over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rambo's 3-MHD Log

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Started Synerbolics 3-MHD today. Will probably run it for 8 weeks. I haven't ran it before but I did run a product that contained dymethazine and methylstenbolone before and really liked it. 3-MHD combines those two compounds with hexadrone for a total of 55mgs of anabolic liquid gold.

I will be running it as follows:

-55mgs (1 dose) of 3-MHD every morning
-Synerbolics Mind Fuel every morning and preworkout

I am also currently on 300mgs of test prop and 300mgs of tren ace a week. The 3-MHD will kick this cycle up a notch!

Stats are 5'5" @191lbs weighed this morning.

Goal is to get as wide as a semi-truck.

I started this morning with a dose of the 3-MHD and a dose of Mind Fuel. I am pretty much immune to stimulants so I was shocked by the Mind fuel. I usually drink 2 big cups of coffee, today one cup lasted me all day. I was able to stay awake and focus immediately on work without a problem. I'm liking this stuff already.

I also noticed my arms get hard and vascular throughout the day, this usually happens to me with strong orals.

Preworkout I took a dose of mind fuel and hit the gym for an old fashioned crippling leg day. I have a minor hernia to work around so I start very light and feel things out.

My training style is high reps, crippling pump. There is no set amount of sets or reps. Reps range from 4-22 a set. Sets from 3-7 and sometimes even higher on an assault. I usually start lighter with high reps and work my weight up and reps down, then end with a drop set.

Today's workout

Leg curls
Leg press
Squats
Standing calf raises
Seated calf stretches
Hip adductors
Leg extensions

I really believe in pre-exhaustion so I started out but smoking my hams with high reps of the leg curls. I then proceeded to go super strong on leg press 6 sets with a dropset. I was dripping head to toe. My beard was soaked. I really felt the strength increase from the dmz, I like it more then dbol. Dbol just gives me a pump but no strength increase.

Postworkout meal was tilapia with spinach and mexican style rice.

Today's workout:

Shoulders- delts and traps

Hammer strength shoulder press
Dumbell shoulder press superset with dumbell side lateral raises
Behind the neck barbell press
Barbell shrugs
Upright rows
More dumbell side laterals (heavier weight)
Dumbell shrugs

Great workout, I was soaked and pumped very hard. Strength feels good, I pre-exhausted with the hammer strength press to start. It really mimics the dumbell press, so its a good start since the balancing is out of it till I fully warm up. Did multiple drop sets before jumping to the dumbell press, to keep shoulders warmed up and loose I supersetted with side laterals. Kept reps high, got to love volume. I moved to the smith machine taking the seated bench with me. Barbell press followed by shrugs, at this point I started to get smoked but I wanted to really work the traps. Upright rows for a few sets and then hit laterals at an angle at a heavier weight to get the pump in the traps. Burnt out with dumbell shrugs with 70lbers.

Post workout meal:

Chicken, potatoes, and vegetables. Tons of it :)

**broken link removed**

What exactly is 3MHD

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

What exactly is 3MHD

"3-MHD by Synerbolics is a Super Anabolic Formula. You will experience huge lean body mass gains, excellent strength gains, and endurance at the gym. If you are looking to stack on pounds with a hard look and insane vascularity, this is the product.

METHYLSTENBOLONE:Bodybuilder
This compound does not convert to an estrogenic metabolite or have an affinity for the progesterone receptor so estrogen mediated side effects should be virtually nonexistent. Methylstenbolone provides increases in mass, size, and strength. Unlike superdrol, Methylstenbolone retains little to no water retention meaning you can bulk up without losing definition.

HEXADRONE:
Hexadrone is extremely effective, dry and non-methylated. Hexadrone does not convert to estrogen. This prohormone compound also has a great anabolic vs androgenic ratio of 300 to 1.
Hexadrone produce strength increases very dry apperance & gains and with no water retention.

DYMETHAZINE (DMZ):
Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound that provides massive strength, great lean muscle mass gain and effective repartitioning effects (increased lean muscle and decreased body fat with food intake).
Published reports indicate Dimethazine possesses an anabolic vs androgenic ratio of 210 to 96. Furthermore it does not covert to estrogen or progesterone meaning no water retention or bloat."

That's the description from the site. Like I mentioned in my first post, I used a compound before that contained dmz and msten and the results were great. This is basically a mix of the strongest designer steroids on the market. These compounds are stronger then typical orals like dbol mg for mg. Since they don't convert to estro, you get nice quality lean gains.
How much mg of each compound is there?
It doesn't give a break down but I would guess 20, 20, 15; dmz, msten, and hexa respectively.

Last edited:
Good luck with it.

And thanks, I never heard of hexadrone till now
Curious to stack it wit M1T hehe

Here's the issue I'm having.
Because hexadron is non methyl, it's oral availability is low. So usually requires 75-200mg.
for good results. The other two are both amazing though

Thanks man!

I've never done or researched hexadrone to be honest. From what I understand it brings hardness, I'll try and see of the Synerbolics folks can release the breakdown to me.

Dymethazine and Methylstenbolone mg for mg are stronger then any other oral steroid available. I experience strength and hardness from these compounds way better then dbol and anavar, and I ran dbol and anavar at higher doses. To me 20 mgs of Methylstenbolone is comparable to 100mgs of anavar. I've ran dbol at up to 60mgs and didn't experience strength gains like I do on these compounds.

Dbol doesn't do much for me, the only thing I feel is a pump and at a higher dose its a stronger pump but strength just is not there for me on it.

So far these are the best orals I have ran. Last run I got a nice clean 10lb gain in just 4 weeks, total gain was 14lb but I dropped 4lb pretty quickly after that and kept a solid 10lb.

I am excited to see what 8 weeks is going to do for me!!

Thanks man!

I've never done or researched hexadrone to be honest. From what I understand it brings hardness, I'll try and see of the Synerbolics folks can release the breakdown to me.

Dymethazine and Methylstenbolone mg for mg are stronger then any other oral steroid available. I experience strength and hardness from these compounds way better then dbol and anavar, and I ran dbol and anavar at higher doses. To me 20 mgs of Methylstenbolone is comparable to 100mgs of anavar. I've ran dbol at up to 60mgs and didn't experience strength gains like I do on these compounds.

Dbol doesn't do much for me, the only thing I feel is a pump and at a higher dose its a stronger pump but strength just is not there for me on it.

So far these are the best orals I have ran. Last run I got a nice clean 10lb gain in just 4 weeks, total gain was 14lb but I dropped 4lb pretty quickly after that and kept a solid 10lb.

I am excited to see what 8 weeks is going to do for me!!

What you said is exactly my experience as well.
which is why I don't use orals unless the PH kind.
I am gonna do m1t and mtren in future.
But for me, DMZ/msten are my choice orals.

The hexadrone (dont give me crap lol)
id probably keaster it at 50mg. Ha!

20mg of methylsten? That's a lot bro a whole lot for one pill

It's technically in a ml of fluid. This product is in liquid form. I put it under my tongue for a good minute for some sublingual absorption before swallowing the rest.

that looks like a nice cycle you got going bro. its nice to see another short guy :) im 5'5 as well. except you got 20 lbs on me. i dont juice so ima live thro you :D good luck!

Today's workout:

Biceps

Alternating dumbell curls
Seated barbell preacher curls
Seated dumbell hammer curls
Seated hammer strength preacher curl
Barbell curls superset with reverse barbell curls
Alternating dumbell curls

I started and ended with alternating dumbell curls. My left wrist has been bothering me but I am able to work around it with most exercises. Unfortunately on barbell curls it bothers me quite a bit. I was able to get an insane pump in my biceps, I haven't had a bicep day like this in a while. I was going to do triceps as well but I'll hit them tomorrow with chest or after with back.

Post workout meal:

Mmmmm
**broken link removed**

By the way, talked to the manufacturer and they released the secret recipe :)

Formula:
Dymethazine (2α,17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-17β-ol-3-one-azine) 20 mg

Hexadrone (6-Chloro-androst-4- ene-17b-ol-3-one) 25 mg

Methylstenbolone (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one) 10 mg

dayum now that looks like a tasty meal right there. what kinda burrito was that?

bro have you tried wearing wrist supports? when i messed my wrist up it took over a year to fully heal after stopping all types of curls because i kept pushing it. best thing you could do is not do any exercises that bother it. barbell bothered it the worst. im guessing its the inside of your wrist.

dayum now that looks like a tasty meal right there. what kinda burrito was that?

bro have you tried wearing wrist supports? when i messed my wrist up it took over a year to fully heal after stopping all types of curls because i kept pushing it. best thing you could do is not do any exercises that bother it. barbell bothered it the worst. im guessing its the inside of your wrist.
Steak burrito with chicken gordita, all kinds of aminos lol

Yes I wear wrist straps. Its inside under the thumb area. I used to get the usual wrist soreness or tendinitis but this is different. I try to avoid bothering it, I actually cut the barbell sets short.

Steak burrito with chicken gordita, all kinds of aminos lol

Yes I wear wrist straps. Its inside under the thumb area. I used to get the usual wrist soreness or tendinitis but this is different. I try to avoid bothering it, I actually cut the barbell sets short.

bro you should be getting in on that bulking contest. could be some extra motivation too tho it doesnt look like ya need it. seems like your crushing it in the gym.

id try atleast staying away from the straight bar curls. cambered bother it too?
wrist for me anyway is one of those injuries if i dont lay off it just gets much worse. then end up having to take even more time off. man i hate injuries lol especially when your trying to really move weight. i get focused more on the inury then the exercise. well good luck with it anyway hope it gets better fast for ya.

bro you should be getting in on that bulking contest. could be some extra motivation too tho it doesnt look like ya need it. seems like your crushing it in the gym.

id try atleast staying away from the straight bar curls. cambered bother it too?
wrist for me anyway is one of those injuries if i dont lay off it just gets much worse. then end up having to take even more time off. man i hate injuries lol especially when your trying to really move weight. i get focused more on the inury then the exercise. well good luck with it anyway hope it gets better fast for ya.

Oh I gotta check that out I get super motivated for contests.

I was using curved barbells. The inner more angled in didn't hurt, it was the outer that was closer to straight. I'll stick with dbs, I hate injuries too man they always come during the worst time possible.

Today's workout:

Chest and triceps

Dumbell flat bench press
Barbell incline bench press
Hammer strength incline chest press
Cable crossovers
Tricep pushdowns
Dumbell skull crushers
Seated tricep press machine

I kept reps closer to 16-22 for at least half the sets while able to still decently keep weight up. I'm definitely getting strength increases at this point I am certain. These compounds hit fast and hard. I did feel nauseous after the first exercise so I slowed down and sipped some water till my stomach calmed down. Later in the workout I felt a bit nauseous again, not sure why.

Post workout meal:

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear