over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Npp vs deca.

Babytrex

Newbies
My body didn't care for deca. Just wondering if anyone did not like deca, but NPP worked well? Thanks

I looked like a loaf of banana bread on Nandro D.
Npp was fabulouso!

Look at the anasci results over all the past testing rounds. Very few products actually contain the dosage or even compound on the label. And that's already for some of the more reliable labs that are represented on the forums and where people can thus discuss products. Imagine how bad it must be for the hundreds of other UG labs around.

I believe this is where a lot of the myths about steroids come from. The myth that the ester changes the potency/side effects of a steroid is probably the worst of them. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The only difference between for example Nandrolone Decanoate and Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate is how long it takes until the ester is cleaved off the steroid. Before the ester is cleaved off, the compound has no pharmacological action. After the ester is cleaved off, the same exact steroid molecule is left.

Thus, NPP injected more frequently (say ed) compared to Deca injected e3d will have very very similar blood levels, effects and side effects. In general, the higher weight of longer esters means that less of the actual steroid is contained than in products with shorter esters. But in the case of NPP and Deca, the difference is negligible: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg Nandrolone vs. 62mg for Deca per 100mg of the esterfied steroid.

The myth is widespread now, so people's prior beliefs lead to massive confirmation bias / placebo so that it becomes self-perpetuating.

if you feel like you got different results from NPP vs Deca, you either are fooling yourself, or your products did not contain what was on the label.

Last edited:
Look at the anasci results over all the past testing rounds. Very few products actually contain the dosage or even compound on the label. And that's already for some of the more reliable labs that are represented on the forums and where people can thus discuss products. Imagine how bad it must be for the hundreds of other UG labs around.

I believe this is where a lot of the myths about steroids come from. The myth that the ester changes the potency/side effects of a steroid is probably the worst of them. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The only difference between for example Nandrolone Decanoate and Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate is how long it takes until the ester is cleaved off the steroid. Before the ester is cleaved off, the compound has no pharmacological action. After the ester is cleaved off, the same exact steroid molecule is left.

Thus, NPP injected more frequently (say ed) compared to Deca injected e3d will have very very similar blood levels, effects and side effects. In general, the higher weight of longer esters means that less of the actual steroid is contained than in products with shorter esters. But in the case of NPP and Deca, the difference is negligible: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg Nandrolone vs. 62mg for Deca per 100mg of the esterfied steroid.

The myth is widespread now, so people's prior beliefs lead to massive confirmation bias / placebo so that it becomes self-perpetuating.

if you feel like you got different results from NPP vs Deca, you either are fooling yourself, or your products did not contain what was on the label.

Nice but no...

I've used npp and deca at high dosages (the same dosages for the same time frame. Every other day injects of both. Deca 300 (1 cc) or npp 100 (3cc)
Home brew from 98% pure tested powder.
They work different, just like test prop vs enanthate do.

Nice but no...

I've used npp and deca at high dosages (the same dosages for the same time frame. Every other day injects of both. Deca 300 (1 cc) or npp 100 (3cc)
Home brew from 98% pure tested powder.
They work different, just like test prop vs enanthate do.
Explain how. Also, do you mind sharing the 2 HPLC tests on the raws you used.

There has been a few studies showing that the ester means more than previously thought in regards to drugs performance.. I'll find the studies when I get home.. One showed the differences in test propinate compared to test enth in regards to anabolism etc.. Drastic difference? Maybe not,. But the effects on the compound is different..

Explain how. Also, do you mind sharing the 2 HPLC tests on the raws you used.

This was 4 years ago with tests. Don't have the paper work from them...never did. A guy would test my stuff for free here.
No reason to lie. You just disagree with everything here.
I've already said I looked like a loaf on normal deca.
Short esters you actually feel more to. Everyone feels that.

Last edited:
This was 4 years ago with tests. Don't have the paper work from them...never did. A guy would test my stuff for free here.
No reason to lie. You just disagree with everything here.
I've already said I looked like a loaf on normal deca.
Short esters you actually feel more to. Everyone feels that.
I actually agree with 90% of posts here. I just don't think it's very productive to reply with "I agree" to all of them. There's also a lot of things I disagree with but can't be bothered to get into. Then there's the sort of bullshit and myths that piss me off enough to warrant a reply.

This is from one of the sponsors post. Maybe?
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/2680150-post2095.html

Take care.
MS
Thanks for posting these, and thanks to aldodupaul for compiling them. Although I disagree with his interpretation of the findings. All these studies show you is that, given a certain injection frequency, steroids with longer esters produce more stable blood levels and thus more favorable results. This is hardly surprising and not at all controversial.

Yeah, if you have a test prop injection that only leads to elevated test levels for, say, 3 out of 7 days, then that is gonna lead to less nitrogen retention than when the same testosterone dose is released more evenly with a longer ester. And yes, this will lead to higher nitrogen retention as noted in one of the studies.
IF you are restricted to injecting only once a week, then yes, a steroid with longer esters will be required to produce elevated blood levels throughout. But nobody is recommending to inject Test propionate once a week. Similarly, no matter how basic and broscience based the cycle advise you find online, all will tell you to inject NPP much more frequently than Deca.

So none of the studies quoted show that different esters will produce different results, since they did not vary injection frequency between esters. The fact remains that if you inject Nandrolone with a short ester (like NPP) more frequently than Nandrolone with a long ester (like Deca), then results and side effects will be virtually identical.

Thanks for posting these, and thanks to aldodupaul for compiling them. Although I disagree with his interpretation of the findings. All these studies show you is that, given a certain injection frequency, steroids with longer esters produce more stable blood levels and thus more favorable results. This is hardly surprising and not at all controversial.

Yeah, if you have a test prop injection that only leads to elevated test levels for, say, 3 out of 7 days, then that is gonna lead to less nitrogen retention than when the same testosterone dose is released more evenly with a longer ester. And yes, this will lead to higher nitrogen retention as noted in one of the studies.
IF you are restricted to injecting only once a week, then yes, a steroid with longer esters will be required to produce elevated blood levels throughout. But nobody is recommending to inject Test propionate once a week. Similarly, no matter how basic and broscience based the cycle advise you find online, all will tell you to inject NPP much more frequently than Deca.

So none of the studies quoted show that different esters will produce different results, since they did not vary injection frequency between esters. The fact remains that if you inject Nandrolone with a short ester (like NPP) more frequently than Nandrolone with a long ester (like Deca), then results and side effects will be virtually identical.

good point jeff in real world there is no differences in esters other than just what you mention

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member