over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lightning fast test and anadrol log

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys testing some test and drol for LF. First I'd like to mention that the labeling and packaging are very professional. Anadrol came in capsule form which is fine by me also. Test is in coconut oil. It's funny bc when my package came it was cold and the test was in a solid form but once it sat at room temp. It went back to liquid.

From first glance the oils are as smooth as anything I've used in the past , no pip. The anadrol is on point with another well known brand I've used. Pumps are stupid and I'm getting that full anadrol look. One downside is my appetite is going down but this happens to me with drol and is a sign to me that it's real. Any questions just ask. In the near future I'll be testing some tren and I'll be updating this with results of that also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I feel the same way about the drol. It's strong and the pumps are ridiculous as stated. I just want to know how people have figured out how to stay on the stuff longer than 2 weeks. 2 weeks is my max before appetite and malaise force me to stop.

I've always wondered the same drol takes me to a point where I'll go 3-4 hours without even feeling a little hungry

Been doing a ml of lean mass blend eod . Starting to get a nice full look and great pumps . Im thinking in a couple more days that my elbows will start to feel much better from the npp

The lightning anadrol is as good if not better than legit anapolon that I used to use..excellent product! I think you've got 2 of his best products from my experience. Looking forward to seeing your results

i'm not a lighting gay fan boy like the "army" of weirdos that pump up their products endlessly....

but I'd endorse their oil and orals.

I have a guy on 500 test/ 400 npp both lightning products and he's blowing up what you'd expect from legit gear.

Hows this cycle going?

This cycle is fantastic I added in the npp / test blend joints are amazing. Strength is going up good. For each body part i pick one compound movement that I force myself to progress on weekly. Well progression has been very fast. Im adding weight and reps weekly. Honestly my weight hasn't changed much but I can tell I'm recomping

i'm not a lighting gay fan boy like the "army" of weirdos that pump up their products endlessly....

I have a guy on 500 test/ 400 npp both lightning products and he's blowing up what you'd expect from legit gear.

I'd prefer that you not reply in this thread anymore

This cycle is fantastic I added in the npp / test blend joints are amazing. Strength is going up good. For each body part i pick one compound movement that I force myself to progress on weekly. Well progression has been very fast. Im adding weight and reps weekly. Honestly my weight hasn't changed much but I can tell I'm recomping

What is your weight now Jeremy in your posing vid your looking huge

I think I will , never used Tbol before , I wanna run some ace too

update coming in on what im eating. Im gaining from this cycle yes but i wanna emphasis the importance of diet

meal 1
6 whole eggs , 1 cup oatmeal w/ 2 tbs peanut butter and 2 tbs jam mixed in
meal 2
7 oz chicken, 1.5 cups rice, 1.5 oz cashew
pwo
32 oz gatordae, 50 grams iso
meal 3
8 oz shrimp, 1.5 cups rice, half avacado
meal 4
8oz beef, 10oz yukon potatoe, tbs coc oil
meal 5
8 oz chicken, 2oz brown rice pasta, half avacado
meal 6
50 grams whey iso, 1/2 cup oats, 2 tbs almond butter

update coming in on what im eating. Im gaining from this cycle yes but i wanna emphasis the importance of diet

meal 1
6 whole eggs , 1 cup oatmeal w/ 2 tbs peanut butter and 2 tbs jam mixed in
meal 2
7 oz chicken, 1.5 cups rice, 1.5 oz cashew
pwo
32 oz gatordae, 50 grams iso
meal 3
8 oz shrimp, 1.5 cups rice, half avacado
meal 4
8oz beef, 10oz yukon potatoe, tbs coc oil
meal 5
8 oz chicken, 2oz brown rice pasta, half avacado
meal 6
50 grams whey iso, 1/2 cup oats, 2 tbs almond butter
Jeremy, man i love almond butter only thing is i can't stop eating it when i start 2 tbs becomes 4 than 6 than oh crap i eat the whole jar. Good looking diet may have to copy it in the future.

I'd prefer u change the gay avatar pic u use.

Alright whatever bud.... Your not gonna offend me with anything you say..... I could give a fuck less about what you think, I don't know who you are, and I don't wanna know who you are. But this is a lightning fast thread so don't come up on here spamming it up with ur "lightning gay fan boy " bullshit or whatever you said. Nobody wants to hear your opinion and that's the truth wether you believe it or not. When it comes down to it your as much as a nobody as I am....... Anyways hate on my avatar that's cool your not gonna bother me but at least use an avatar or post a picture before you talk shit and even then you'll still be a nobody. Have a good day sir !!

Are these negative comments really necessary, if u had a company and people liked your personality along with your product wouldn't that be a good thing?? I'm not gay but I'am a fan, lightning and zues help there customers considerably, did you see the thread where lighning helped out all the guys burned by phantom. I bet even after your comment lightning would help you if u were in a bind, maybe your the kind of guy who doesn't need help or want to join the army..thats fine... but why here and why so negative...what if it was u????

no worries man. How you been brother? And yes if the guy needed some help I would it's all good.

Another great upper managerial move, best of luck from me and the army..WATCH WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING...WONDER WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING...OR MAKE IT FUCKEN HAPPEN...

Haters will hate Jeremy, don't worry about it he wishes he was a lean 250

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner