over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bulking log with Phantom Pharm

tkasch

Registered
a little info about me, i started on trt about a year ago. ive been working out for 2 1/2 years. trying to bulk up from the tiny 112lbs i started at. my natural test level was 140 so progress was very slow. once the trt started progress has been much better of course. im 32, 5'10, 154lbs, waist 75cm, neck 38cm, body fat 8% before starting cycle. ill be using all Phantom Pharm gear, test e 900mg, tren e 600, npp 500, mast e 400. also phantoms letro will be keeping E down. its been a hard time gaining muscle for me but nothing will stop me! ill be starting at 3200 cals a day and seeing if thats enough to gain weight. ill be eating about 50% carbs, 30 protein, 20% fat. ill be updating every couple days. this is my starting picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 734
about two weeks ago i front loaded the test, 1500mg and the tren, 1200mg so its kicking in quickly! blood work was done right before starting and everything was perfect. im injecting sunday and wed. strength is going up!

I have seen a few of your other posts listing the amounts you have/do take..my question is why?
both the amount of both individual drugs and the number of different drugs seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to high for a 154 lbs that has only been lifting 2 years.
I have a few friends that are national level competitors ( one a 300lbs super heavy weight) and they dont take as much as you are..
So I guess what my question is ..is did you try a lower dose of 1-2 drugs before dumping the whole kitchen sink in your syringe

Last edited:
yes, ran tren a, test p before. i can always lower doses later

Yea this post is nuts. All that for some one weighing 154 with 2 yrs lifting... your gonna hurt yourself man. By reading your prievous posts on the sponser boards I figured you were confused but this is rediculous. The fact that your usi ng tren mast and var in a bulking cycle is proff that you are not ready for steroid use yet.

Yea this post is nuts. All that for some one weighing 154 with 2 yrs lifting... your gonna hurt yourself man. By reading your prievous posts on the sponser boards I figured you were confused but this is rediculous. The fact that your usi ng tren mast and var in a bulking cycle is proff that you are not ready for steroid use yet.

have var, not using it

I have seen a few of your other posts listing the amounts you have/do take..my question is why?
both the amount of both individual drugs and the number of different drugs seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to high for a 154 lbs that has only been lifting 2 years.
I have a few friends that are national level competitors ( one a 300lbs super heavy weight) and they dont take as much as you are..
So I guess what my question is ..is did you try a lower dose of 1-2 drugs before dumping the whole kitchen sink in your syringe

:yeahthat: ..... Was thinking the same thing.... That's like 2.5g. I have yet to break the 1g mark per week. I think you can get great results with just a fraction of what you're taking..... think about it, lets say you get to 175lbs in the near future....what will you run then? 3-4G's???...take as little as you can

:yeahthat: ..... Was thinking the same thing.... That's like 2.5g. I have yet to break the 1g mark per week. I think you can get great results with just a fraction of what you're taking..... think about it, lets say you get to 175lbs in the near future....what will you run then? 3-4G's???...take as little as you can

if im 175 or 195 i dint think id need anymore. i make this thread because im excited about the cycle and although im still a skinny 154, thats a big improvement frim where i started. im proud of my results so far. i like reading others logs and i dont tell the person how stupid they are for doing this or that. follow the thread if you like, if not, oh well, ill be fine. im not here asking for advice on what i should take

yes, ran tren a, test p before. i can always lower doses later

That is ass backwards thinking! You are 154lbs and using 2.5g? I can guarantee that you will make nice steady gains using 1/4 of that and give yourself room to increase your dosages. Use less until you stall, then increase until you stall, and so on and so forth. You're coming from a trt dose, so a little bit of an increase with another compound and you should be good to grow. You may want to rethink your plan. Not being "preachy", but it does seem excessive at this point with your lifting/gear use history. If you do continue your planned out cycle, please don't come back complaining about your sides and bloodwork

i ran test p and tren a at 700mg each last cycle. only side effect was insomnia. had complete bloodwork done 30 days after last shot and everythung was perfect. so far i feel fine and like ive already said, doses can be changed at anytime, its not set in stone

if im 175 or 195 i dint think id need anymore.

Ahhh so at 175 you'll stop taking gear???..... Okie dokie .. good luck with your cycle.

You put on a lot of weight in a couple years! That's great, how much weight form the last cycle alone? And remember people are going to give u shit here that's what happens. Very few will help but most will criticize.

You put on a lot of weight in a couple years! That's great, how much weight form the last cycle alone? And remember people are going to give u shit here that's what happens. Very few will help but most will criticize.

i gained about 6-7lbs from last cycle that was about 3 months long. i worked very hard to put that weight on and have eaten like crazy. yes everyone just wants to criticize so im glad to see your post. some of these guys nag more then my wife!

Just wondering why your not posting your log in the sponsor section for Phantom Pharm? Would probably be a better place imho.

last cycle was my first time using tren and just didnt eat enough to gain more. it drives my metabolism crazy

Just wondering why your not posting your log in the sponsor section for Phantom Pharm? Would probably be a better place imho.

honestly i thought the same thing after i posted it. the tren had my up bright and early and couldnt think yet. lol. i would move it but i dont think i can now

1500mg test 1200mg tren?? 2 yrs of lifting?? And only 154lbs??

Only question I'm going to ask is do you eat?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws