over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyric-6 (AKA PGH)

bigdaddyhd

Registered
any one heard of this peptide?
Tyric-6 (AKA PGH)

any one heard of this peptide?
Tyric-6 (AKA PGH)

Tyric-6 (AKA PGH) is not peptides hormone!
Tyric-6 is a growth hormone stimulate that contains 3 main ingredients.
1) GABA is a neurotransmitter with a stabilizing role in the brain that has a calming effect. GABA may also increase levels of human growth hormone. In fact, Tyric-6 may provide the necessary studies for stress and anxiety relief for researchers who are no longer able to obtain GHB legally.
2) GABOB - This 2nd ingredient is another natural substance related to GABA also known as aminohydroxybutyric acid or Buxamin. This has been used in the treatment of epilepsy, but it is a molecule that is very similar to GHB. What is interesting is that a recent study showed that 300 mg. s.c. of GABOB significantly increased HGH, prolactin and cortisol levels in a similar way to GHB, within 60-minutes. So the legal molecule of GABOB has many of the beneficial features of GHB, without its sleep inducing effects.
3) Magnesium amino-bromohydrate - An essential mineral.
Go to: http://www.stenlabs.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id=129

has anyone had any experiance with this stuff ???

what does it do...???

can it be a sleep aid for deeper sleep ???

has anyone had any experiance with this stuff ???

what does it do...???

can it be a sleep aid for deeper sleep ???

I wrote the following on PGH (akaTyric-6) last year:

Slow Wave Sleep (SWS) enhancers

SWS & GH release

There are two types of sleep, rapid eye movement (REM) and non-rapid eye movement (NREM). Sleep proceeds in cycles composed of four types of stages of NREM and a stage of REM usually ordered as: 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 3 > 2 > REM

The cycle lasts on average 90 to 110 minutes, with a greater quantity of stages 3 and 4 experienced early in the night and more REM later in the night.

NREM accounts for 75–80% of total sleep time. Non-REM is comprised of four stages; stages 1 and 2 are considered 'light sleep', and 3 and 4 'deep sleep' or slow-wave sleep (SWS).

It has been shown that sleep, more specifically slow-wave sleep (SWS), does affect growth hormone levels in adult men. During eight hours sleep, it has been demonstrated in several studies that the men with a high percentage of SWS (average 24%) also had high growth hormone secretion, while subjects with a low percentage of SWS (average 9%) had low growth hormone secretion.

In one very complete study referenced by several others, it was demonstrated that “GH secretory rates and peripheral GH concentrations were maximally correlated with sleep stage, with lags of 4.5 and 16 min, respectively, suggesting that maximal GH release occurs within minutes of the onset of stage 3 or 4 sleep”.

Furthermore “sleep-related augmentation of GH secretion… usually occurs around midnight and the GH levels at that time are, as a rule, at their highest during the 24-hour period. Partially, this phenomenon is time-entrained and partially related to sleep itself. It is associated with a slow wave sleep, and the maximal GH levels occur within minutes of the onset of slow wave sleep” -Holl RW, Hartman ML, Veldhuis JD, et al. Thirty-second sampling of plasma growth hormone in man: correlation with sleep stages. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1991;72:854–61.

The origin of nocturnal GH release in humans is still unknown. Most likely hypothalamic GHRH release is a major contributing component, but an additional role of another factor, presumably augmenting GHRH responsiveness of the somatotrophs, is likely. However the precise explanatory mechanisms are still not fully identified.

It is worth reiterating though that nocturnal release of GH makes up only a fraction of the total daily GH release in women, but the bulk of GH output in men.

Gaba & its derivatives

Gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) is an amino acid and the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system and the retinas of humans, which regulates muscle tone and other functions. It is also chiefly an excitatory neurotransmitter in most species.

GABA taken orally has been purported to increase the amount of the Human Growth Hormone. One such study demonstrated that gram amounts “induced clear-cut GH increments in plasma with a peak after 60–90 minutes”. The results of those studies have been seldom replicated, and have recently been in question since it is unknown whether GABA can pass the blood-brain barrier. However GABA when taken in injected form has been shown to both pass the blood-brain barrier and have a pronounced GH secretory effect.

At various times & in various studies GABA has been found to both inhibit GH release and exacerbate it. This contradiction is explained as… “inhibition of the GH release stimulated by GABA and its ability to raise baseline GH share the same basic mechanism, i.e., an action through dopaminergic (DA) neurons. Continuous stimulation of central nervous system (CNS-DA) receptors by GABA mimetics through DA release would ultimately lead to a state of partial refractoriness to DA-mediated events…”

The key then appears to be the avoidance of continuous stimulation of the central nervous system.

Two derivatives of GABA, gamma-amino-beta-hydroxy butyric acid (GABOB) and gamma- hydroxy butyric acid (GHB) have been shown to increase GH secretion as well.

PGH (akaTyric-6)

PGH (Tyric-6) is a gaba-derivative injectable growth hormone stimulate that simply contains:

GABA - a neurotransmitter with a stabilizing role in the brain that has a calming effect. GABA also under certain circumstances increases levels of human growth hormone; and

GABOB - This has been used in the treatment of epilepsy, but it is a legal molecule that is very similar to GHB (a now illegal molecule) without GHBs negative effects; and

Magnesium amino-bromohydrate - An essential mineral which enhances the effect of GABA & GABOB.​

The key to understanding why pGH (Tyric-6) is an effective GH releaser is recognizing that GHB (and presumably GABOB as well as GABA in certain circumstances) enhances both slow wave sleep and GH release. - Van Cauter E, Plat L, Scharf MB, et al. Simultaneous stimulation of slow-wave sleep and growth hormone secretion by gamma-hydroxybutyrate in normal young men. J Clin Invest 1997;100:745–53.

While GHB is illegal and not a component of PGH, its similarly structured brother GABOB has been shown to enhance slow wave sleep as well as increase GH. “Significant increases of prolactin and GH plasma levels were observed after injection with 100 mg GABOB”. - Gamma-amino-beta-hydroxy butyric acid stimulates prolactin and growth hormone release in normal women, P Fioretti,… Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Vol 47, 1336-1340

In another study an intrathecal injection of 300 mg of L-GABOB to cerebrovascular patients caused significant increases in plasma GH, prolactin and cortisol levels at 60 min after injection. These results indicate that GABOB may elicit the secretion of GH, prolactin and ACTH via the central nervous system. - Stimulatory Effects of Gamma-Aminohydroxybutyric Acid (GABOB) on Growth Hormone, Prolactin and Cortisol Release in Man, J. Takahara

Although the data is sparse and GABA studies as they relate to GH release no longer occur it appears that injectable forms of GABA & its derivatives enhance SWS (slow wave sleep) which is the time period GH is secreted. Since the majority of GH release is secreted in the first early round of SWS it seems that administration of PGH (GABA & GABOB) by injection just prior to sleep will enhance restful sleep and increase the GH secretory pulse.

Over the last few years anectdotal feedback from users including myself report both of these occurances. A protocol involving taken periodic breaks from use appears to be sufficient to promote continued effectiveness.

PGH is a simple, safe and effective compound whose ingredients may be purchased easily over the counter. GABA is sold in most supplement stores, while GABOB is harder to source but is available with international sourcing likely being less expensive.

Of course pGH is available from a research chemical facility and if purchased already assembled need only be reconstituted in Bacteriastatic Water prior to use.

So PGH will give you a deeper sleep and improve your sleeping...So you feel more rested in the morning ??? Now this wont make you feel all funky like old GHB did ? I remember back when GHB was legal, I would take it about an hour before bed, and felt drunk (or a simular feeling to being drunk)...But my sleeping was great, I felt so rested in the morning and could get away with 4 hours of sleep and it felt like 8 hours...

So PGH will give you a deeper sleep and improve your sleeping...So you feel more rested in the morning ??? Now this wont make you feel all funky like old GHB did ? I remember back when GHB was legal, I would take it about an hour before bed, and felt drunk (or a simular feeling to being drunk)...But my sleeping was great, I felt so rested in the morning and could get away with 4 hours of sleep and it felt like 8 hours...

It'll feel similar to taking oral Gaba but the sleep will be deeper.

So when you administer it you will get that Gaba rush or breathlessness for a few minutes. It is a tingling sensation but some hate the rush (it is panicky to them).

When over time you feel the rush dissipating after administration you will know you need a break. I liked 5 days on 2 days off OR 2 weeks straight with 4 days off.

If I had never discovered the GHRPs I'd still be using it. I subjectively felt after 3 months of straight usage that it gave me about .5 to 1iu of GH equivalent per night. That means something to an older guy (not as much to a younger guy).

ok so for my lab rat..How much would you give to it (it weighs 250lbs) Its one big f&ck%ng rat ...LOL !!!

I wonder if gaba is synergistic w/ ghrp and ghrh or additive or might even blunt the gh response....I read a study where gabaergic substances were able to block cortisol but in turn blunted the gh spike caused by ghrp(they used hex in the study). But If I recall, they used benzos not GABA, persay....Dat, am I doing apples and oranges here..lol?

diz, i can answer that for you

in his long ass thread you will find a diagram that shows flow chart of which chemical blocks or potentiates GH release

along with GABA (acts directly on GHRH), L-dopa, Arginine they were some of the ones that lowered somatostatin, so no worries there mixing them too.

i think tripdog from AM mixes them and has done them for awhile.

oops, didnt find info on benzos but here is the thread im talking about

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=511099&postcount=538

Last edited:
does it have a negative feedback loop when you come off meaning you have issues sleeping? or with GHB i have read when it wears off your body releases a natural i believe norepiniehren or adrenaline spike causing users to redose which is the reason it becomes addictive to some when you use it for sleeping- im referring to GHB. im wondering if this peptide has any negative effects like this?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131