over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SSE Myofuel/Humanotropin Log

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Shout out to ross for the hookup on these products. Looking forward to giving them a go, seem like quality supps, which are hard to find these days:rolleyes:

Will do my best to keep a daily log. Stay tuned....

I don't think these products would require a daily log but do let us know what ya think

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ross asked me to start one. obviously myofuel will be getting most of the action, as i probably wont "feel" much from humanotropin, better sleep possibly. not tryin to pimp anything, just putting sharing my thoughts is all

Last edited:
Took 1 scoop myofuel mixed in 32oz water and drank throughout my workout. Nice focus is all I can say. It's recommended that you take 1 scoop if </= 200lbs and 2 scoops if > 200lbs. Currently about 210 so I will try 2 next time. Just wanted to start lower and build my way up :)

Took 1 scoop myofuel mixed in 32oz water and drank throughout my workout. Nice focus is all I can say. It's recommended that you take 1 scoop if 200lbs. Currently about 210 so I will try 2 next time. Just wanted to start lower and build my way up :)

Hilarious. Glad you noticed focus from your first dose on your first day when there are no focus agents in it! It's not a pre workout...it's a recovery supplement! This should be good! Damn, I shouldn't have said anything - this may have been epic otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hilarious. Glad you noticed focus from your first dose on your first day when there are no focus agents in it! It's not a pre workout...it's a recovery supplement! This should be good! Damn, I shouldn't have said anything - this may have been epic otherwise.

Awe man! I was thinking somthing like this. Lmfao.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALaUQgjweYM[/ame]

It's an intra workout not a pre workout. Honestly bro don't follow the thread if you're gonna be an ass clown about it

It's an intra workout not a pre workout. Honestly bro don't follow the thread if you're gonna be an ass clown about it

NO SHIT. READ. Don't give fabricated feedback. You don't see that you're the ass clown here.

Last edited:
NO SHIT. READ. Don't give fabricated feedback. You don't see that you're the ass clown here.

lmao you have issues bro. really though, dont bother with this thread

lmao you have issues bro. really though, dont bother with this thread

You're the one that shouldn't bother if you're going to fucking bullshit us. What are you going to tell us next? That it's an extreme fat loss product? That it's an amazing sleep aid? Your vivid dreams? Your harder erections?

no im not. i said im not pimping anything here. do you not pay attention?
oh and focus IS one of the effects of myofuel. go READ up on it like you tell everyone else to do....

Last edited:
no im not. i said im not pimping anything here. do you not pay attention?
oh and focus IS one of the effects of myofuel. go READ up on it like you tell everyone else to do....

Sorry, peptopro, citrulline, nor tmg promote focus. Try again.

Supreme Sports Enhancements is extremely excited and very proud to present our newest creation...

Introducing the world's first SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN Pre/Intra-Workout MUSCLE-BUILDER! Now you can BUILD MUSCLE WHILE YOU WORKOUT!

*MUSCLE MASS* *STRENGTH* *ENERGY* *ENDURANCE* FOCUS* *RECOVERY* *PUMPS*

see RED PRINT

Supreme Sports Enhancements is extremely excited and very proud to present our newest creation...

Introducing the world's first SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN Pre/Intra-Workout MUSCLE-BUILDER! Now you can BUILD MUSCLE WHILE YOU WORKOUT!

*MUSCLE MASS* *STRENGTH* *ENERGY* *ENDURANCE* FOCUS* *RECOVERY* *PUMPS*

see RED PRINT

I bet if it didn't say it on the bottle or description you would have never left that in your feedback. Don't get mad because you got called out. The point of a log is to give feedback not regurgitate marketing labels.
I'd love you or Ross to tell us what ingredient the focus stems from. Can't wait.

bro, if you are gonna be condescending, then take that shit somewhere else. no one cares to hear you spout off about how you think you know what someone else should be experiencing while using a product. go make your own log:rolleyes:

You're the one that shouldn't bother if you're going to fucking bullshit us. What are you going to tell us next? That it's an extreme fat loss product? That it's an amazing sleep aid? Your vivid dreams? Your harder erections?

Don't worry about this clowns log...just as silly and useless as his million other posts....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Don't worry about this clowns log...just as silly and useless as his million other posts....

Another tough guy I see

Another tough guy I see

Tough guy...where did that come from...just tired of your spam...I can't imagine you get any lifting done since you're over analyzing the stupid crap. literally thousands of posts it seems and not one that has any info. Please try better to not make this look like an ad.

I get lifting done bro. And this isn't just an add. I'm simply giving an honest review. Why am i getting shit for that? I've attached a pic as well. Far from a bodybuilder but definitely not a slouch who doesn't lift, need to lean up more I know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 613
yesterday was an off day at the gym. legs today baby! will report back later ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws