over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A new me...

bigal2

Registered
Wanted to start a thread to get some feedback and to help keep me motivated.

History about me: Always been a big guy, started lifting weights around 15 and was very much into the powerlifting side of things. Did a few PL comps. Was doing 350lbs when I was 16. Up to 485 when I was 19 or 20 @ 220lbs BW. Got married at 20 started getting out of the gym, got back into it a few years later, then back out of it for over 2 1/2 years now. Currently 27.

6 weeks ago I was the biggest I've ever been, 355lbs!!!!!!! I got to a point that was sickening, and didn't care what I ate or drink (sometimes 4 20oz mt dews a single day!!!) I don't know if it was finally stepping on the scale and seeing that 355 that did it or what. But I just finally said I'm sick of this!

Monday after my Bday Mar 2nd, I started over. Drinking nothing but water and eating less AND better. This might not of been the best way to do it, but I figured out a RMBR for someone at 220lbs with my stats (target weight), and said I should be at 2200 calories a day to maintain that with little to no exercise (wanted to lose some before I started back). And just went less than that, and set a limit of 1500calories a day.

With no real diet figured out or figuring out macros, I had in mind to eat more protein than anything, with low low carbs and moderate fats. Along with eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs.

In 6 weeks I've dropped 32lbs, down to 323 (wish I had done some before pics). I'm feeling much better and don't miss eating the way I was AT ALL!! I'm ready to start hitting the gym regularly and also bought a exercise bike to do some cardio before work in the AM. I did stop by the gym to see some old friends and they thought they'd seen a ghost! messed around a bit and was still able to do 315x3 on bench! Not a lot I know (especially for my BW), but after 2 1/2 years of nothing, I was kind of excited.

I know some of you may bash me for this, and tell me not to use it yet, but I did get some clen and NYC stack (2weeks on clen, 2 weeks on NYC and keep rotating). Starting that next week. I don't want this weight loss to slow down and feel if I don't start the gym and doing a little extra it will.

Looking for some input on my current diet or input on anything at all that you guys think will help.

This is a rough outline but pretty much what I follow everyday.

Breakfast - string cheese stick
snack - quest protein bar or nature valley bar (or something along these lines)
Lunch - 6" oven roasted chicken from subway, or turkey sandwich from anywhere I eat out, Basically a clean (to me) sandwich.
snack - pack of tuna or sometimes another bar
dinner - Whatever the wife cooks but less than what I used to eat. Ranges from grilled chicken and black beans, 98% lean hamburger steak in the oven, chicken boiled on the stove with rice.

from what I've calculated over the last 6 weeks im usually between 1000-1500calories. Havent figured carbs yet.

drinking at least a gallon of water a day, most days 1 1/2 gallons.

I haven't had a problem with cravings and haven't had a cheat meal at all. The only thing I consider a "cheat" is a spoonful of peanut butter every so often (sooo good)

Last week I've been cutting out even more carbs, i.e. not eating the bread with the oven roasted chicken at lunch, but then id buy another chicken patty to eat 2. If wife cooks rice at night ive cut it back to less than a half cup and more of the chicken.

I know I'm not much amongst all these great BB's on here, but I'm ready for a change and ready to get back to 220lbs and at my best I was around 12% BF(still not the best I know). Hoping this thread will give me some more knowledge and keep me motivated.

So with all that, bash away, critique the diet all you want. Also about the cardio, from everything I've read it does you better to do in the AM on an empty stomach correct? or would I get the same benefit in the afternoon?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, I think it's great that you decided to get back in the game, so congrats on that and your weight loss so far.

As far as diet goes, I am guessing that you will eventually need to up the carbs and calories as your workout's start to increase. Your current diet has obviously worked for you so far, but the calories etc seem low for a man your size. I don't see any fruits or veggies in your diet?

Hello, I think it's great that you decided to get back in the game, so congrats on that and your weight loss so far.

As far as diet goes, I am guessing that you will eventually need to up the carbs and calories as your workout's start to increase. Your current diet has obviously worked for you so far, but the calories etc seem low for a man your size. I don't see any fruits or veggies in your diet?

Definitely will have to up it some, but trying to get down as quick as I can. Not too worried about muscle loss right now, I've always been able to add muscle very easily. With the sandwich at lunch i'll usually get a fruit cup of some sort. I've never been a big green eater, I'm trying to change that but its hard.

if any veggies at all, it's usually green beans, or black beans (is that a veggie?). That would be a big downfall of mine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws