over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to Getting Big!

BigPumps2014

Registered
Alright guys dont laugh at my corny title, I couldn't think of anything better to name my post. I am new to this forum, so I figured id share a little bit about what I have been doing, my current progress, my current cycle, and would love to hear some feedback. Ill start off by saying that im a pretty active member of another forum and happened to find this forum threw a new supplier and im happy I did because this seems like a pretty cool forum.

So my current stats are 28 years old, 5'9" 185.

My before my first cycle I was weighing 165 and looked like this:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66866&stc=1&d=1387766127

I ran 12 weeks of Test Enan + 6 weeks of Anavar to finish out the cycle. Started off at 250mg twice a week, by the time I had finished the 12 weeks I was up to 375mg twice a week + 60mg anavar.

The last week of my cycle I was feeling pretty good about my transformation, up to 192 lbs.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=66867&stc=1&d=1387766403

I forgot to mention I ran 250ui of HCG twice a week, and .25 amiridex EOD throughout the whole cycle. After my cycle I waited 2 weeks and then ran Nolva + Clomid for 4 weeks.

I lost about 7lbs while off cycle and am not quite as cut as I was at the end of my cycle, but I feel im still light years ahead of where I was in the first picture.

I am starting my second cycle today, which I will be running a 200mg Test Prop / 200mg NPP blend which I brewed (my first brew) and I will be running this cycle for 8 weeks along with caber .5mg twice a week, 250ui HCG twice a week, and amiridex at .25mg EOD. I will follow up with the same PCT as I did last cycle. Im hoping to break 200 lbs on this cycle, breaking 210 would be awesome!

As far as lifting goes I am at the gym 5-6 days a week with a 4 day rotation of back/tri's , chest/bi's, shoulders, legs.

Im glad I found this forum and am looking forward to chatting with you guys!

Im curious to hear if you guys think I got cut up from the Test alone, or if the Anavar is what really helped me cut up. Should I expect to cut up like that again on the cycle I am starting tonight, or do I need to add something else to my cycle to help get cut up again.

EDIT: I know that I used URL instead of IMG tags, when I used the IMG tags the pics were huge and I couldnt figure out how to resize them, so I used URL instead so they didnt take up the screen for anyone who didnt want to view them.

Attachments

• IMAG1018.jpg
    IMAG1018.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 319
  • 2013-12-06 21.48.13.jpg
    2013-12-06 21.48.13.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
great progress ! ! well done!

not trying to be ignorant here... but I have a question.

is your brew 200mg/ml of prop? that sounds painfully good but still painful...

not trying to be ignorant here... but I have a question.

is your brew 200mg/ml of prop? that sounds painfully good but still painful...

Sorry, I wasnt specific there, its a 100mg Test Prop/100mg NPP blend. Im taking 2ml. I used MCT oil and 25% EO in the blend to help with any soreness. I feel a little sore due to not taking a needle for 12 weeks, but I dont feel any pain from the oil.

Well it looks like my lifting may be put on hold for a week or 2. Pulled a muscle in my back and it hurts like hell. Had to get some anti-inflamitory and muscle spasm meds from the doc for it. She wants me to take a month off, no way....

Well it looks like my lifting may be put on hold for a week or 2. Pulled a muscle in my back and it hurts like hell. Had to get some anti-inflamitory and muscle spasm meds from the doc for it. She wants me to take a month off, no way....

It sucks...but follow the Dr. Trust me. I've has 6 back surgeries. ..a knee replaced..and hernia surgery

The worst part is that I just started my new cycle a week ago. I guess if I stop the cycle now and take 2 weeks off, my body should be ready to start the cycle all over again, so that I dont loose any time on cycle?

You have come a long way in a short time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws