over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

30 Day 3 MHD log!!

trueloveisheavy

Registered
Ok I will be logging Synerbolics 3 MHD,thanks guys for the opportunity. Ok shipping was retareded fast as usual,product presentation is on point,the medicine looks thick and nasty but it taste nice and minty(not that I care how it looks or taste as long as it works!!)

I'm looking forward to this,I think it should be an awesome product. Heard a lot about DMZ suppose to be one of the strongest DS out. But so is M Sten, I've had personal experience with M sten. It was great at just 20mg per day zero sides amazing fuckung pumps,great strength increases. Then hexadrone I've read is suppose to be similar to epistane(var like but more muscle building)

So I only have experience with one compound in this stack. I am really excited to see how this pans out!!!

I will update with notice changes.

Subbing. I wanna hear what you have to say about this combo.

I will be following. I hope to run this product too. Just incase guys are unsure these are 3MHD's ingredients:

Formula:
Dymethazine (2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-17β-ol-3-one-azine)
20 mg
Hexadrone (6-Chloro-androst-4- ene-17b-ol-3-one) 25 mg
Methylstenbolone (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one) 10 mg

Day 3,nothing to report yet. Really I am expecting things to start kicking good around day 7 or so.

Today is chest and shoulders,I will report back later any changes felt at gym.

No changes to report as of yet,except I feel the need to increase my water from 1-1.5 gallons to 2-2.5. My urine has gotten darker just in these few days.

I'll follow this log. I've heard a lot of people say they love msten even at 10mg. A friend of mine takes msten like every other month year round at just 10mg pre workout.

I'll follow this log. I've heard a lot of people say they love msten even at 10mg. A friend of mine takes msten like every other month year round at just 10mg pre workout.

Msten is great!! I like it more than your common AAS orals. Then stacked with DMZ :eek:

Also starting to notice my muscles feel harder when flexed,could be in my mind as it is still early.

Also starting to notice my muscles feel harder when flexed,could be in my mind as it is still early.

It's a start. I should have mine any day. I thought you would have felt this from day 1. Hopefully it gets better and better.

It's a start. I should have mine any day. I thought you would have felt this from day 1. Hopefully it gets better and better.

My mid section also looks and feels tighter! So loving that,looking for strength increases next week :D

From what I've read, it's probably not just in your head. They're all pretty fast hitting compounds.

You must be right brother! Saw my friend yesterday and he said I was looking solid as a rock! That's nice at 245-250 at 5'8" :headbang:

You must be right brother! Saw my friend yesterday and he said I was looking solid as a rock! That's nice at 245-250 at 5'8" :headbang:

Little compliments like that are pretty motivating, aren't they!

Are you going to do any before/after pics?

Yes they are! Probably no on the pics brother,not expecting nothing to dramatic. Only using 500mg LF test E with it.

Pics x2

It is mad as you never see it in yourself then you see a mate and they say how much bigger or better you look. We live in out bodies 24/7 so changes are harder to notice. I had a compliment like that the other day and it was a good boost as I feel smaller. Although the fat guy saying to me in the sauna the other day' you have lost loads of weight' didn't make me feel great :eek::D

Ok yesterday I noticed everytime I was doing something my muscles were getting pumped!! Then went to the gym and trained arms it was crazy!!

I swear it looked liked my arms gained an 1" to 1"and 1/2!! They were so swollen and veiny!! Looked like I had an extra vein running on the side of my Bi!

Shit is getting real:D

Ok yesterday I noticed everytime I was doing something my muscles were getting pumped!! Then went to the gym and trained arms it was crazy!!

I swear it looked liked my arms gained an 1" to 1"and 1/2!! They were so swollen and veiny!! Looked like I had an extra vein running on the side of my Bi!

Shit is getting real:D

It's about time this stuff started kicking in! I figured it would have started sooner (from what I've read about it), but it does sound like it's about to get really fun now. :headbang:

It's about time this stuff started kicking in! I figured it would have started sooner (from what I've read about it), but it does sound like it's about to get really fun now. :headbang:

Yeah brother I figured if I was on 1 G of Test 500 Tren and 2 drops of 3 MHD instead of 1 drop and 500mg of Test,it would be nasty!!! Aggression is up in the gym killed legs yesterday,am harder and gets a pump from washing dishes :headbang:

On that note,when Synerbolics has another BOGO I am getting some more 3 MHD and running double dose!! At my size I think that would be just right

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear