over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Collinb's Blasting and Cruising

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
THIS CYCLE POWERED BY FITNESSVIGOR

Now that the little contest I participated in is over, starting a fresh log separate from that. Making another log so I can provide recognition to FV and give quality feedback on products through here. I wont start another log after this blast, but will just continue updating it. Will update this in a bit with stats but for now Ill add in a picture and some info.

After a 6 week run of low test and tren, been off everything for the past 3 weeks. Blasted some HCG and DAA, light dose clomid. Been running Osatrine from Osta-Gain, 30mg per day for about a week now. Going to hop back on a blast.

This will go for 15 weeks starting this monday and go until the last week of July.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Cycle outline:
1-15 -> 525mg Test Blend
1-15 -> 600mg EQ
1-15 -> 400mg Mast Enantate
1-7 -> 50mg Anadrol
Stats:
6'1"
225 pounds
Blasting and Cruising for the past year about, taking a few weeks off to hit hcg and DAA before jumping back on cruise. I decided to jump back on blast as my last one was very short.
Objectives of this cycle:
-Stay around 230-235
-Drop to under 10% BF
-Increase strength and endurance on lifts and cardio for rugby
-Hit 405 on bench, 500 squat for 3 (Personal Goal)
-Get arms over 18.5" un-pumped
-Add solid size and get into condition where I am happy, put some quality muscle on so I can build up to competition within 2 years.
Current diet:
-6 hard boiled egg whites, 4 whole eggs, cup of pineapples
-Banana, teaspoon of almond butter
-2 turkey patties, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup romaine lettuce
-2 scoops HumaPro (just now trying it for first time)
-Chicken or ham and cheese wrap with lettuce
-2 turkey patties, same salad
-2 scoops whey before bed

Roughly 2600 calories. Will be alternating in high and low carb days, so will keep diet updated usually putting in what I changed.
Workout:
Chest/Shoulders
Legs
Back/Arms
Repeat

Taking Saturdays off. Wont go too in depth on workouts right now, will post up general ideas and reps/sets when I do them as I will be rotating exercises and taking them from John Meadow's site. Dont wanna give away information for free that Im payin for ;)
Supps:
-Whey Protein
-Humapro
-Vitamin D
-Niacin
-Fish Oil
-Multi
-Saw Palmetto
-Liver Aid by Man Power
-Taurine for when on orals or getting cramps
-Ostarine
-Clen/T3 (will be using scarcely and doing one on two off, 50mcg T3 and 40-60mcg Clen...get the shakes bad)
-Letro .75mg every 4 days

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 9,213
  • 20130408_163819.jpg
    20130408_163819.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 8,308
Back and quick arms today

Face pulls 4 x 12
Rows 4 x 8
Behind neck pulldown 4 x 8

Machine Preacher curl 1 x Double drop set

Tricept pushdown 1 x Double drop set

Crazy great pump today. Fingers fucked up a little still, attempted some DB work and couldnt grip them well so stuck with machines.

need to tighten up your haircut a little, im just not seeing any cuts or striated lines in that Mohawk ;)

but apart from that looking good bro! do you play rugby for a successful team?

Did it myself, thought I did a good job haha.

And thanks, our team is alright made it to conference finals last year for D2 (College Rugby)

First pin today.
Product review:
Nice packaged, great labels and capped well.

Easy to draw, smooth looking product and had absolutely no PIP.

Took a little longer to push it all in than usual, dont know if its just harder to push or what but will report again and confirm thursday on next one. Overall great products with a great look that have no flaws I can see.

Will report with workout later tonight. Took the weekend off to rest up and relax.

Attempted to workout with DB's and such, but hurt the hand too much so backed off.

Workout:
Chest/Shoulder

Chest fly 4 x 12
Incline press 4 x 10
Chest press 4 x 10

Over head press 5 x 6
Side lat raise 4 x 15
Shrugs 3 x 10

Took today off cardio, going to hit it hard tomorrow, attempt back and arms and see how it feels gripping things.

Diet today (just listing not putting what was in what meal):
8 whole eggs
2 scoops humapro
6 sausage links
4 turkey patties
1 serving lasagna (looked too good to turn away)
1 grilled chicken wrap
2 salads with spinach and broccoli
2 scoops whey protein
1 tea spoon almond butter

The combination of the MK-2866 and the new anadrol was great. I was having good pumps before, but including anadrol today pushed it to the next level. The pump was crazy in my chest! Got a great lift and workout in today, going to rest up now and do some work.

Side note, picked up a research study in a lab. Going to be studying the effects of Curcumin on heart health, as our recent study has shown that it increases collagen build up in the arteries and heart leading to putting yourself at risk for heart related diseases and dangers. Developing hypothesis, trials, and experiments as we speak to test and verify over the next few months.

Followed some of your previous threads. Judging by your avatar you've made some good gains. Goodjob dude keep it up

Attempted to workout with DB's and such, but hurt the hand too much so backed off.

Workout:
Chest/Shoulder

Chest fly 4 x 12
Incline press 4 x 10
Chest press 4 x 10

Over head press 5 x 6
Side lat raise 4 x 15
Shrugs 3 x 10

Took today off cardio, going to hit it hard tomorrow, attempt back and arms and see how it feels gripping things.

Diet today (just listing not putting what was in what meal):
8 whole eggs
2 scoops humapro
6 sausage links
4 turkey patties
1 serving lasagna (looked too good to turn away)
1 grilled chicken wrap
2 salads with spinach and broccoli
2 scoops whey protein
1 tea spoon almond butter

The combination of the MK-2866 and the new anadrol was great. I was having good pumps before, but including anadrol today pushed it to the next level. The pump was crazy in my chest! Got a great lift and workout in today, going to rest up now and do some work.

Side note, picked up a research study in a lab. Going to be studying the effects of Curcumin on heart health, as our recent study has shown that it increases collagen build up in the arteries and heart leading to putting yourself at risk for heart related diseases and dangers. Developing hypothesis, trials, and experiments as we speak to test and verify over the next few months.

I'm very interested in the study of negative effects of curcumin. I believe John Meadows is a huge advocate. Keep us posted please

You had me @ Rugby
What position brother...?

Will update slowly about the study as I progress with the research. Kinda cool being a part of first hand research like this. If I have any results, interested in passing news on to JM and everyone or making a main thread with my results and studies.

And for rugby I play Blindside Flanker or Inside Center. Starting to do more flanker as I am getting bigger and bigger I dont want to do as much running haha.

I'm very interested in the study of negative effects of curcumin. I believe John Meadows is a huge advocate. Keep us posted please

In the lab I will be joining, current work current working being done is in beginning stage of research is being done on Curcumin with the relation to negative effects on heart health. The hypothesis of the group I believe (only toured the lab last week and got brief over view so this is by memory) is that it actually poses a negative impact on heart and coronary system through alpha actinin increase in the body resulting in a build up of collagen. Our current study suggests that supplemental curcumin increase collagen build up in the body increasing risk of heart diseases and negative health rather than aid in preventing it.

Will be working on this extensively and hopefully get results that will change a bit of the industry and health game! A small bit but a change I am helping in. I will keep updates as I go along and progress over the months on this and up date this post.

I'd make a thread in the main forum on this to stimulate more investigation and people's thoughts. Obviously collagen synthesis overall is looked at as a positive benefit. I'm sure many others would be interested in your findings if there are negative sides.

I'd make a thread in the main forum on this to stimulate more investigation and people's thoughts. Obviously collagen synthesis overall is looked at as a positive benefit. I'm sure many others would be interested in your findings if there are negative sides.

Well right now the belief is curcumin can decrease pulmonary arterial pressure and inhibit the deposition of collagen in pulmonary blood vessels. But with the studies being conducted we are finding this might not be the case, actually increases the deposition of collagen.

Legs and arms today

Stiff leg deads 4 x 10
Squats 15, 12, 9, 6
Leg press 40, 30, 20, 10
Leg curls 4 x 15

Tricep extension 12, 12, 10, 8
Cross body hammers 4 x 10
Dips 4 x fail
Single arm curls with 3 sec neg 4 x 8
L - extensions 3 x 10
Concentration curls 3 x 8

Diet was good, replaced last meal and a half pretty much with chicken chipotle burrito bowl! Love that place haha
223 for weight right now. Going to cut out carbs for the rest of the week and increase fats and protein.

I had a great back workout today. Let me say, 3 days on the anadrol that shit is awesome. Pumps coming from everywhere!

Pull downs 4 x 12
Close grip reverse pulldown 2 x 10
Low pulley rows 4 x 8
-Bent over DB rows 4 x 12
-superset
-DB shrugs 4 x 10
Hypers with bands 3 x 10

Followed by 30 minutes of cardio

Diet today:
6 whole eggs
4 egg whites
6 turkey sausages
salad
2 scoops humapro
2 turkey burgers
salad
1 turkey burger
2 slices of ham
4oz grilled chicken
salad
2 scoops whey protein

Workout:

Incline DB 4 x 15
BB Bench 4 x 5
Wide Grip Bench 1 x 16/11 (dropset)
-Pec Deck 3 x 10
superset
-Wide position pushup till fail

Rear delt fly 3 x 15
2 Giant sets of:
-Side lat raise x 15
-Shrugs x 15
-OHP with DB x 12

Great pump and good lift for just getting back into lifting with BB/DB after finger which is still hurt. On bench worked up to 320 x 5. Felt good, finger is still sore but Im pushin through.

Diet:
4 egg whites
5 whole eggs
3 Sausage patty
2 scoops humapro
12oz chicken breast
1 turkey patty
2 spinach salads
2 turkey pattys
1 ham and cheese warp
2 scoops whey protein

Gone for a few days, big rugby tourney over the weekend, played 5 games. Lots of cardio -.-
Rested Monday, hit the gym today with some back and arms

Pullups 3 x 8
Low underhand grip rows 4 x 12
Stretchers 4 x 10
DB rows superset with hypers 3 x 8 each

hammer curls 10, 10, 4, 4 one arm at a time for each of those reps 10 one arm 10 next, 4 one arm 4 next for 3 sets
Tricep pushdowns triple dropset for 2 sets
Wide grip preacher supers set with close grip preacher curls 3 x 8 each position
Dips 4 x 15

223 this morning after lunch and such.

Looking alot leaner and tighter, will upload pics in a week or two

Workout:
Leg curls 4 working sets of 10, last set a double drop set of 8 with partials till fail
Leg press 4 working sets of 10, last set superset with 20 walking lunges
Leg extension 4 working sets of 10, going heavy and kicking out hard
Squats 4 sets of 8, followed by 1 set of 25

Nice log Collin. You could seriously throw your pictures in with mine from a few years back and i wouldn't notice. Our builds /genetics are that similar!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner