over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle gonna log it

bianjd

Registered
Hey-
Today I am starting my first inject cycle. I am pretty stoked about it feel good with all the research and support from this and other boards I frequent. I am going to be running Test E 500ml 250 twice a wk. for a 12 wk period. Will run PCT wk14-18 nolvadex & aromasin. I did my first shot today pretty smooth not a lot of PIP.

STATS
Height 5'3"
Weight 163.5
BF% 14-16
Age 30yrs old

DIET
Breakfast-3 boiled eggs 1 cup oatmeal
Snack-1/2 cup almonds 1/2 Greek yogurt
Lunch-Turkey/Tuna 1/2 avocado Protein shake
Snack-1/2 cup almonds 1/2 Greek yogurt
Dinner-2chicken breast grilled vegs./sweet potato protein shake
Notes:I use olive oil to grill with and drink almond milk with shakes 6-8 12oz water multi. Vit. And joint supplements. Zoloft for anxiety (Daily)

I will be posting my progress as I go and will appreciate any constructive criticism you guys feel I need or can tweak to get the most out of my cycle

Thanks
JB

Based on feedback received from more experienced individuals I have changed my diet to get better results from this cycle
So I did some reading and researching I have updated my diet to have a closer 35/45/20 split here's the new layout based on 2800 cal.
Meal 1
1whole egg 2 egg whites
2pk oatmeal
8oz v8 / 1 Scp. Protein shake
50/53/11
Meal 2
1scp. Protein shake
1 cup brown rice
1/2 tbls. Olive oil
33/71/12.5
Meal 3
2 pks. Tuna
1 cup brown rice
1/2 tbls. Olive oil
60/68/12
Meal 4
2 scp. Protein shake
1 cup brown rice
1/2 tbls. Olive oil
60/74/15
Meal 5
1 chicken breast filet
1 cup brown rice
1/2 tbls. Olive oil
35/68/11.5
Total 238/334/62 - Target 245/315/62=2800 cal.

So I just wanted to update my log I am hitting wk2 of my cycle and my updated diet I am up about 5lbs. I feel my pumps at the gym stay around a lot longer muscles are harder and fuller all the time. Last two workouts were very sweaty to say the least. I was concerned I wouldn't be able to eat what my updated diet has on the table for me but I feel my appetite growing. I am tired a lot of the time not sure if it is a side or not?? But overall nothing crazy going on yet just pushing myself to the max eating sleeping working out.
Thanks
JB

So today starts my 3rd wk and I did not weight myself before work so I will tomorrow but the last weight was 169lbs. I also started adex today at .25mg I think I will do this EOD and see how it goes. No gyno signs at this point just being pro active to avoid any upsets that could happen. When I pinned this morning no lumps seems they have dispersed as they are suppose to. Nothing new to report at this point if there is anything new i should keep my eyes open too at this point please let me know.
Thanks
JB

Very nice. Looks like you have a good plan. Still remember my first cycle and how much I enjoyed it. Stay consistent in your approach and I am sure you will be happy with the end result.

Just a small update for things I have started to notice the past couple days. First I noticed my hand was falling asleep a lot I injured my finger at work awhile back and I have nerve damage so I just chalked it up to that but after reading more logs it seems it's not that uncommon during test. Use. The past couple days I have noticed when waking up for work I am covered in sweat. I sweat a lot normally so I can manage it. Started seeing some acne popping up nothing severe yet. I am up to 170 lbs. I work shift work so my sleep pattern sucks so I grabbed melatonin before starting my cycle and only use it when I work days and it seems to be helping fairly well. That's about it right now will post again when I start seein some notable changes.

JB

Wk 4

Another update on my cycle. Just got into wk4 of it and feeling real good starting to notice a lot more muscle definition and growth. Sides have not been an issue so far nothing that can't be dealt with. Acne is starting to come on strong so I have been fighting that with soap and cream and more frequent showers. I started pushing myself harder in the gym with more exercises to feel that burn and soreness that I felt before my cycle with doing less. I feel myself healing faster and the hunger is always there. Weight is up to 171.5 as of this morning. Strength is coming up as well as My routine mainly consists of compound movements I am also adding in concentration movements to isolate individual muscles to get more defind results. If this is only the start of 12wks I can't wait to see the final product

Thanks
JB

Today starts week 5 of my cycle and my weight is up to 172 lbs. from my starting weight of 163. I feel like I can finish my cycle with around a 20lb increase in weight. I started my cycle with a higher bf% than I really wanted to but figured since it was going down wouldn't be a big issue. With the increase in weight you can tell it is muscle weight and not fat as my chest,shoulders,back,legs, and neck are more defined and getting harder and stronger. I have been taking anastrozole.20 every other day and last Friday I noticed some pain In my left nipple and some puffiness so I bumped it up to .20 everyday and it is back to normal. So far that is the only real side that had me really concerned. My wife hates my sex drive says I have a problem as she does not know I am on cycle. Overall feeling great just pushing myself to the limits every workout and meal and sleeping as often as i can.

Thanks
JB

So today starts wk7 of my 12wk test cycle. So after passing the half way point I just want to say I am very impressed with the products I have been using (ashop,peptides warehouse) great results. I also want to thank everyone who has weighed in on my workout, diet, and AAS plan I have put together for my first cycle with your guidance I have achieved great results thus far. I am up about 15-16 lbs and strength is up. This past weekend I went out to dinner with friends and family for my bday and recived a ton of complements. The mirror is a great tool as well. I have noticed a lot of bloting at certain times but trying to manage the best I know how. As of right now everything is perfect and going great can't wait to post some pics and see final results.
Thanks
JB

Nice work brother. Making sure you are eating lots of greens with your meals will help with the bloat some. Looks like you have already adjusted your ai so that part looks good

Almost exactly what I did for my first run. Treated me well. Hopefully it did the same for you.

Good stuff man!
Like your choice for first cycle! Simple unlike some other knuckheads

How long you been training seriously for?

Respect
FL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner