over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HeavyHitter's log

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so i won the contest from UncleZ for 250.00 dollars of their products. When I contacted Z he got back to me quickly, but I guess he was confused and thought the contest was for 3 bottle of test e and bloodwork. i contacted his Rep to make sure I hadn't misunderstood the contest. He assured me I was correct and contacted Z. Z quickly sent out the Tren E that I originally wanted, but he also sent me the 3 bottle of test e as well which blew me away as it was a very small misunderstanding.

A bit about me. Im 30 years old, 6ft, and started dieting 3 weeks ago at 263. I am currently 248 and hoping to get into the 10 percent range and hold it for awhile before pushing back up but at a leaner bodyfat percentage.

Diet and training is MountainDog that I design myself by Following Mark Dugdale's log on Elite as well as being a member of John's site.

Here's a few pictures to start. They're crappy and I'll try to get better ones

Attachments

• IMG_3318(1)_proc.jpg
    IMG_3318(1)_proc.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_4456_proc.jpg
    IMG_4456_proc.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_7971_proc.jpg
    IMG_7971_proc.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 342
Last edited by a moderator:
Cycle is gonna be 1 gram of test E per week along with 400 mg's of tren E. Depending on how I feel on the tren(only ever ran A) I may bump it up b 1 to 200 mg's a week of tren A.

I have used the EP Test C before, but not from UncleZ. This will be my first time using him. Products arrived very quickly and were professionally packed. I've heard that the EP line Tren E is very strong and this is my first time running E so i'm interested to see how or if it differs. Well, off to the gym.

Ok just got back from he gym. Today being Friday that means today was chest and shoulder pump day. Started with dumbell hex presses and wrked up in sets of ten till I hit a hard ten and then did three work sets with that. That came to 3x10 with 85 pound dumbells. These are a lot harder than they look if you really focus on squeezing the bells together. Next up was pec minor dips. I couldn't find the stupid dip belt so I did bodyweight and got 1x20,1x15 and 1x14. Wish I could have gone heavier but oh well. Last was dumbell twist presses supersetted with band over and backs. Chest was pretty toasted so it was 3 sets with the 65 pounders and then 10 reps of the over and backs. Next was heavy dumbell partial side laterals. Did 4x30 with the 55's superset with spidercrawls for 3 up and 3 down the wall. Last was band face pulls for 3x20. Jumped on the treadmill for 15 minutes of HIIT cardio and was outta there.

Ok. Today was my secondary pump leg day. As such a lot of these sets were not to failure or weren't heavy. This workout was designed to give the legs extra work without over taxing them. First off was six sets of hamstring curls. I went with lying curls and pyramided up in weight so the last 3 were the only ones to failure. Next up was adductor machine. 4 hard sets of 10. Next was squats. These were not all that heavy and were meant to be explosive. According to John Meadows and some other research ive seen, explosive movements done with submaximal weights can actually be beneficial for recovery of the CNS. I started with just the bar and did explosive sets of 6. I worked my way up in weight until bar speed started to slow and then stopped. I dont remember the weights used, but this probably came to about 8 work sets although none of them were incredibly taxing. Felt good and helped loosen up my legs. Next was a leg press machine(not plate loaded) and did 4 hard sets of 20. Finished off with some calf work and 15 minutes steady state cardio

Alrighty, heavy chest day today. Pre workout I pinned 15 iu's humilin r and my pre/during/post workout shakes consisted of 225 grams of karboload, 40 grams whey iso split between the pre and post and the during had 25 grams of eaa's.
Workout started with incline hammers press. 3x8 last set to failure with some partials. Next was slight incline smith press with bands, 4x6. Next was flat bench with chains for 4x8(these felt real good today) and then 2 sets of stretch pushups to failure.
Delts started with rear flyes on a pec dec for 3x20 superset with banded pullaparts for 10 reps
then heavy dumbell partial side lateral 4x30 and finished off with 2 sets of 6 ways. Good workout today

Alright, i've done 2 pins so far with Z's products. The oil is very thin and draws extremely easily into a 23 gauge. No sting and no pip. Pretty good stuff so far.

EP line is very smooth and painless for sure.

Ok. I switched up the order of my split to allow legs more recovery time. So today was leg pump day again.
Started with seated leg curls for 5 sets of 10 with a 3 second negative.
frog stance hack squats for 4x8
vertical leg press 4x10 plus 10 partials
then did occluded leg extensions 4x15 with 30 sec rest and occluded leg curls 4x15 30 seconds rest

Ok back day today
1 arm barbell rows-3x8 with last set drop set
parallel grip shoulder width cable rows-4x10
banded hammer low row-4x10 with 10 partials on last 2 sets
assisted chins-3x8
1 arm supinated pulldowns-3x10
finished up with 15 minutes HIIT cardio on the treadmill. Real good back workout today.

On a side note, insomnia is starting to set in a bit from the Tren. I'm pretty prone to this but oh well

Today was Chest Pump day. Looked like this
seated chest press-6x8 with 980 seconds rest and in between sets you do banded over and backs
pec minor dips-4xfailure
stretch pushups-3x20
dumbell laterals-3 triple drop sets
bent dumbell laterals-3x30
heavy partial laterals-2x30

Bodyweight is down to 243. Losing a little fast. Probably gonna start incorporating some cheat meals

Heavy legs today
lying hamstring curls-4x8 with 8 partials at the end of every set
seated leg curls-4x10 with 3 second negative
squats- worked up by sets of 8 in small jumos till i hit a hard 8 and then did 3 sets there. Probably 8 sets total but only counted the last 3
leg press with dorsi-flexion-2x10 and then 1 set of ten with 2 drops of 10 reps each
banded hack squats- same rep scheme as leg press(these hurt like hell. Tons of tension from the band)
finished off with 2 slow sets of leg extensions and didnt count reps. Just went till it hurt so bad i had to stop

Threw in a cheat meal yesterday cause weight was dropping too fast and bodyweight before bed was 245

Ok. Well, it looks like my log is back so thank you to whichever mod brought it back. I really didn't want to have to retype all that stuff. Let's tommorow. Should be fun

Alright today was my primary leg day and it looked like this

Standing hamstring curls with a 3 second negative and 10 partials-4 sets
Lying hamstring curls- 4 sets pyramiding up for 15,12,10,8
Hack squats-work up by 8 till I hit a hard 8 then did 4 sets there
Squats superset with banded leg presses-3 sets o8 squats and leg presses unitl failure(these sucked big time)
High rep banded leg presses-2 sets of about 30 reps
Leg extensions- was gonna try for two sets but my quads were smoked so I got one set with a bunch of partials and then an iso hold till i wanted to puke
finished up with 15 minutes of steady state cardio

Ok. Well, it looks like my log is back so thank you to whichever mod brought it back. I really didn't want to have to retype all that stuff. Let's tommorow. Should be fun
It was deep in the sponsor forum. I just moved it back and combined with the new one you started. You should be g2g.

Alright didnt get a chance to post yesterdays workout so here it is. Yesterday was primary chest day

Banded Hammer incline-3x8
flat barbell press with a stop and hold for a 1 count two inches off chest-3x8
reverse bandeed barbell inclines-5x5
low pulley cable crossovers-3x10
rear cable flyes-3x25
run the rack dumbell laterals-3 sets

weight is stil at 245 but im noticeably leaning out. Vascularity accross the chest and shoulders is really starting to come in. Gonna try to post some progress pics soon

Keep up the good Job. Can't wait too see the Pics.

Today was arms. Started off with a super set of tricep pushdowns and cable curls. For the pushdowns no lockout and just pump them out for 20,15,12,10. For the cable curls its an explosive positive and 3 second negative for 10 reps each set.
Banded jm presses-3x10
Incline dumbell curls-3x10 with a 3 second negative then stand up and crank out as many single arm curls as possible
bent over rope cable pushdowns with 2 ropes-3x10
cross body hammer curls-3x15
occluded tricep dips on assisted machine-supposed to be 5x15 with a 45 second break between sets, but this hurt so bad I got 3 sets of the dips and then did 2 sets of cable pushdowns
machine preacher curls-3x10

Great arm workout. My arms were so blown up I could hardly even buckle my seatbelt afterwards

bro, if you have time id luv to see what ur diet looks like.

Ok here's some progress pics. The posing is terrible. My wife was at work so my 7 year old took the photos for me and I couldnt for the life of me get her to wait till I was ready so here is the best I could get

Attachments

• pic2.jpg.jpg
    pic2.jpg.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 164
  • pic4.jpg.jpg
    pic4.jpg.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 224
  • pic.jpg.jpg
    pic.jpg.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 174
  • bi.jpg.jpg
    bi.jpg.jpg