over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Russian Tests Pure Oils Trest

Russian Muscle

Registered
As many of you are aware, Pure Oils is sending free Trestolone Acetate out to individuals for logging. I am very appreciative to be one of them. I was pleasantly surprised to have found my Trest in the mail this morning and couldn't wait to get it open. Today is a rest day but that didn't stop me from getting started.

My logging cycle will consist of the following stack:
Trest Ace: 525mg (75mg daily)
Test E: 600mg

This will give me about 2 weeks to form an opinion on Trest. With the acetate ester I should be able to make a determination early on. Because of this, I may purchase additional Trest and continue the log for an extended period of time if I like the results.

My goal is body recomposition in preparation for summer.**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
I'm pretty interested in seeing what this compound actually does. There isn't much out there on it (well there is info, but a lot of it is conflicting), so I'm curious as to how it will work out for you guys. From what I've read it shuts you down pretty hard (once again "supposedly", not much info), and I'm wondering if the dose that's being run isn't a bit high not knowing its effects, if 2 weeks will be enough to see results, and if you will be able to accurately gauge the results when it's being run side by side with 600mg of test. I'm guessing that the disclaimer "not for injection" is just to cover their butts, and that you're running this via IM injection? I know, lots of questions, I'm kind of a skeptic I guess, but I look forward to seeing your progress :)

I'm pretty interested in seeing what this compound actually does. There isn't much out there on it (well there is info, but a lot of it is conflicting), so I'm curious as to how it will work out for you guys. From what I've read it shuts you down pretty hard (once again "supposedly", not much info), and I'm wondering if the dose that's being run isn't a bit high not knowing its effects, if 2 weeks will be enough to see results, and if you will be able to accurately gauge the results when it's being run side by side with 600mg of test. I'm guessing that the disclaimer "not for injection" is just to cover their butts, and that you're running this via IM injection? I know, lots of questions, I'm kind of a skeptic I guess, but I look forward to seeing your progress :)

Yes, I will be using it IM. All of your questions are valid and that is why Pure Oils decided to do this large scale logging opportunity. They are seeking to eliminate speculation and try to derive a general consensus on what Trestolone is capable of. I know a few people who have ran Trestalone. Some had poor opinions while others had high praise for it. I felt 75mg ed would be a sound dose for myself (emphasis on "myself"). I don't believe that 600mg of Testosterone will skew the results any. I'm very experienced with it and typically run it higher. 600mg would be a cruising dose for my standards.

Last edited:
Ill be following along. I have used trest ace from the PHF raw powders with good results so I know you will love it. Good luck!

I'm going to give it a shot as well but I'm going to run it with 125mg/week Test E. Should be interesting to see how it compares between those two.

I'm going to give it a shot as well but I'm going to run it with 125mg/week Test E. Should be interesting to see how it compares between those two.

Very cool. I look forward to it. Here's to the gains.

Initially I was intending on doing a cut but my appetite and desire for size said no. Instead I'm opting to recomp my body and acquire muscle while reducing fat. Essentially, I'm looking at 3500-4000 calories with high protein, low-moderate carbs, and moderate-high fat. I'm still working out the bits and pieces.

Trained back today and did deadlifts for the first time in at least 6 weeks. Not as strong as they once were but interestingly my grip strength is much higher. I attribute this to my job unloading containers. Too early to make any real observation on trest, but one thing to note is that my endurance was very good. After I left the gym I didn't feel the least bit tired. Reminds me of when I did high dose mentabolan.

Pic from the gym:**broken link removed**

Some shadowy pics after first waking up cuz I'm a fair skinned Caucasian. **broken link removed****broken link removed**

Update: I hit chest yesterday. It was a bit rough. Strength wasn't so good. I had only managed a couple hours sleep at best due to having to get up early for Mother's Day and working on a graveyard schedule. However, considering the lack of zzz's, it wasn't terrible. Still beat up the pecs and am quite sore. The biggest difference I'm noticing from the Trest is a rapid increase in sex drive. :O

Hit legs in my most recent workout. It went great. My wheels are getting stronger again and my form is even better. Nice and deep. Hit a clean 365, which is good for me. The one thing I notice from the Trest is a lot of joint pain relief. Most notably in my knees. I did mess up and wore regular pants with a belt that'd dig into my gut when I got low which hurt quite a bit. I think I could have gotten more otherwise. Next time.

In this update I will be commenting on the effects of Trestolone after having completed the first seven days.

Here is what I've noticed:
Increased sexual desire: As if Testosterone wasn't enough, Trestolone has taken it up a notch.
Increased aggression: Both in and out of the gym. I'm a bit more easily aggravated lately.
Muscle Fullness: My muscles feel and look more rounded. It isn't something that might be overly apparent to others but it is definitely noticeable to myself.
Increased vascularity: I don't mean when I'm working out either. When at rest or doing normal activities my arm and shoulder veins become more prominent.

So far so good. I'm currently in the process of acquiring more Trest to extend my cycle. I intend to do a Trest/Tren stack here in the near future.

Subbed to follow.

I'm a Celtic/Pure oils rep btw, just haven't hit posts to post in the sponsor forum yet.

I recognized you from PHF. I'm ZOOLANDER over there

Oh hey Zoo, well Zoo 2.0 now.

This should be interesting, based on the insane amount of things you have run that I've seen in your sigs.

Weren't you once on like test/tren/bold/m1t?

Oh hey Zoo, well Zoo 2.0 now.

This should be interesting, based on the insane amount of things you have run that I've seen in your sigs.

Weren't you once on like test/tren/bold/m1t?

I believe it was Test/Tren/Bold/Mithras/T3 haha. I'm really enjoying trest so far. I'm hoping in the next week that the results will be more apparent.

I thought I was your bish.
..I gotta share :-(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner