over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Log of a pro wrestler....

Big_Duke

Registered
What's up everyone?? Been a member here for a while now, haven't posted a ton. Anyway I figured this is a great place to run a log! I'm currently a professional wrestler on the Indy scene as well as working for the gov doing my Uncle Sam thing.

Blasting and cruising... Been blasting and cruising for almost a year now....

Currently only on 250mg/wk Test-E and popping 25mg Proviron a day. Had them laying around and wanna use them up.

In the wrestling business I really can't afford to get too huge so massive bulks aren't really a go for me. Looking at cutting a bit in the next few months. Have some T3 & Clen on the way and I'm gonna run that. Protocol will be posted shortly but basically about 45 days on T3 and clen for two weeks on, then off, then back on. Also considering the whole Benadryl at night and staying on the clen. Not sure yet.

My current routine....
Monday - back/biceps
Tuesday- chest/triceps
Wednesday- shoulders
Thursday- legs
Friday- arms

I don't lift on the weekend. Usually on the road doing shows and I'm too busy traveling and what not.

What's up everyone?? Been a member here for a while now, haven't posted a ton. Anyway I figured this is a great place to run a log! I'm currently a professional wrestler on the Indy scene as well as working for the gov doing my Uncle Sam thing.

Blasting and cruising... Been blasting and cruising for almost a year now....

Currently only on 250mg/wk Test-E and popping 25mg Proviron a day. Had them laying around and wanna use them up.

In the wrestling business I really can't afford to get too huge so massive bulks aren't really a go for me. Looking at cutting a bit in the next few months. Have some T3 & Clen on the way and I'm gonna run that. Protocol will be posted shortly but basically about 45 days on T3 and clen for two weeks on, then off, then back on. Also considering the whole Benadryl at night and staying on the clen. Not sure yet.

My current routine....
Monday - back/biceps
Tuesday- chest/triceps
Wednesday- shoulders
Thursday- legs
Friday- arms

I don't lift on the weekend. Usually on the road doing shows and I'm too busy traveling and what not.

Hey man i have been through the whole indy scene (lol) broken promises and promoters that are con artists.
My height held me back ,yes even with a total of added sole and lifts adding 3 in a was a towering 5ft 10 maybe if i where when of those ariel guys (x-divison) but i could over power the guys in the indys but when i got the call from TNA they had to hand pick guys for me.
I had a WWF well WWE now try out and brother they are taller than what you think!
They knew i was not what they wanted but they also helped me by giving me tryouts get a few hose shows where i got to wrestle in front of thousands instead of hundreds(if you are lucky)
Though i am thankful to get to know some of the guys we all watched ,i am honestly glad it is over!
I didn't say i wished i didn't do it just glad i made the choice and had common since to know when to go and get a day job:D

My trainer was Former WWWF (wwe now) Jimmy Boogy Man Valiant and all the guys i worked the first few years!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I just wished wrestling was like it was in the old days where you could go to different areas in the country and when people got tired of you contact an different promoter and go there!

What is your current bodyfat ?Height weight ?
Test is good but maybe a little bit of npp?

Anyways i am kinda out of the loop but still have some ties in the south and the midwest!

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks man! I'm 6'4" 249 Lbs right now. I had a WWE Tryout earlier this year and they've called back again. Hoping that l works out one day.

Did several shows this weekend... Extremely sore. Hitting chest and triceps today and I'll actually begin logging my workouts on here.... I don't even know of anyone reads this, lol, but something to see and track my stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131