Get big or die trying! (not literally)

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Stats
6'1
241lbs
15-16% bodyfat

Goal: To gain as much muscle as possible in 16 weeks on a blast of gear, I expect roughly 10lbs of muscle and 5-10lbs of fat/water. I'm aiming to add a lot of size to my arms, traps, calves and lower lats. Legs will just get stupid during this blast and they keep rubbing against each other on the inside of my thigh and its rubbed all the sodding hair away!

My legs can grow from training them once every two weeks, which is fukin ridiculous for a tall guy like me.

Diet:

Meal one: 2 pop tarts, 30g protein shake, large bowl of rice crispies
Meal two: 150g Diced chicken breast, 2 sweet/baked potato
Meal three: if im in a hurry its mcdonalds, but ill try to eat 200g minced beef+bag of white rice/peas
Meal four: 60g protein shake
Meal five: 2 tins of tuna/200g pasta
Meal six: 60g protein shake/ large bowl of rice crispies
Meal seven: anything I want, usually a shake and something Italian or indian.

Training:
4-5 days a week
Heavy weights, 9-10 sets per workout, 8-15 reps, instinct training because I don't like to walk in the gym and have a routine planned out because I don't stick too it ever.

Usually 2 compound exercises and 1-2 machines. Depending on feel and energy levels, I don't like to train for fukin ages because you just can't keep the intensity up and eventually it just ends up being weights that aren't heavy enough to build muscle just being flung about with shit form and no focus on what your doing.

I know a lot of guys prefer high rep workouts and high volume, but Ive always believed in the HIT method and never really been able to pull myself away from it.

Gear
Have been off everything for 3 weeks because I needed a mental break, ill do one more week off then blast.

WKS 1-16 Test 400 x 3 (1200mg/wk) 1cc mon-wed-friday
WKS 1-6, 10-16 Tren ace 300mg wk 1cc mon-wed-friday
WKS 1-6, 10-16 Test prop 600mg/wk 2cc tues, thurs, sat
WKS 1-16 arimidex 1mg monday-wed-Friday

Syntherol 2ml in my both heads of my Triceps 3 x a week (not sure on this yet)

Vitamin B-12 2000mcg injected sub-q 2 x a week (Synthelamin)

I can't afford Gh yet, and slin is pointless on its own apparently.

240lbs.jpg
549574_573283002689753_2063022851_n.jpg
Legs 5.10.13.jpg

Ill be adding updates every other day, or 3 x a week If I can do, not gonna leave this log unfinished unless I declare its the end of the log. There is way too many logs that just stop halfway through and take up space.

Are you serious about you're diet? Or is that a joke? You just walk into the gym and do whatever?

He who fails to plan, plans to fail. Instinctive training works for those with experience. Diet also needs to be improved.

Yeah that's my diet, like I said, diet will be tweaked and fixed, its my current diet and I can't afford a lot of quality food as im a uni student. Diet usually changes every 3-4 weeks as I find something I can add in or substitute for cheaper costs. Ive just got a great deal on whey and will most likely have a 45g shake with every meal.

I am not looking for "oh your diets shit"

I'm looking for a way to fix that, so if your just going to point out that its not the best and then not suggest what could be done to improve it, then really what the hell is the point in commenting?

When I mean instinctive training, I mean I don't plan what exact rep range im going to be doing. I will choose the exercises when im in the gym, so its usually a rotation between 4-5 exercises. Gym is always busy so machines and weight benches are taken.

Back and Bicep workout yesterday was

Lat pulldown - 10 x 65kg, 8 x 90kg
Barbell row - 12 x 60kg, 6 x 100kg
Two arm dumbbell row - 10 x 28kg (each arm)
Hammer curls - 12 x 10kg, 10 x 22kg (each arm)

Trained for 45 minutes

Had 9 meals in total yester, ate a subway at work and 3 hours later 2 chicken breasts with sweet chili sauce.

Slin isnt pointless on it's own. The first times I've used it I also didnt have money for growth hormone but really got a lot of mass from it stacked with the steroids.

Slin isnt pointless on it's own. The first times I've used it I also didnt have money for growth hormone but really got a lot of mass from it stacked with the steroids.

So would 10IU twice a day stacked with the previously mentioned steroids be a good combination?

Would I need any ancillaries to stop myself from gaining too much fat whilst on the insulin, or would I just need to clean up my diet a lot?

What sort of weight gain results did you get whilst on the insulin?

So would 10IU

Would I need any ancillaries to stop myself from gaining too much fat whilst on the insulin, or would I just need to clean up my diet a lot?

Yes. Hgh. Fat can always be dieted of later though if funds don't permit. Just 4iu daily of rips is enough. I take am sub q. Keeps me lean on a big surplus when using slin. For some reason when I up skin I seem to lean out slightly if diet stays the same. Increased igf Mabey?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Yes. Hgh. Fat can always be dieted of later though if funds don't permit. Just 4iu daily of rips is enough. I take am sub q. Keeps me lean on a big surplus when using slin. For some reason when I up skin I seem to lean out slightly if diet stays the same. Increased igf Mabey?

Interesting, so if I were to use slin for the next 6 weeks, then 4 weeks off, during those 4 weeks would it be feasible to add in an ECA and cardio and lower carbs, to drop some bodyfat?

I have considered using it before, and apparently ectomorphs such as myself benefit from it quite well

6/10/2013

Got up at 12:30pm after doing a night shift from 9:00pm to 5:30am, felt a bit tired and drained, but managed to get in all my meals for today. Appetite is great and I've not had to force anything down, synthelamin vitamin b-12 is clearly working already, glad ive got 1 years supply.

Got a source for some UGL Dbol ill be running for the first 3-4 weeks, Balkan Pharmaceuticals - 40mg 1 hour pre workout.

Trained chest and triceps:
Dumbbell incline press - 6 x 44kg, 8 x 54kg, 8 x 72kg
Chest press machine - 10 x stack
Cable crossovers - 10 x 30kg, 15 x 40kg
Close grip bench press - 10 x 60kg, 6 x 100kg
Triceps rope pushdown - 10 x 50kg, 10 x 110kg

Diet:
Meal two: 100g Diced chicken breast, 200g white rice, 30g shake
Train
Meal three: 60g protein shake
Meal four: 2 chicken breasts, 150g white rice
Meal five: 1 duck breast, black bean sauce, white rice, spring roll
Meal six: 60g protein shake/ large bowl of rice crispies

Interesting, so if I were to use slin for the next 6 weeks, then 4 weeks off, during those 4 weeks would it be feasible to add in an ECA and cardio and lower carbs, to drop some bodyfat?

I have considered using it before, and apparently ectomorphs such as myself benefit from it quite well

Would be one way of doing. 2 weeks would probably be more than enough to undo damage though. 6 week bulk, 2 week maintaince and 2 week cut for instance. Our better yet 8 week bulk 2 week cut. It would depend on metabolism and how you respond to the slin. The mini cut would be an excellent way to get insulin sensitivity back and prime your self for a nice rebound. Totally missed the bit in your original post about not being able to afford gh. Tbh if you use slin workout days only Ime you can run a lot longer than 6 weeks anyway. Keep diet clean, if insulin sensitivity an issue lower carbs on non trading days and replace with fats. Test morning fasted blood glucose levels and let that and the mirror determine how long you run the slin. I've been going at least 8 weeks with no issues and don't plan to stop anytime soon. I also have 600g carbs workout days and 350 plus non workout. Insulin sensitivity still good. What's an ectomorph, is that the naturally skinny guy? If so you should get on well with slin

Edit. Looking back at original post you should lose some body fat before using slin. Not saying your fat so don't take offense, just that the key to success with slin is starting lean and insulin sensitive. Our bulk with gear for now then get to 10% of less and use slin next blast to reach a new level

Last edited:
Would be one way of doing. 2 weeks would probably be more than enough to undo damage though. 6 week bulk, 2 week maintaince and 2 week cut for instance. Our better yet 8 week bulk 2 week cut. It would depend on metabolism and how you respond to the slin. The mini cut would be an excellent way to get insulin sensitivity back and prime your self for a nice rebound. Totally missed the bit in your original post about not being able to afford gh. Tbh if you use slin workout days only Ime you can run a lot longer than 6 weeks anyway. Keep diet clean, if insulin sensitivity an issue lower carbs on non trading days and replace with fats. Test morning fasted blood glucose levels and let that and the mirror determine how long you run the slin. I've been going at least 8 weeks with no issues and don't plan to stop anytime soon. I also have 600g carbs workout days and 350 plus non workout. Insulin sensitivity still good. What's an ectomorph, is that the naturally skinny guy? If so you should get on well with slin

Edit. Looking back at original post you should lose some body fat before using slin. Not saying your fat so don't take offense, just that the key to success with slin is starting lean and insulin sensitive. Our bulk with gear for now then get to 10% of less and use slin next blast to reach a new level

Awesome feedback thanks Sammy555

ill be getting some slin soon then and give this a trial run.

If Im using a fast acting gear like novarapid would it be advisable to shoot more than twice a day? I can get humulin-R also which I understand is a little bit slower acting and can cover a couple of meals but its really expensive around here.

Thanks for the advice again.

7/10/13

Ordered all of my gear today, going to be getting it next week or later this week. Test 400, Test prop and Tren ace, 20ml of each of them. Going to run the prop at 300mgs per week instead of 600mgs, its dirt cheap but I would need 6 bottles for the whole cycle realistically, I might buy some more prop along the way and might add in drugs or drop drugs but I won't be swapping too much as I want to try the test and trenbolone combo and see what sort of gains I can make.

Also If anyone has used methyltest or superdrol before I would like to know how it worked out for them, I was thinking of adding these in towards the end of the cycle with a shitload of liver aids and health supps.

I trained legs today with a lot higher volume than I would normally train them and got a crazy lower back pump during squats, I went low as possible and did really slow negatives to try and get a good pump and squeezed my quads at the top of the squat.

Trained: Quads, Hammstrings, Calves
Squats - 15 x 60kg, 15 x80kg, 15x 100kg, 15 x 120kg, 4 x 140kg
Leg extension - 15 x 50kg, 15 x 70kg, 15 x 40kg (squeeze at the top)
Lying leg curl - 15 x 30kgs, 15 x 40kg, 10 x 70kg
Standing Calve raise - 10 x 80kg, 10 x 120kg

Diet:
Meal two: 2 double cheeseburgers and 20 chicken nuggets
Meal three: 45g shake
Meal four: 2 chicken breasts, 150g white rice, sweet chilli sauce
Train
Meal five: 45g shake
Meal six: 2 chicken breast in satay sauce, 150g white rice
Meal seven: 60g shake

I'm assuming you live in the UK, so I cant speak as to what food costs there, but for what you would spend on 20 Mcnuggets and 2 dble cheeses from McD's here in the states (around $8 with tax) you could buy 2 lbs of chicken (3.98$ or better if you really look) and 3 lb bag of brown basmati rice (3.99) not sure on number of servings but its alot. You would get a helluva lot more meals and a helluva lot more nutrition. Dont get me wrong eat some crap at times but to pound that meal day in and day out will hamper your gains (unless your on a boatload of good gh) and will cost more in the long wrong.

I'm assuming you live in the UK, so I cant speak as to what food costs there, but for what you would spend on 20 Mcnuggets and 2 dble cheeses from McD's here in the states (around $8 with tax) you could buy 2 lbs of chicken (3.98$ or better if you really look) and 3 lb bag of brown basmati rice (3.99) not sure on number of servings but its alot. You would get a helluva lot more meals and a helluva lot more nutrition. Dont get me wrong eat some crap at times but to pound that meal day in and day out will hamper your gains (unless your on a boatload of good gh) and will cost more in the long wrong.

mcdonalds is much more expensive over here and so is chicken breast unfortuantly.

I have cut the junk down a bit, but was in a rush and didn't prep food at all. Currently cooking 3 chicken meals so I will be prepared for tomorrow and hopefully from now on. Really need to get into prep mode so when im dieting down it isn't to difficult to get in the swing of it.

Thanks for the advice :)

So would 10IU twice a day stacked with the previously mentioned steroids be a good combination?

What sort of weight gain results did you get whilst on the insulin?

Of course clean eating is advised cause some gain fat easily on slin.
I'd start out with 5iu with breakfast and 5iu pre- or postworkout and see how you respond. I don't know of any ancillaries to stop fat gain except for hgh.

Hard to say what you'll gain but the first weeks I always gain a lot!

Of course clean eating is advised cause some gain fat easily on slin.
I'd start out with 5iu with breakfast and 5iu pre- or postworkout and see how you respond. I don't know of any ancillaries to stop fat gain except for hgh.

Hard to say what you'll gain but the first weeks I always gain a lot!

Sounds good, but I'm still playing with the idea of running insulin, I could run some T3 or an ECA if that would prevent fat gain? ill also be running tren ace during the cycle.

Am I misreading this? You are 19? GEEZ! You have a crappy DIET and I bet you don't even train properly. You have high test levels already, you eat like crap and are on your way to a very unhealthy lifestyle. You ever hear about DIETs being anabolic? Why take anything if you are not disciplined with your DIET. I would put money on it I could train you or any top trainer here and make nice lean gains. And your legs are not bad, but you better train them every week, you can still improve there.

You money is better spent with a good trainer like John, Phil or Shelby. I see guys making great gains with them.

Last edited:
Am I misreading this? You are 19? GEEZ! You have a crappy DIET and I bet you don't even train properly. You have high test levels already, you eat like crap and are on your way to a very unhealthy lifestyle. You ever hear about DIETs being anabolic? Why take anything if you are not disciplined with your DIET. I would put money on it I could train you or any top trainer here and make nice lean gains. And your legs are not bad, but you better train them every week, you can still improve there.

You money is better spent with a good trainer like John, Phil or Shelby. I see guys making great gains with them.

Can't afford a trainer at the moment, but ideally I would hire Shelby as I see he makes some great improvements with his clients. How can you make the assumption that I don't even train properly without seeing me train?

As far as diet goes, I just tell the truth, I'm not going to sit here and lie and tell everyone that I eat chicken and rice 8 times a day and never have a cheat meal. I make £100 a week from a shitty little job I have so I can put more time into my university work, that I struggle with already. I can't afford grass fed sodding beef and wild fresh caught salmon, I can afford quick and easy to make meals because im busy a lot of the time.

I respect your opinion and you have a lot more knowledge than me on this, and a fantastic physique, and im in a bit of a shitty mood so I apologise if this comes off in the wrong way. Im trying to clean up my diet as best as I can but sometimes I don't have time to prep as I put uni work first.

Thankyou for the advice though, I appreciate it.

11/10/13

Trained: Shoulders
Dumbell press 10 x 20kg, 11 x 35kg
Rear Delt cable flys 15 x 30kg
Dumbell Side raises 8 x 12kg, 6 x 20kg
Cable Shrugs 10 x 75kg, 15 x 110kg

Diet:
Meal one: 2 pop tarts, 60g protein shake, large bowl of rice crispies
Meal two: 60g protein shake, 150g porridge oats
Trained
Meal three: 200g chicken breast, curry sauce, 1 bag white rice, 2 waffles, 2 scoops ice cream, 30g shake
Meal four: footlong steak subway - free meal at work
Meal five: 60g shake

Drugs:
4000mcg Vitamin b-12 - 2ml

Appetite was failing me, struggling to get in the calories and the amount of food needed. I've bought 4 bags of chicken breast aswell and 2 bags of sweet potato and a new tub of protein powder. 5kg should last me about 3 weeks.

I'm revising the cycle aswell and considering doing Test 400, Deca and Prop instead of doing the tren ace, will save that for contest prep.

Sounds good, but I'm still playing with the idea of running insulin, I could run some T3 or an ECA if that would prevent fat gain? ill also be running tren ace during the cycle.

All t3 and eca do is create a calorie deficit so kinda pointless when bulking as you could just eat slightly less. unlike gh they have no effect on how nutrients are partitioned. Some form of carb cycling could help but can get complicated to set up if you don't know what your doing. Unless you have real good insulin sensitivity and s good metabolism I wouldn't run slin without gh. If you find cutting easy then s lurker fatty gain won't hurt. The key to skin really is starting lean though

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner