my delt with this and was fine so maybe it was just bad luck on one...Gear is SOLID just thinking it may have some PIP to it I'll have to wait n see if I get these more often. But sitting laying down etc sucks...I wont let it affect my lifting though... Going to fk shit up and have some fun and just took some valerian to help sleep ... I cant wait to weigh in and see where Im at as Ive begun getting bigger despite it being day 1 of week 3... Once I hit this event Ill be going at squats like a mad man with goal of 600 raw by DEC meet... I know what my body is capable of and I am sure if I train right and eat enough cals I can hit 6/4/725... again by the time Im at end of cycle ill be heaviest BW ever and knowing how I look on tren prob lean too. So adding MK677 will give me the extra water weight and who knows I might even have to cut to stay at 220 .. this is going to be one of best cycles of my life IMO. And def will be stepping into a new level of strength!!!

So shit day today but some good sides... Event I only went up to 600 because of the pain. The swollen inject sire actually somehow traveled up my lower back and even though it felt bit better this AM I was having a very hard time getting into position. Looked in mirror after and right above glutes , dead center over spine swollen no redness. BUT I did weigh 210 first thing in AM and have gained a few lbs already. I started week 3 shot today and did a whole CC in left quad and felt fine and no soreness. Might be sore tomottor but def think the glute shot may have been off as litttle or just random freak accident...
Normal dead day is tomorrow so I'll just be resting then Monday back to dynamic bench work and heavy delt/tris/// So prep for DEC. meet has started and already bulking. I know if I wan't hurt today I'd of pulled 650 then 700 no doubt in my mind. Sex drive is now up like crazy...
Def going to hit the 220 mark in BW by DEC and again shootin for 6/4/725 which would be 1725 total raw(belt on;y). Going to map ot lifts and programking so Im hitting openers 7 days out and 14 days out around 2nd attempt weight. Squats need work so will prob be doing speed squats after deads and squat day 3-5 with variations using alot of box squats and safety bar high rep sets...
So far I am lOVING this mix and can't wait to see what i llok like and my lifts look like at end. Def. not a beginners mix as this is about as strong as it gets per ml. Aurum is the SHIT brothers!!!

Last edited:
So the other day on normal speed bench day I just felt like going heavy so 350x2 bench then 335 x3 and I think it was supposed to be THURS 330 or 335x5 so Im sure id of gotten it... Still growing...SKIPPED legs today becaus I can barely walk... The PIP is starting to really get me...ANyone have good tips for softening it up??? Should I injest in muscles right before I train them? Will heating oil help? Also Im using 25 guage and its so thick Im wondering if 22 might work better

WELL Id app any advice.. I never used high mg/ml except t400 once and that did give me a issue from one shot but rest was gtg... ANYWAYS
I can bend my legs today!!! So Ill be going to hit squats SOON and in three weeks Ive grown a rug on back and chest so ill shave up and post week 3 pics tonight probably...good news IS i KNOW if I didnt have that ass up to back swelling ID have pulled 700 at the charity event like NOTHING... Strength is moving up and meet preps is just beginning ...I hope to sign by SAT when i get paid as they sell meets out QUICK but worse case ID just hop organizations...
So guys... Yes PIP so far has been rough... So taking tips on ways to ease or poss eliminate this...Otherb than that Im 211 this morning and long esters so Im blowing up by week 10... This is some HARDCORE blend so if your knew to AAS or never used tren I'd say do not start with this LOL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear