over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep SEO Log

warwolf

Registered
12FEB:
Started SEO for Biceps – Added a little bit of Test Prop. Figured if I was going to be doing it every day I might as well combine two steps. Only time will tell if this was the right decision or not. I estimated a slight bit more pain but decided I could take it. I decided the best protocol to follow was Big A’s as follows: 1 shot per head each day while moving from upper (next to delts), middle, and lower (next to elbow). This would require (4) shots each day, 1ml each for first 10 days, 2ml for next 10 days, and 3ml for last 10 days; followed by a maintenance phase of 3ml each once a week. I used a mirror and a marker to play around with locations until I felt comfortable with the spots both flexed and relaxed. Loaded (4) 25g, 1” syringes with 1ml each of SEO. Cleaned everything with alcohol and pinned the upper areas of my biceps. Went in smooth with no problems, aspirating was not bad using right hand but a little harder using left, and emptied oil with no real pain. Now I am not saying NO pain just nothing different than any other injection I have ever done. Messaged arms deeply and even did some curls with a little 10 lb db my wife uses to get the oil spread out.

Went to the gym right after for a good chest workout that included some bicep exercises for high reps instead of heavy weight. Did not affect my workout at all. Rest of the night arm was sore but not really painful. More like the first week going to the gym when the muscles are adjusting. None of the soreness effected sleep and the next morning most of the discomfort was gone. Only felt it in the muscles when I would straighten out the arms fully stretched or when I would flex the biceps. Again not a bad pain but one that felt like I just did a good arm workout. Did notice some slight bruising.

Stats: Cold Arms (15.5 inches), Wgt (195lbs), Hgt (5’8”). Will be cutting down to about 180-185lbs for upcoming warmer season if it ever gets here.

Decided to do biceps because they are the body part that seems to be lagging behind. Shoulders are growing, Triceps are filling out, but damn biceps are just not cooperating with me. Not looking for a miracle or anything. Would like to get an inch out of this run but would be very happy with only a half inch that has a nicer shape to my biceps.

13FEB

Hit the middle parts of the biceps today with no problems. Again I messaged the arms, did some light curls with wife’s dumbbell, headed to the gym. This middle seems to handle the extra oil better or just spread out better, not sure but it was less painful the rest of the night than the upper. Heck could have been I just knew what to expect this time. The morning after had almost no pain at all even when I stretched the arms out.

14FEB

Time to hit the bottom section of the biceps. I forgot to mention earlier how I was doing the injections. I inject at about a 45 degree angle between the top and side of the outside head. The inside bicep is injected straight from the side. My reasoning for using a 45 degree angle is the outer head has a much smaller area to work with and the delts cross into the biceps. The 45 degree angle gets me just over the intersection of the delts into the bicep. The bottom is slightly more uncomfortable than the middle but not as much as the upper. Nothing so far that anyone who has ever done a cycle could not easily handle. I have had several that was much harder to get the soreness out of the muscles than this stuff causes. Noticed some slight bruising so I ordered some 27g, 1 ¼ inch syringes to see if this would help any. Could not find any higher gauge that were 1’ or more.

Last three days have gone smoothly with no problems. Muscles are getting use to the oil being added and there is very little pain. As I get better at injecting the biceps I am getting much less bruising. Measured arms this morning cold and they are sitting at 16” for both arms. Workouts have not suffered except for my arm workout but I believe that is from hitting the biceps every day and not because of site enhancing.

Pics man, pics.

Here is a pic before 1st injection and one the next morning before shot 7. Just a little bit under 16. I know this is probably just from swelling but I will take anything that stretches out the muscle.

Attachments

• Left at 15,5.jpg
    Left at 15,5.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 552
  • Left at 16.jpg
    Left at 16.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 608
This question mainly pertains to arm days.

I am curious to know if you noticed any small drops in the amount of weight your were lifting before you started pinning? Have you had trouble pyramiding the weight from the constant small tearing of the frequent pinning?

Not to be a dick but you'd look alot better if you weren't so fat even if you had a smaller arm....

Personally I'd worry more about sticking to basics, get lean and add quality mass rather than trying to use all the handouts you can get when you have barely even got into the game...

Not to be a dick but you'd look alot better if you weren't so fat even if you had a smaller arm....

Personally I'd worry more about sticking to basics, get lean and add quality mass rather than trying to use all the handouts you can get when you have barely even got into the game...

I dont think you are being a dick at all, thats actually good advice.
This is my personal opinion on using SEO, if you are going to do it there's some things you shouuld have as a pre-req. You should already developed the muscle to the max you can, and now SEO should come in to take it up a notch.
Also, using SEO creates scar tissue and joint issues, if you are not on top of this from the beginning, later on you will have issues with shoulders and elbows. These are common facts with SEO. I am not trying to hammer or flame, but you really shouldn't be using them yet.
But since you are, carry on.

If your arm (or any muscle) doesnt look good, have a nice peak and shape before SEO, its just gonna look even more watery, bloated and like you need to cut some weight afterwards. I never been a fan of the SEO look, maybe just to many people use it as a short cut, but hey if another 1" makes you feel better, GO FOR IT!

Your arms are way too small for SEO .. you should try some anabolics first bro

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I never did a spot injection on a regular basis until my arms were up to 19". You need meat to shoot into. After a year of weekly low dose injects they measure just over 20" and the frequency of injection has fallen dramatically.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws