over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest

Marvin Martian

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's been 10 days since I started the Trest from Pure Oils and this is honestly the best recomp compound I have ever used. I feel incredible and even though my diet hasn't been super strict - I have tightened up much more than I have ever over a 10 day period (other than strict contest diet and multiple compounds). I have had some recent huge unexpected expenses or I would run 2-3 more bottles possibly 75mg/day - but don't think that it would be right when wife and I agreed to tighten things for a month or two. But as soon as everything I straight I will definitely be back at it. I don't understand why - but as a couple of others have mentioned I just "feel" better on it. I compare that to tren where the lack of sleep just causes me to feel "not so hot" at best and downright feel like shit at times. I actually have been sleeping great and waking up with good energy. I don't train super heavy so I can't speak to huge strength gains but the pumps are insane and my wife was massaging my neck and back and said the muscles are much harder than she ever remembers.
I don't have enough good to say about this product - I freaking love it. I honestly wasn't expecting much and after I started feeling it I tried to attribute it to anything else just to make sure. I have no affiliation to Pure Oils and was completely shocked to see the product in my mailbox. This is the only PO or Celtic product that I have ever tried - but I am going to be trying them all. Once I am able to purchase more I will post a better log. I look forward to seeing how things go after the 30 - 40 day mark. If this little bit is any indication I expect amazing results.

Last edited:
I don't know what causes the mood lift - but this is the ONLY thing that has changed and I honestly just "feel" better. Trained shoulders this evening and after Hammer shoulder press and cable side laterals - the pump was painful!
I freaking love this stuff!
I haven't had a chance to read all of the other logs - but curious to see if everyone is just overall feeling better - on too of the pumps.

Last edited:
What's your dose? Currently researching Celtic pill form

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

50mg / day... Not sure what the oral equivalent is. If this product is any indication of the quality of the rest of PO/Celtic products - they are going to have a hard time keeping up with demand.
I would love to hear about their other products from anyone that has tried. As soon as possible I will be trying the others. Honestly though I like the Trest so much I hate to switch. I just want to try them independently of each other.

thanks for the review. i think we are coming closer to proving ourselves

Thank you for your review ...I knew everyone will love it...you sound exactly like me when i first started using trest...I could not live without...really

Thanks Celtic. I received my bottle....With all these great reviews I think I'm Going to order some more and do a cycle with it rather than just do this one... Appreciate the free gift my brother...

All I have to say to anyone doubting is - TRY IT! When I can I am most definitely going to stock up. I have been around a long time and I can guarantee you that whatever the hell is making me feel like this is real. I am sleeping like a baby (minus the crying and shitting myself) and just all around feel good. The pumps are awesome and I can say the recomp is the best I have experienced.
I have never been one to gush over the newest thing but Trest is the real deal. It may be a little bit but I will be reviewing a longer run - I can only think the results will compound over time. I was honestly prepared to be the turd in the punch bowl when everyone started talking it up - that's why I held off logging until after some time. I told PO I would be totally honest no matter what.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity