over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synerbolics Neuron 2.1 Log

3clipseGT

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
So big thanks to Synerbolics for being kind enough to send me some of this to test out.

Before i get into effects and how I felt I want to say ive never used Adrafinil or Modafinil. Ive used many nootropics/pre workouts/energy enhancers etc.

So i dosed the Neuron 2.1 on an empty stomach like the directions stated with 3/4 a dropper.

Effects seemed to really kick in at about the hour mark. Some things I noted were enhanced thought process, speaking more fluent without really needing to think of the words I wanted to use and of course a very nice pick me up in the energy department. Not overly stimulating where its hard to concentrate because your heart feels like it's going to come out of your chest, just a nice clean focused energy.

Nothing to note as far as negatives go thus far.

I plan to dose this prior to my leg workout tomorrow night and will report my thoughts on that after.

So big thanks to Synerbolics for being kind enough to send me some of this to test out.

Before i get into effects and how I felt I want to say ive never used Adrafinil or Modafinil. Ive used many nootropics/pre workouts/energy enhancers etc.

So i dosed the Neuron 2.1 on an empty stomach like the directions stated with 3/4 a dropper.

Effects seemed to really kick in at about the hour mark. Some things I noted were enhanced thought process, speaking more fluent without really needing to think of the words I wanted to use and of course a very nice pick me up in the energy department. Not overly stimulating where its hard to concentrate because your heart feels like it's going to come out of your chest, just a nice clean focused energy.

Nothing to note as far as negatives go thus far.

I plan to dose this prior to my leg workout tomorrow night and will report my thoughts on that after.

Sounds like a great first dose experience. Will be following this log. Thank you!

I will be following :)

Well I was planning on taking a dose last night but came down with something so i ended up resting so my dose will be tomorrow before my workout and will report back then.

So I ended up getting off work with enough time to hit the gym so i dosed the Neuron about 30 minutes before the gym.

Got into the gym and really had no direction i wanted to go but was able to quickly find that direction and get a nice workout in. Just like before the stimulant effect was not at all jittery or over the top just very focused and driven.

Tomorrow will be back so thatll be a nice test as back day and leg day are the hardest days.

Alright so I dosed the Neuron about an hour before I wanted to get into the gym. Felt it kick in fully on my way which was about 45 minutes from when i took it.

Got in and thrashed back. Had a really really good back workout. Mind muscle connection was great and so was the focus.

I am really enjoying the Neuron as its providing me with great focus and a very nice energy effect.

I also ordered some MK-677 since ive been wanting to try it for so long so ill be excited to give that a try as well.

Alright so I dosed the Neuron about an hour before I wanted to get into the gym. Felt it kick in fully on my way which was about 45 minutes from when i took it.

Got in and thrashed back. Had a really really good back workout. Mind muscle connection was great and so was the focus.

I am really enjoying the Neuron as its providing me with great focus and a very nice energy effect.

I also ordered some MK-677 since ive been wanting to try it for so long so ill be excited to give that a try as well.

Good stuff. I have MK-677 on the way too :D

Ok so i took a couple days off of the Neuron as I just didnt need to use it. Took the 3/4 ths a ml today before work and bam just like magic!

I also got in the mk-677 and took a ML before bed last night. I was up at 7:30 this morning wide awake. That is extremely rare for me. I slept deep and really well but wasnt groggy which is nice, hopefully this keeps up.

Ok so i took a couple days off of the Neuron as I just didnt need to use it. Took the 3/4 ths a ml today before work and bam just like magic!

I also got in the mk-677 and took a ML before bed last night. I was up at 7:30 this morning wide awake. That is extremely rare for me. I slept deep and really well but wasnt groggy which is nice, hopefully this keeps up.

Sounds like a winning combination to stack.

So back was on the menu tonight for my workout. Dosed my neuron and dosed the mk about an hour before and then proceeded to the gym.

Tonight was by far my strongest night in the gym in a while. The endurance and pump I had going was great and I looked full and vascular.

I did 7 total exercises and about 25 total sets. I was definitely in the zone!!

Tomorrow is leg day which will be brutal!!

Hunger last night and today has been insane. So bad so last night that I couldnt fall asleep until I ate and today my hunger has been ferocious, unable to feel full.

Dosed the Neuron and the MK tonight before my workout. I switched up my split to include strength days and hypertrophy days so tonight was Upperbody strength.

The focus was awesome and the pump was good considering it was a strength workout with not to much volume.

I am loving the neuron as it just puts me in the zone, i can tone everything else out and just put in work.

The MK definitely has me fuller for sure but damn does it make me so friggin hungry!

Got in some LGD and may add that to the research stack, what do yall think?!!

Everything is still going great with the Neuron and the MK. The research subject began a cut and so far so good, staying focused and driven!

Dosed the Neuron and the MK tonight before my workout. I switched up my split to include strength days and hypertrophy days so tonight was Upperbody strength.

The focus was awesome and the pump was good considering it was a strength workout with not to much volume.

I am loving the neuron as it just puts me in the zone, i can tune everything else out and just put in work.

The MK definitely has me fuller for sure but damn does it make me so friggin hungry!

The mental aspect in training is often the most important part. That sounds like an excellent feature to NUERON2.1

The mental aspect in training is often the most important part. That sounds like an excellent feature to NUERON2.1

Absolutely man. Really helps with the mind muscle connection as well since focus is not an issue.

Really looking to take my physique to the next level and this product among others has been a big help in really getting started.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131