over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My First Gear Adventure Log

racamp101

Registered
After talking about it for way to long I pulled the trigger made my order and now I'm ready to start my new life! :cool:

This morning I pinned my first of test e, I'll be doing 500mg every week for the next 12 weeks split up 250mg Monday and Thursday.

So my first pin WAS the hardest thing I've ever done! I can't believe how hard it was to do it. I stood in my bathroom for what had to be 30+ minutes yelling just fucking do it haha. Finally I sat down and quickly pinned my leg.... wow I didn't even feel it.. all that time freaking out for nothing. :banghead:

It's night I feel a dash of soreness but nothing really so hopefully I don't feel to much PIP tomorrow.

More to come

Day two and even though it freaked me out I'm starting to get addicted to pinning haha. Strange how that works I can't wait till the next Thursday.

Oh a good note barely any pip today

Day two and even though it freaked me out I'm starting to get addicted to pinning haha. Strange how that works I can't wait till the next Thursday.

Oh a good note barely any pip today

How are you getting addicted to pinning when you've done it....once?

Glad you have no pip, wouldn't be good for a new guy to get it. It's going to be trial and error to see what esters will cause it. Any kind of prop be it regular propionate or phenyl prop gives me pip, blows :mad:

How are you getting addicted to pinning when you've done it....once?

Glad you have no pip, wouldn't be good for a new guy to get it. It's going to be trial and error to see what esters will cause it. Any kind of prop be it regular propionate or phenyl prop gives me pip, blows :mad:

I'm feeling addicted cause I want to do it again!

I'm sure ill find the types that give me pip but yee I'm glad I didn't get it right off the bat.

I'll b following along cause I'm headed in the same direction lol. What do u have for an ai and for pct?

I'll b following along cause I'm headed in the same direction lol. What do u have for an ai and for pct?

Please do! I loved reading peoples logs before I finally jumped in.

I'm running Arimidex .5 EOD ill adjust as needed.

My pct will be clomid and nolva for 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 ED

One more day before my next pin.

I know 100% I wouldn't be feeling / seeing results but I couldn't help but look in the mirror this morning and check haha.

second pin

This morning was my second pin, this time it was super easy I just pushed the pin right in my glute. I have no idea why I was so freaked out the first time :banghead:

This may be the placebo effect but I feel a little different or it could be the Ai, its not a bigger feeling I just feel a bit more awake I guess you could say. I could just be getting excited but what ever it is I getting more excited.

Last edited:
Total placebo effect but damn im starving like all the time now I have a 3000 calorie diet and all the food I brought to eat while at work was gone half ways through the day. I'm just super pumped for this :headbang:

Hahaha sounds like u want it to work bad lol. It's good that ur excited for it

bruising

It was really hard to hold the needle and push the plunger so I am already getting sore from moving to much. My first injection didn't start hurting till the day after. But its still not bad

which sponsor are you rolling with for the cycle?

Day before third pin

I'm for sure addicted to pinning haha I can't wait till tomorrow and I actually like the sore bruised feeling. I think cause it reminds me something is going on.

Third pin!

Now one full week from when I started and pin number 3 went in like butter! Easy now and feels great I got a little excited and pushed the pin in a bit faster than I normally do and some not much but some oil leaked out. I search the boards and I'm not to concerned overall it happening.

I am feeling happier and more awake dont know if that's still just excitement or the gear maybe ill have something to say after I workout in a bit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131