over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diluting insulin

m314

Registered
I don't have experience with insulin yet. I want to try tiny doses like 2 or 3 IU with my next Synthetine run.

Can I mix a small amount of insulin with bacteriostatic water in a separate sterile vial to make dosing easier? I'm not confident in my ability to measure 0.02 or 0.03 ml straight out of the bottle.

If you dont know what your doing with insulin then dont do it.

Obviously

Sounds like you got it covered then

I'm learning what I'm doing, obviously.

That's good because it sounds like you haven't discovered the insulin syringe yet...

That's good because it sounds like you haven't discovered the insulin syringe yet...

I can just imagine him now staring at his 3ml syringe and 25g needle thinking how do guys do this :p

I've used insulin syringes almost exclusively for over a decade now. I only use larger syringes for low concentration compounds like primo and DHB. The insulin I bought is 100 IU/ml. 1IU is 0.01 ml, which isn't practical to measure directly.

I mixed 1 ml of this insulin with 9 ml of bacteriostatic water in a sealed sterile vial to make measuring small doses easier. 0.1 ml per IU. I'm starting this week with 1 IU insulin along with 4.5 ml synthetine along with 70 grams carbs in my preworkout shake. I'll bump this up to 2 IU next week and possibly 3 IU the week after. I'm not interested in bodybuilding doses with insulin, just the synergistic effect low doses have with injectable carnitine.

I've used insulin syringes almost exclusively for over a decade now. I only use larger syringes for low concentration compounds like primo and DHB. The insulin I bought is 100 IU/ml. 1IU is 0.01 ml, which isn't practical to measure directly.

I mixed 1 ml of this insulin with 9 ml of bacteriostatic water in a sealed sterile vial to make measuring small doses easier. 0.1 ml per IU. I'm starting this week with 1 IU insulin along with 4.5 ml synthetine along with 70 grams carbs in my preworkout shake. I'll bump this up to 2 IU next week and possibly 3 IU the week after. I'm not interested in bodybuilding doses with insulin, just the synergistic effect low doses have with injectable carnitine.

You are aware that insulin needles come in smaller measurements. .5 mL, .3 mL

Unless your insulin sensitivity is off the charts good, I would start at 2 iu. Plus you have 70 grams of carbs in your preworkout shake. A bit overkill

Btw, insulin is not in ba water. Have you ever smelled it?

Last edited:
You are aware that insulin needles come in smaller measurements. .5 mL, .3 mL

Unless your insulin sensitivity is off the charts good, I would start at 2 iu. Plus you have 70 grams of carbs in your preworkout shake. A bit overkill

Btw, insulin is not in ba water. Have you ever smelled it?

You can do half iu increments accurately with the .3 mL too

Your logic has lost me. Firstly if the slin was such a concern why not just use humulin-r as it's much more forgiving and easier to use when going low carbs. That brings me onto the fact you are using 70g carbs pre workout. I assumed you would be using slin and inj l-carn for fat loss but I assume not with the 70g carbs. I should add what you are doing is still great and I recommend that combo for helping to minimize fat gain when bulking and providing some added muscle fullness. I just wouldn't have 70g in one go and would spread it over your training window (sip an intra shake with added glutamine, eaa's etc). There was also no need to dilute the insulin and I just hope it mixes uniformly. Just adding your approach can still be used when cutting. What are your exact goals?

Last edited:
OP, if your trying to be on the safe side of things with the diluting and pre workout carbs, you're being extreme to the point of being counterproductive

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131