over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest Trial

bigmedic

Registered
Hey guys, received some Trest for trial and figured I'd run a log. Plan on researching 25mg eod to keep water retention low and see what minimal amounts will do plus I only have one bottle so I wanna make it last. Only done one dose so far and nothing really to tell just yet. 2nd dose today, have been hungrier but may only be mental at moment but is definitely up. Will post more updates as things get rolling.

2nd dose of 25mg today. Can tell I've def been hungrier which is a a good thing. Not much else at moment but may bump it to ed.

That's a real low dose, curious to see results. You running test as well? AI?

Nothing else running at moment. Trying to get a dry run out of it cause I'm fixing to start a comp prep and dont wanna be a watery mess. Just the trest. Moving to ED due to the acetate. Not any AI at moment cause I am lucky with little to no sides but am gonna get some letro to run though.

Subbed, there are too few trest logs around. Good luck!

Moved to daily 25mg research. Definite hunger increase and drive in the gym. Staying full feeling as well well after leaving the gym. This stuff is legit and can't wait til a week in and see how it's going!!

Did quads tonight and prd on squats! Loving the trest run and mood is up and pumps are amazing. Will research again tonight, didn't get to preworkout but still having amazing workouts. Hunger is great and remaining constant, not like a ghrp but is up and loving it!

The 2 best things I like about trestolone is the energy and mood.

The 2 best things I like about trestolone is the energy and mood.

Man cant wait to get mine if the energy and mood are there ill be golden!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Defiantly a good mood and easy on joints if you have a Nagy joint.

Daily 25 mg is on point for me. Leaning with increased vascularity and hunger. Mood is great, energy up, libido way up(LOL)! No sides or anything of the such noticed! Plenty left to go and will be ordering some desoxy T I think to mix in! Loving it!

Daily 25 mg is on point for me. Leaning with increased vascularity and hunger. Mood is great, energy up, libido way up(LOL)! No sides or anything of the such noticed! Plenty left to go and will be ordering some desoxy T I think to mix in! Loving it!

How long will the vial last u bought at only 25 mlg per day??

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

40 days If you do ed or 80 doing eod. Bumped mine to Ed but still have a ton left.

Desoxytestosterone cypionate just arrived waitng on testing and will go up on site this week

Bumped to 50 today cause didn't get to dose last night. Man hunger is crazy. Sweating like a mad man while in the gym lately too. Mood is great and intensity is up. Back to no carbs all week and will test the theory again Friday about it boosting your metabolism when you ingest carbs! So far so good. Hope to try some desoxy t soon.

Another day and another amazing workout. Hitting quads twice a week and the trest is giving me amazing energy and focus. I hit a pr for me on squats today like nothing. Was doing 405 for 2-3, hit 405 for 10 today. Then went to 500 for one! I was like whaaaa(Minion Voice)!!! Trest is kicking been at 25 ed research. Hunger is constant but needed!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131