over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol Log

ItalianGuns

Newbies
Hi guys,

Been a member of pm for a while, but never got to posting. Some of the old timers may recognize my name from a while back (5 years ago from a few other forums).

About me:
Used to compete, then switched over to strongman for a while.
+15 cycles under my belt
Started traveling a lot for work, so I dropped the whole lifestyle :banghead:

I started getting back into it a few months ago. Still have some goodies left, one of which is Syntherol (a few bottles). Going to run Big A's protocol of 1ml 10 days, 2ml 10 days, 3ml 10 days for calves. 3 pins for each (outer and inner). I have used syntherol with great results in front and lateral delts and trap. This log will start in about a months time during my holiday break.

Calves are about 17-18"
Current weight is 210, 13-14% bf
Used to be in the 230's with 9-10% bf
Lost a lot of size due to my absence, so i'm working on getting it back.

Pictures will be posted at the beginning of the log.

Thanks

Before photos are a must and whats your calf routine looking like being?

Good luck! :headbang:

Day 1 and 2

Guys,

Very bad with logs, always have been, but i'll update as much as i can. Today is Day 3

Calve injection: Never done it before, not too shy of pins, but still had to psych myself out.

The Good: When in slowly, PAINLESS! I have a high metabolism as it is, so my skin is very thin. I have to say, it was less painful than quad, ventro-glute, etc. Felt like a side delt pin (minus the skin prick pain, literally nothing)

The Bad: Half way through, the muscle may twitch, which is kind of scary on the calves, hurts a bit when it happens. All you do is stop, let it twitch, then continue SLOWLY.

DAY 1: Wanted to try something new. Instead of the 1cc in three locations for each head, did 3cc for one location on each head. Having experience with synthol, I know the pain comes when pinning a sore muscle. I figured I would do 3cc in each head each day on spot number 1, then day 2, 3cc in each head on spot number 2, etc, etc. Calves were sore and had to stretch them each time I wanted to walk.

DAY 2: Pinned spot number 2, 3cc on each head. Spot 1 was sore, but spot 2 (middle outside of calf) was less sore since nothing was pinned on it. Went in slowly, no problem. One twitch, stopped, kept going. You will feel some pain then the muscle is overall sore, but just go in slowly, think about how much you want it, and proceed.

Thoughts: Timing is everything. I've noticed that the calves are the sorest after 5 hours. 14-16 hours after the pin, it's much better. So if one pins at 5pm, works out at 7pm, goes to bed at 12 (pretty sore by then), wakes up the next morning, stretches, you'll be fine and it shouldn't hurt ones daily routine. Otherwise, if you're limping everyday for a month people will think you've been taking it up the ass for the last month.

Also found a bottle of hdrol, so figured 50mg for 30 days can't hurt. May do some trap pins as well.

I will be following :)

Great start so far. What pins are you using?

Using 1" 25g. It's deep enough for calves, small enough that it does not cause pain.

Funny story, on the first cycle ever...someone had the bright idea to do it with 1 1/2" 21g in the glute...12 weeks...worst ever. That's what inexperience does to you.

Day 3
Again, no pain. Did the usual, slowly in and painless. Also started trap. No pain, just tought to do the actual inj. It's at a weird angle to push on the plunger, so sometime both hands are used (one to hold, one to push the plunger).

Day 4
No pain again, no blood either. A few of the inner calf pins were bloodbaths, but having an alcohol swab next to you and applying it after the pin solves the problem. As for soreness, it's much much better. Even 5 hours after the pin it's no that bad. Wake up in the morning and don't notice a thing after some seconds of stretching.

Not much to report guys...the pain is way down for post injection. Up to 6cc in one solo site and getting the lightest soreness....not even noticable. Will keep going through Jan. Pinning is still painless.

On a side note, been a user of Excel pins and syringes for a while. Recently switched to Nipro....the needles are way sharper and go in so easily. On the other hand, the syringes suck. One pull back and one press forward and thats all they're good for. If you push air into the vial before hand, the plunger will be really hard to press while injection (lubrication on the walls is literally single use). Next time it will be Nipro needles and Excel syringes.

How bad is synthol in your calves compared to shooting gear into your calves? I did 1 ml of test p in each calf and they swelled up to the point where I could barely walk for 3-4 days.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear