over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TLH Andro Gen Labs log!!

trueloveisheavy

Registered
Hey guys!! I was fortunate enough to be able to run this log for AGL so thanks to them and Pro Muscle!!

Ok stats
5'8"
235 pounds
BF ??
Lifting on and off 10 years last 3 years non stop
Cycle history well I can't remember how many exactly but my first was in 2008
So I've cycled pcted went off etc etc. Plan on blast and cruise now.
Never competed but I plan to.

Cycle lay out
10 weeks
1200 Test E
800 Tren A
50 mg Proviron per/day

Took first pin of test and Tren today,I will begin proviron when it arrives.

Training following Layne Nortons PHAT program,began today so I'll post that next and post day by day.
Pendlay rows-3 sets 275/3 225/5 225/5
Weighted pull ups with 2 25lb log chains 2 sets 6 reps 6 reps
Rack chins 2 sets. BW+45/8 BW+45/10
Flat bench 3 sets. 325/3 335/5 375/3
Weighted dips 2 sets 1 30lb chain and 1 25lb chain 10 reps and 8 reps
Seated DB Shoulder press 3 sets 80/10 80/10 80/10
EZ bar curls 3 sets 60/10 60/10 60/10 idk how much bar weighs?? That's just the weights I had on
Scull crushers with EZ bar 60/10 60/10 60/10

Now rest periods were long to ensure max weight and reps
I controlled every negative and made every rep count
Very good workout I enjoyed it

Diet today
1 1-1/2 scoop TN protein mixed with 1 cup oats
2 1 chicken breast 1 cup of pinto beans
3 Pwo shake 2 scoops TN with 60 gram dextrose
4 1 chicken breast with 1-1/2 extra large blueberry pancake with syrup
5 1 chicken breast 1 cup pinto beans 1 TBLS evoo
6 6 large boiled eggs
Normally I try to get 6 whole food meals plus shake on workout day but couldn't get the extra meal in...yet!! Lol

My typical non traing day looks about the same minus the shake and extra carbs on meal 4
Ok guys I think that's it for now!!! Post up my workout tomorrow! Thanks!

Very Nice Log sir! Will be checking this out! Good Work

Thank brother!! Please do and like I say any critique or suggestions anything I'm all ears! I'm willing to listen because there's a lot I still do not know,actually there's more I don't know then do!! Lol

Also I'm getting my NASM CPT any one else have this??

What are your goals right now? Got a timeframe for when you want to compete? Got any clue where your bodyfat is? If you're pretty lean, 235 at 5'8" is good size.

My goal is to add muscle,minimum fat. I don't really know man I've got a lot of work to do like learn how to pose(that shit is hard to make look good lol)
As far as body fat you can see my abs pretty good not flexed but they look better flexed ( you can see top 4)
People at my gym think I'm lean and big but I don't. I have veins in legs calves arms and delts. All my fat is in my midsection.
But I'm the leanest I've been at this weight and the Tren should help even more!!

But like I say goal is to always eat enough to grow and get strong without getting out of Shape to much.

My goal is to add muscle,minimum fat. I don't really know man I've got a lot of work to do like learn how to pose(that shit is hard to make look good lol)
As far as body fat you can see my abs pretty good not flexed but they look better flexed ( you can see top 4)
People at my gym think I'm lean and big but I don't. I have veins in legs calves arms and delts. All my fat is in my midsection.
But I'm the leanest I've been at this weight and the Tren should help even more!!

But like I say goal is to always eat enough to grow and get strong without getting out of Shape to much.

Looks like you have a good plan.

I hope so man,I'm going to tell ya it's like I have no problem getting myself to a certain size and leanness and maintaining it but after that man I am freaking lost TBH!! I just keep trying you know??

I hope that this cycle with this new workout will help push me over the hump.
I got the gear and a workout to follow and progress on,so we will see!!
I'm starting to log everything I want to go forward!!

I would really like to go 250 and this same leanness or maybe even 240 and leaner,but I try to realistic and that is really to much for 10 weeks I know this.

Btw your freaking huge your own self big 320!!

I hope so man,I'm going to tell ya it's like I have no problem getting myself to a certain size and leanness and maintaining it but after that man I am freaking lost TBH!! I just keep trying you know??

I hope that this cycle with this new workout will help push me over the hump.
I got the gear and a workout to follow and progress on,so we will see!!
I'm starting to log everything I want to go forward!!

I would really like to go 250 and this same leanness or maybe even 240 and leaner,but I try to realistic and that is really to much for 10 weeks I know this.

Btw your freaking huge your own self big 320!!

Lol thanks man. Have you ever tried any pharm HGH? At some point you will need HGH to put on more size. You may be at that point. Hard to know for sure without knowing your bodyfat, but it sounds like you're relatively lean. You're a good size for your height so you may need HGH to grow.

If you can't afford HGH you might want to try adding some wet compounds. Maybe 1400 test, 1200 deca or something like that. Of course you could add orals as well.

I've been looking around,and I think I have solid connects on Russian/Ukraine Jins,Ansomone from factory and the one I'm leaning towards is Eutropin by LG from India. But I don't have funds for that.

I'm getting my CPT from NASM so I will be getting Paid to train people soon!! I'm just beginning so have a lot to learn. And I'll expand upon that also. So I'm broke right now. My wife is a nurse and she is taking care of everything she is such an angel and has supported me on anything I've ever done and I think that is so important in accomplishing anything!!!

But yeah as soon as I can pharm Hgh and slin for me!!
As soon as wife gets home and helps me figure out how to post pics I'll put a before pic up!!

I've been looking around,and I think I have solid connects on Russian/Ukraine Jins,Ansomone from factory and the one I'm leaning towards is Eutropin by LG from India. But I don't have funds for that.

I'm getting my CPT from NASM so I will be getting Paid to train people soon!! I'm just beginning so have a lot to learn. And I'll expand upon that also. So I'm broke right now. My wife is a nurse and she is taking care of everything she is such an angel and has supported me on anything I've ever done and I think that is so important in accomplishing anything!!!

But yeah as soon as I can pharm Hgh and slin for me!!
As soon as wife gets home and helps me figure out how to post pics I'll put a before pic up!!

Sounds good man, just keep working hard. Don't break the bank to buy some pharm GH, wait until you have the spare money. It isn't cheap. Sounds like you have a great wife. Good luck with personal training! I'm sure you will do well.

And I'll defiantly try your gear suggestions,but for right now I can only run what I have. Andro Gen Labs and Suppsandpins gave me this gear free of charge to log,so I will stick to the plan and do this log to the best of my abilities!!

And I'll defiantly try your gear suggestions,but for right now I can only run what I have. Andro Gen Labs and Suppsandpins gave me this gear free of charge to log,so I will stick to the plan and do this log to the best of my abilities!!

You've got a good blast now, that was just a suggestion for the future. Just put it in your pocket lol. You've got a good dose of test and tren there, that should grow you lean.

Thank you brother!! And please continue to check my log!!
All support/suggestions/advice is welcome!

Training today

Ok first,today was not an optimal training day because I just started this program Monday and today was leg day I just smashed legs Saturday!!
So that being said intensity was low but I tried to make the best out of it,it was ok for already being sore.

Nothing to update on gear yet as I just took my first pin yesterday
No pip.

First thing this AM fasted cardio for 25 min on treadmill at 3.5
1-1-1/2 scoops TN 1 cup oats with a handful of blueberries plus 6 oz grapefruit juice
2-1 chicken breast 1 cup pinto beans
3-1 chicken breast 1-1/4 cup pinto beans
4-Pwo 2 scoops TN protein 60 grams dextrose
5-1 chicken breast 2 1/2 cups white rice
That's as far as I've made it today. I will have 2 more whole food meals before bed

Training
I always warn up on treadmill ten min and do light weight warm ups whole body
Then exersise specific warm ups but I won't post that any more!!
Squats 3 sets 385/4 405/3 405/5 below parallel
Ass to heels squats with feet 6" apart 2 sets
225/10 225/8
Leg extensions 2 sets weight stack set on 8/10 reps weight stack 9/10 reps
Stiff leg deads 3 sets 135/8 155/7 155/8
Leg curls 2 sets weight stack on 8/10 reps 11/10 reps
Calf raises on machine where heels go way down 5 sets
Whole stack/8 WS/8 WS/6 WS/6 WS/6

Ok that's it!! Like I say it was a good workout considering the fact the my legs were still sore as hell!! So I'm happy,just hope they recover by Friday gotta hit them again!
Side note upper body is more freaking sore than it has been in ages!!
I really like this routine it's refreshing and I'm pushing.

If anybody was wondering every muscle gets hit twice per week with this routine.

Upper body power
Lower body power
Rest
Back and shoulders hypertrophy
Legs hypertrophy
Chest and arms hypertrophy
Rest

Ok that's it for today!! Thanks guys! Please comment!

Ok guys I can't figure out how to post pics and vids. I'm using my iPhone to post,anyone have ideas?

Ok first,today was not an optimal training day because I just started this program Monday and today was leg day I just smashed legs Saturday!!
So that being said intensity was low but I tried to make the best out of it,it was ok for already being sore.

Nothing to update on gear yet as I just took my first pin yesterday
No pip.

First thing this AM fasted cardio for 25 min on treadmill at 3.5
1-1-1/2 scoops TN 1 cup oats with a handful of blueberries plus 6 oz grapefruit juice
2-1 chicken breast 1 cup pinto beans
3-1 chicken breast 1-1/4 cup pinto beans
4-Pwo 2 scoops TN protein 60 grams dextrose
5-1 chicken breast 2 1/2 cups white rice
That's as far as I've made it today. I will have 2 more whole food meals before bed

Training
I always warn up on treadmill ten min and do light weight warm ups whole body
Then exersise specific warm ups but I won't post that any more!!
Squats 3 sets 385/4 405/3 405/5 below parallel
Ass to heels squats with feet 6" apart 2 sets
225/10 225/8
Leg extensions 2 sets weight stack set on 8/10 reps weight stack 9/10 reps
Stiff leg deads 3 sets 135/8 155/7 155/8
Leg curls 2 sets weight stack on 8/10 reps 11/10 reps
Calf raises on machine where heels go way down 5 sets
Whole stack/8 WS/8 WS/6 WS/6 WS/6

Ok that's it!! Like I say it was a good workout considering the fact the my legs were still sore as hell!! So I'm happy,just hope they recover by Friday gotta hit them again!
Side note upper body is more freaking sore than it has been in ages!!
I really like this routine it's refreshing and I'm pushing.

If anybody was wondering every muscle gets hit twice per week with this routine.

Upper body power
Lower body power
Rest
Back and shoulders hypertrophy
Legs hypertrophy
Chest and arms hypertrophy
Rest

Ok that's it for today!! Thanks guys! Please comment!

TLH,

Very nice!!! Detailed and it is all in the details. Keep up the good work! :headbang:

AGLAB

++++++++++++++++++++

Ok guys I think I'm taking a few days out of the gym. I meant to do a Deload before I started this log but I was eager to get going!! It's been 3 months or more since I've rested and it's starting to tell on me.
I plan on being out of gym until Monday hopefully I'll be rested by then!!

Probably just do light cardio until then to get blood moving!
Diet has been the same as usual although I think the hormones are kicking in because normally I'm satisfied but now it's like I'm hungry an hour after I eat!
Nothing major to report as of yet still first week although I think I have the slightest bit of test flu and my lil Peter seems to be getting excited easier!! Lol

I will post my training from yesterday in a little while when I go get my log book.
It wasn't that great that's what made me say I need a few days.
But I made the best of it,poundages were off so I did extra slow negatives with 2-3 second holds at top.

Any way I will post up routine in a few!
Thanks guys,please make sure to comment and leave input!!

Sept. 12 training

Ok sorry it took 2 days to get it up(no pun intended lol)

Speed work Pendlay rows-6 sets of 3 reps all 6 sets were 180/3
Rackchins 3 sets BW+45/8 BW/10 BW/9
1 arm DB row 3 sets 70/10 70/12 60/10
Bent over DB rows 2 sets 40/12 40/15
Close grip pull downs 2 sets 110/15 100/15
Seated DB press 3 sets 60/12 60-12 60/10
Upright DB rows 2 sets 20/15 20/15
DB side lateral 3 sets 20/15 20/20 20/20

Like I said I need a break to be refreshed weights were low reps were low but I tried to make the best out of it with slow negatives and long holds at the top.

I'll report back soon thanks!!

Ok quick gear update,libido has took a huge jump already!! So between the Test Tren and Proviron something has got me driving my wife up the wall!!
Tren sides have hit pretty good too night sweats,and waking up at 3 in the morning but not tired fully awake. So now I'm just ready to see the changes in body and in gym!! Tomorrow starts week 2 so the fun should be beginning soon enough!

Diet wise,since I'm resting from the gym I've only been eating 5 times per day with a little less carbs each meal. Morning weight is still 235 and my waiste is smaller from less food.

Training wise just light cardio to get the blood moving 20-30 min at 3-3.5 on treadmill.

Alright that's it for now! Thanks guys

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity