over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John meadows splits for naturals?

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
Hello, after raising my strength and having minimum standards I would like to try john routines, I have got gamma bomb and creeping death 2. Did anyone try them? they look solid and very well estructurad.
Pd: iloventhisforum

I'm running the sentinel right now; not natural and still need a day off every 3 days.

Steroids increase your recovery but I'm going to state a very common pattern seen; your recovery is mostly genetic. Steroids can only amplify that.

Some guys recover brilliantly naturally, others poorly on gear.

John has structured his programs extremely well and thoroughly, you should be good, add rest days if needed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Exactly this. If you need an extra day or two for recovery then add it in. A lot of the programs have extra pump/touch up days to hit a body part more than once, it's easy enough to drop one of those days if you aren't recovering.

Even not being natural, I ran Omega Beam for a prep once and still needed to take an extra day here and there. No shame in that.

I'm running the sentinel right now; not natural and still need a day off every 3 days.

Steroids increase your recovery but I'm going to state a very common pattern seen; your recovery is mostly genetic. Steroids can only amplify that.

Some guys recover brilliantly naturally, others poorly on gear.

John has structured his programs extremely well and thoroughly, you should be good, add rest days if needed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You wrote in your other thread you don't eat enough food. Your diet is key no matter if you're natural or enhanced. Nutrition is everything. John is great but if you are spending your money (I know you are only 21) on training plans over good quality food you have your priorities all messed up.

Training is vital and your program can be very important but exercise form and overall intensity/volume is much more important that how you structure things. You could have a great structured program but if you don't know how to train properly and your not eating enough forget about making gains.

Again his programs are great but that stuff should be for people who are eating properly to begin with. Food and rest is what makes you recover optimally.

What do you eat on a typical day? Please be honest.

You wrote in your other thread you don't eat enough food. Your diet is key no matter if you're natural or enhanced. Nutrition is everything. John is great but if you are spending your money (I know you are only 21) on training plans over good quality food you have your priorities all messed up.

Training is vital and your program can be very important but exercise form and overall intensity/volume is much more important that how you structure things. You could have a great structured program but if you don't know how to train properly and your not eating enough forget about making gains.

Again his programs are great but that stuff should be for people who are eating properly to begin with. Food and rest is what makes you recover optimally.

My friend was being trained by Meadows. He had him eating a grip of Whole Foods. Lots!!!! Nutrition was a major component! Awesome workout routines too. Lots of supersets. Very intense!

My friend was being trained by Meadows. He had him eating a grip of Whole Foods. Lots!!!! Nutrition was a major component! Awesome workout routines too. Lots of supersets. Very intense!

Exactly. John is great. But these sort of routines should be used by someone who is at least eating properly. It's important to get your training sorted as soon as possible so optimal gains can be made. If the OP has lot's of money then it's fine but I know when I was 21 I didn't and I would have been better buying good food over a training plan. My point may be mute and he has the money to get everything but he did state he is not eating enough. At least he isn't asking about drugs. I just think if you are not eating properly it doesn't matter what routine you follow you won't get the results you desire. His 1st priority should be food if he wants to grow and increase strength (he posted that in his other thread).

This x1000.

you shld try program 18 or Creeping Death 1 before moving to CD 2. :headbang:

When I talk about not eating enough I mean I'm in a cutting stage, actually lower my calories because here in Argentina is coming summer and you want to look aesthetic. I eat, I am not an expert but I have calculated macros in my diets, this diet that I follow now is in line with my lifestyle
in the morning 1 egg and one clear two slices of bread with low fat cheese a fruit, maybe kiwi granola bar
Noon 80 g rice half tomato 150-200g chicken
Mid afternoon 2 clear 1 egg 1 piece of bread
Pre work out and post workout (I prepare a kind of cake in the microwave) 60-80 g oatmeal + 1 teaspoon of cocoa 80% + 50 ml of milk + 2 egg whites and one egg + 1 tablespoon of mash sugar + 2 whey protein measurements 1 banana
post workout meal
Salad with a handful of rice + 200-250 g of chicken

Some days i quit 3eggs and eat atun 120g

When I talk about not eating enough I mean I'm in a cutting stage, actually lower my calories because here in Argentina is coming summer and you want to look aesthetic. I eat, I am not an expert but I have calculated macros in my diets, this diet that I follow now is in line with my lifestyle
in the morning 1 egg and one clear two slices of bread with low fat cheese a fruit, maybe kiwi granola bar
Noon 80 g rice half tomato 150-200g chicken
Pre work out and post workout (I prepare a kind of cake in the microwave) 60-80 g oatmeal + 1 teaspoon of cocoa 80% + 50 ml of milk + 2 egg whites and one egg + 1 tablespoon of mash sugar + 2 whey protein measurements 1 banana
post workout meal
Salad with a handful of rice + 200-250 g of chicken

Some days i quit 3eggs and eat atun 120g

I would increase protein for 2 meals unless "clear" is high protein. What do you mean when you wrote "clear"? Your 3 eggs and 120g tuna is much better. What are your stats? Why are you cutting? Is your bodyfat high?

I don't know anyone who would eat such a small amount of food even on a crash cut. The lack of calories aside, I'm honestly amazed that you're able to function throughout the day without being hungry af lmao

Are you sure you're in argentina and not in Venezuala where there's like no food in the grocery store? Lol

Alright, I'm done roasting. You are never going to look like a grown boy until you can at least manage to scarf 4 whole eggs down for breakfast. Lets start there. At the absolute minimum

I would increase protein for 2 meals unless "clear" is high protein. What do you mean when you wrote "clear"? Your 3 eggs and 120g tuna is much better. What are your stats? Why are you cutting? Is your bodyfat high?

I'm guessing this just means the white with the yolk thrown out, which a crying shame consider how little food this already is.

Last edited:
I don't know anyone who would eat such a small amount of food even on a crash cut. The lack of calories aside, I'm honestly amazed that you're able to function throughout the day without being hungry af lmao

Are you sure you're in argentina and not in Venezuala where there's like no food in the grocery store? Lol

Alright, I'm done roasting. You are never going to look like a grown boy until you can at least manage to scarf 4 whole eggs down for breakfast. Lets start there. At the absolute minimum

I'm guessing this just means the white with the yolk thrown out, which a crying shame consider how little food this already is.

I agree but I was trying to be nice. He is only 21 so we all start somewhere. OP definitely diet on the most calories possible. The diet isn't too bad though as I have since much worse and he won't exactly be huge. I assumed clear meant that but he wrote it differently for each meal. Unless "2 clear and 1 egg" actually means 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg. As you state it's a shame to throw away those yolks and he should be going for 4 whole eggs each meal. The yolks are especially important with him being natural but they are regardless of drug intake.

Last edited:
I agree but I was trying to be nice. He is only 21 so we all start somewhere. OP definitely diet on the most calories possible. The diet isn't too bad though as I have since much worse and he won't exactly be huge. I assumed clear meant that but he wrote it differently for each meal. Unless "2 clear and 1 egg" actually means 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg. As you state it's a shame to throw away those yolks and he should be going for 4 whole eggs each meal. The yolks are especially important with him being natural but they are regardless of drug intake.

I'm ashamed to write so bad lol, now I tell you my situation, in winter I got a little fat, I always locate a lot of fat in the stomach part and when I start eating for volume I see little esthetic, now what I do is try go down little by little because I had gone (fat), in winter i weighting 84 to 85 kg ,size well, but a lot would be liquid and fat (20% or more) now I weight 77kgs for 1.74cm and I will be at 13-14%, the calories do not seem so low for me person of my weight-stature, you who are a beast of muscle maybe eat up to 5000, with respect to food I was referring to 3 white eggs and a whole egg, I throw some yolks because counting the fats of cocoa and cheese, milk, to Sometimes like salmon that also has fat, I try not to have a single source of food. I was fat 6 years ago that scares me a little to increase many calories :(, I arrived at the gym everything was difficult, I constantly read articles and forums to change, but my genetics does not help (little bones/structure)I’m better but i do not like it, i want more, the people around me recognize it, but itsn’t enough
Thanks for reading, you are kind

Last edited:
Your diet sucks bro, you need more protein in some foods. And lose the fear to the fats founts.

But I understand, protein is very expensive in almost all South American countries, I know many who want to be bodybuilders in those countries, looking for training systems and/or use gear because are pseudo-legal, but they always look fat like shit because they do not eat quality diets.

It's time to take on the reality, if you do not have a good diet, it's impossible to be a bodybuilder.

Your diet sucks bro, you need more protein in some foods. And lose the fear to the fats founts.

But I understand, protein is very expensive in almost all South American countries, I know many who want to be bodybuilders in those countries, looking for training systems and/or use gear because are pseudo-legal, but they always look fat like shit because they do not eat quality diets.

It's time to take on the reality, if you do not have a good diet, it's impossible to be a bodybuilder.

Are you sure it's low protein? 6eggs white 2 whole egg + 450-500 g chicken + 2 scoop protein + milk. What would you add?

Are you sure it's low protein? 6eggs white 2 whole egg + 450-500 g chicken + 2 scoop protein + milk. What would you add?

These meals look low in protein.

These meals look low in protein.

Beti I think I know you from musclecoop xD, so I'll speak to you in Spanish, those meals are times of the day where I do not have much time, I try to eat something practical, and put in some food, maybe make fewer meals would be better ... no I know, but I think that the amount is counted with an app and the consumption is 260 g of protein (more than 2 g per kg of weight). If you think I can add it, I'll keep it in mind, and leave my weight in the previous post

Yes, you can speak to me in Spanish :), I've been to many Spanish speaking forums, not just in Musclecoop. :guay:

Well, I'd like to have a similar amount of protein in each meal, and I'm just going to count the protein from animal sources. : headbang:

What was the motto back in the day? “It’s ok to skip a training day, but never skip a meal!”

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131