over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LF Tren A review

Thor

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
ok so im getting a late start here but i will tell you this I am really starting to feel this stuff and im lovin it, its only been about a week now but its kickin in.
I am not a good log guy but i will do what i can since LF was kind enough to send me a bottle.
I am
5'8" 195lbs and 53 years old
my average daily diet during the week is;
Meal 1
4 eggs
1 slice PBtoast
iced coffee
meal 2
protein shake with EVOO and oats
meal3
Roast beef and cheese sub and iced tea
meal 4
VPX zero impact bar
meal 5
very large bowl of chili
2 slices wheat toast with Olive oil
meal 6
8 oz lowfat cottage cheese
on weekends I pretty much eat about the same just more and usually have ice cream or cheesecake or some dessert at night after dinner
average daily macros;
200grams Protein
100 carbs 50 fats
on weekends i also up the carbs by adding a bowl of cereal or pasta
I could eat more but just dont have the time or the appetite usually although some days i can.
Winters have typically been a bulking period for me for the last several years,
I usually put on anywhere from 10 to 25 lbs during winter,
come March I lower my carbs and cut out almost all sugars and tighten up by losing 5 to 10 lbs or more depending.
This is the first time ive used Tren in winter, i like how i look for sure,
'I am gaining size slowly but still look lean
so far im really enjoying this.

Forgot...

Pics from last night,

Attachments

• Arm1.jpg
    Arm1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 248
  • Arm2.jpg
    Arm2.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 208
Hopefully your cycle doesn't consist of one bottle of Tren A.

HAHA !

Hopefully your cycle doesn't consist of one bottle of Tren A.

yea that would be stupid eh ? lol well they only sent me one to try, so i am going to make it last 3 weeks, luckily i have some Tren E that i will add once that bottle is gone, also running a test blend base of 500mgs a week. My problem is clearly my diet though, i will not "up the dose" until i can up my food intake, IDK how you guys are able to eat so much and still get anything done !

yea that would be stupid eh ? lol well they only sent me one to try, so i am going to make it last 3 weeks, luckily i have some Tren E that i will add once that bottle is gone, also running a test blend base of 500mgs a week. My problem is clearly my diet though, i will not "up the dose" until i can up my food intake, IDK how you guys are able to eat so much and still get anything done !

It will take more for a cycle but it won't take more than 1 vial to tell how good it is. Thor I'm with you buddy i have never been a big eater as hard as i try and when i do i just get fat, so not a big believer in force feading more than my body needs for muscle growth

YES...

It will take more for a cycle but it won't take more than 1 vial to tell how good it is. Thor I'm with you buddy i have never been a big eater as hard as i try and when i do i just get fat, so not a big believer in force feading more than my body needs for muscle growth

You know it Thunder, I can tell already i love the stuff, im only doing 300 a week and already starting to get vascular and stronger so it should be great by the end of week 3,... i hit the gym tonight and certainly felt it. Super smooth too and no cough !... Im with ya on the food except that i have a super fast metabolism and so i can eat a ton without gaining much fat but just dont have time to cook and eat that much, i live alone all week and do my best but with a full time job and the gym eod its tough, on the weekends my girl makes me a big omelet for breakfast and feeds me very well, but as we all know ya gotta do that everyday ! Im gonna get a weight gainer and add a high calorie shake everyday and see if that helps enough.:lightbulb:

Ok ..

so im loving the effects from this tren, I am not so much getting body recomp because i am increasing the food and carbs and trying to gain as i do every winter, and i am up 10 lbs already, not bad for only 2 weeks in... what i do like is the strength from the tren/test combo..was at the gym doing legs the other night and really noticed it,did squats,then hack squats, then leg press ! usually after squats and hacks i am on to ext and hammies, but i had plenty of gas and strength to crank out 2 sets of 12 on leg press in between !... i am still quite lean too which is unusual for me during bulking season, i am sure 300 a week LF tren is the reason. So far this stuff is very nice ..i did get a bit of tren cough the last pinning but it wasnt too bad,also I am having a little trensomnia but not bad and the sweats are minimal as well.. honestly i may add tren to my winter stack from now on, i will have to see how this goes but so far its been great !

Last edited:
Gas in the tank on Tren? That's rare.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I know ...

Gas in the tank on Tren? That's rare.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I am getting a bit winded easier and that is normal..but i had plenty of energy to push and so i just went for it, it wasnt much, 4 plates a side but still after doing squats and hacks and catching my breath it was actually pretty easy.

Loving it!

ok so went to the gym tonight and BOOM! was off the hook with strength and energy, feeling great and lookin good too, im sure it has something to do with my diet since i bumped up the carbs and fats and calories, but at 300 a week this LF tren is the bomb !...anyway just wanted to say things are getting better and im really enjoying this. THANK YOU LF !!!!!!:headbang: edit side note:
slept about 3 hours last night so yea its really kickin in now, not much sweating though so thats cool.

Last edited:
Update..

ok so i just pinned the last ml of it and it has been real nice, workouts have been much better and im taking Melatonin and Benadryl to sleep, havent had the sweats bad at all, but i am getting winded easier, overall i like doing Tren lower dose (300) with Test (went to 750) as it reduces the sweats alot and still helps keep me lean and vascular, and i have almost doubled my carb intake and bumped up the fats some too. I did get sick a couple days ago so been resting but will get back to the gym and diet next week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws