over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC-1295 Dosing

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I have some experience with sermorelin. Not sure if it really worked for me. I was reading up on CJC-1295. It's available from one of the board sponsors in 2mg vials. How many mls of sterilized water would one add and how would one dose? I still have the syringes from my sermorelin. I believe they are 25cc syringes. With the sermorilin I would get 12mg vials, add 3 mls of water and dose 25cc once a day.

How would I use 2mg vials of cjc-1295?

Whatever it is you're reconstituting, you need to use some math skills. It's as simple as finding the ratio (fraction) of units vs. cc's, or mg's vs. cc's. Let's say you had a 2mg vial of powder, you wanted to dose at 100mcg per shot, and you wanted to mix/reconstitute with 2 ml's of bacteriostatic water, then we can break it down like this:
(2mg's/2ml's)= 1mg/ml.
(1mg/ml)x(1000mcg/mg)= 1000mcg/ml
(1ml/1000mcg)x(100mcg/dose)= 0.10 ml/dose
So to get a 100 mcg dose, you reconstitute a 2mg powder w/ 2 ml's bacteriostatic water and withdraw .1 ml for a 100 mcg dose. You can do a similar process to convert units to ml's, just substitute units for mg's.

Part II question on CJC-1295

Thank you for the much needed math lesson. :) I have a masters in finance but I was stumped on how to break down the mg to ml to mcg to etc. You rock! I also love those photos in your sign off. I want to use them for my work email, but I don't think it would go over very well.

Well, that's part one of my question. Now how much is an average dose of cjc-1295 for a 45 year old 200lb guy. Let's call it the dosing/therapeutic equivalent of a 600mg per week dose of test, only seeking the benefits of gh. Not crazy high, but not HRT either.

Thank you

Thank you for the much needed math lesson. :) I have a masters in finance but I was stumped on how to break down the mg to ml to mcg to etc. You rock! I also love those photos in your sign off. I want to use them for my work email, but I don't think it would go over very well.

Well, that's part one of my question. Now how much is an average dose of cjc-1295 for a 45 year old 200lb guy. Let's call it the dosing/therapeutic equivalent of a 600mg per week dose of test, only seeking the benefits of gh. Not crazy high, but not HRT either.

Thank you

No problem with the math lesson. I'm actually in a math lab typing this right now :eek: Glad you like the pictures... but on the cjc thing, it's funny that you ask, because I'm starting my research on cjc-1295 tonight. Dosing at 100mcg cjc-1295 and 100mcg ghrp-6 30 minutes before bed (to influence the rate of GH production at peak production time). I'm 215 lbs, a little younger than you (late 20's), but I've heard that a once daily schedule like mine will help with fat loss and anti-aging. Should be 12 weeks long, for my research. I'm using a hypothetical research model here, btw ;) so none of this is illegal. Anyhow, I don't know about finding a therapeutic equivalent of that amount of test... it's kind of hard to compare apples and oranges when I know comparatively little about cjc, and more about test. I think it'd be easier to make a comparison between units of HGH and cjc1295+ghrp6, like 4 units GH = 100mcg/100mcg ghrp/cjc at bedtime. "Bodybuilding" doses of cjc/ghrp are usually 100mcg's of each 3 times daily, but don't quote me on that. I've only researched enough about this to know what it is that I'm looking for. If I were you, I'd check out the thread on cjc in the peptides forum on the main professionalmuscle forum page. There's a great thread there by DatBeTrue that covers just about every conceivable question about this stuff. Good luck, bro, and if you have any questions, pm me or ask away on here.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws