over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bio-Grow Log

gshoty

Registered
Hey brahs!

I know most of the logs here are about gear and training methods but here`s a supplement log for ya!

Backround: Im 18 been training for some time now and have dismissed any supplement as bs after I got out of the 15 year old "test boosters at GNC will get you huge" phase. But recently Ive been hearing a lot of talk about this bio grow and wanted to give it a shot. Im in the last 4 weeks of my bulk and want to maximize gains for my late summer cut.

How Im training: 3x a week full body
Main lifts have been going up every other (sometimes every)workout about 5lbs each (bench, squat, seated military press)

You natty brah?Right now, Yes!

Stack:Bio Grow
and MHP Dark Matter (intra and post)
beta alanine pre and post

Dose 2 scoops in the am 2 in pm (might do 1 scoop intra also if I feel it'll help)

Thanks for reading!

Picked it up today. Container looks so much bigger online lol. I took 2 scoops when I got home with it. It would deffinetly go well in a shake (alone tastes bearable but not good). No feeling yet of course and tomorrow is a rest day so Monday I will post up about my workout.

Ok Im feeling some changes about 3 days in. Sunday at/before work I was very lethargic which pushes me to think of lethargy during HGH use. Last night after my workout I put 4 scoops in my post shake. I saw some reviews on youtube and was pissed at myself for making this purchase so I decided f*ck it. Today I was so hungary. I got in 2100+ cals before 9:30 most of them being fibrous foods too! I still don't feel full. This kind of makes me believe that this supp stimulates ghrelin somehow. Nothing more than the Usaual streagth gains though. I'm not saying this product is spiked or anything but its doing something.

When Im curious about a new supp or compound I check out NCBI, did the same for colostrum: Effect of cross-fostering and oral supplementatio... [J Anim Sci. 2014] - PubMed - NCBI
The Effect of Bovine Colostrum ... [Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI
Not very significant evidence but worth the read and thought.

Last edited:
Interesting, I have some customers who like Bio-gro have to keep an eye on your log.

Interesting, I have some customers who like Bio-gro have to keep an eye on your log.

Yeah brah thought I wasted a nice $50 but idk now. Apparently like 2 weeks in you get a fuller feeling and what not.

Update: Hunger subsided like an hour after I posted earlier.
I look a little fuller but that may be because of the large amount of carbs i had in a small time frame, however I cant think of a time I consumed this many carbs and not had a distended gut. Interdasting..........

Am interested to see what comes next. Am thinking maby stacking this with Huperzine A might increase effects.

Update- Had my 4 scoops around 7 (very full stomach) and at around 830-9 I felt the extreme hunger again. If the studies that Isatori directed people too and the studies i mentioned above, didn't control the amount of food subjects ate, extra cals could be the reason why streagth etc went up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws