over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TLIHs Trest reveiw

trueloveisheavy

Registered
I was going to just keep reporting in the main thread in the sponsers section but I'll add one here.

Ok I'm 2 shots in. I'm doing 100mg EOD next shot is tomorrow. So far nothing to report besides that it's painless. If all goes well ill order more.

Six days in. Only sides to report so far are increased body temp and increased hunger. No training until Monday so I'll see then if there's any changes in the gym.

Subbed.

I'm actually a pure oils/celtic rep, want to see how this treats ya.

Ok guys,the hunger from Trest makes this an great addition to any bulking phase. I mean I've NEVER been this hungry before. It's extreme. After 1.5 hours I'm hungry again,sometimes it feels as if my normal meal isn't enough!! 8oz cooked chicken and 50-60 carbs feels like nothing!!

Other than that I still feel increased body temp. Today is my 4th pin of 100mg so tomorrow at the gym I'll see if I feel any difference in training.

Another thing to add us that I almost feel a all day type of pump in my muscles kind of a full feeling you get from NPP. And the hunger side is stronger then you get from GHRP 6 for people to compare to. Except you don't get the sick/hypo feeling. Just extreme hunger.

Another thing I'd like to add is how thin and smooth the oil is. Not sure if it's from the concentration or what.

Seeing how this is giving e hunger effects of ghrp6, do you think I could run this as a move into a cutting phase? I'm planning on 25mg ed or eod and see how that goes. I've seen many other protocols but this one. I don't mind the hunger actually cause my appetite sucks and may help to put in more clean calories.

Yea we need to see more people using it on a cruise like basis. Theoretically 25mg ed or eod should be awesome for a low dose base.

That's probably what I'm going to research it at, 25 ed or eod. Will let you know how that goes. Should start next week. Also, what's a good cutter from Celtic or pure oils?. Thx for any input or samples!!

That's probably what I'm going to research it at, 25 ed or eod. Will let you know how that goes. Should start next week. Also, what's a good cutter from Celtic or pure oils?. Thx for any input or samples!!

For Celtic Products.

Epi is pretty much considered the universal cutter due to it's antiestrogenic capacity which reduces estrogenic related water retention for that hard look.

Some people Cut well on Sten(methylstenbolone) some experience bloat.

Dimethabold is proving to be a fairly versatile compound.

Dianodrol gets good reviews as a lean dry compound as well, we suspect the ketoxime is not cleaving preventing aromatization and also slightly changing the AR agonization over regular dbol, but the dopamine feel good effects seem to be retained.

Celtitren is a good PH for oral Tren.

Also Mestebol(proviron-oxime) can be pretty much added to anything for hardening.

As for pure oils

Desoxytest people are touting like a more anabolic Mast, or similar to Primo. Stuff sold like fire when it came out which is surprising because the powder version wasn't a killer seller. Also coming in a Cyp ester soon.

Dienolone is basically like a Mild tren.

Well said my friend

Ok 5th shot in. Not a huge increase in strength but I feel a little bit. Maybe givin more time it would be more noticeable. What I did notice were I had great pump in the gym. Also Trest IMO reminds me more of NPP than Tren.

Tonight is my 6th shot so let's see how this goes in the next week.

I'm with you was like npp for me but better endurance and libido and mood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NPP without DECA DICK sounds like a win to me :)

but seriously though mg/mg in my opinion its wayy stronger and more versatile than npp

Holy shit! Checked scales up 6lbs since starting. I know it's not all muscle but still I haven't gained this fast in a looonggg time.

The Trest is starting to shine now. The weight gained I believe to be intra muscular water(which is great) because of the full feeling muscles and getting a pump just stretching! Strength is starting to come up as well,I normally always finish my dead lifts with a heavy single (not a max) which normally falls between 525-565 depending on how I feel. Yesterday I did my 525 but felt like I could've done it 3-5 times,instead I just dropped to 405 and did 3 more sets. Which working up plus the 3@405 made around 10 sets of deads. I was smoked afterwards lol. The reason I didn't go higher or do more is because I was at my wife's "fitness club" and the weights are weird they are not as tall as normal weights and I couldn't get in the groove.

And to add to above post. Next week I'll skip deads and the following week I plan on going for a PR of 600. So let's see what happens!

So far I haven't had any negative effects from the Trest. So that's good. Stay on top of my AI though!

im coming back from acl lateral and medial meniscus and microfracture full knee reconstruction.

the great thing about trest is no dabilitating pumps or loss of cardio..

my first dealift session since the surgery and i got to 335 (highest ever is 455) with no shin back or calf pumps.. then i hit the elliptical for 40min and felt like i was melting..

i havent been on long enough to really say what to expect long term but i have now had quite a few holy crap moments.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131