over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Genetics what? Rambo's Monster Transformation

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I had a couple of logs going. I decided this will be the one log following the history of a hero going by the name of Rambo.

A year ago I weighed 220lbs at a bf% of probably 40%!

Back in March I decided to turn my life around.

Pics back in February and March of this year at 200lbs.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I busted my ass dieting and training till I got down to this. In July at 175lbs, my all time low.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Pics of me now, back hovering near 200lbs.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I busted my ass in the gym, in the kitchen, began using AAS, began using gh peptides and research chems....only to hear "bro you got good genetics"....fuck genetics, this is hard work paying off. I'm sick of the excuses, I will do whatever it takes, I will dedicate myself, my time, my soul, to achieve the physique I want. It's all worth it to me....if you feel the same, follow me on my journey!

If you feel negatively, have excuses, are looking for a magic pill, or are just a straight up pussy....this thread is not for you!

Awesome transformation brother! You look great and it goes to show all that hard work pays off

Those are some huge Changes! Excellent job!!!

looking awesome bro! great turn around and great arm development. you know me ill be following :headbang: now get r done!

Looking solid bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all!

Cycle for the next 6 weeks will be the following.

Test prop 50mgs per day
Exemestane 6.25mgs per day
MK-677 37.5mgs per day
Tadafil 12.5mgs per day

I may be adding the following.

T3 at 50mcgs per day
Ghrp2 with modgrf1 at 200/100mcgs 3x a day

I will also be running 5iu of GH everyday once my package arrives.

I will run the ghrp2 after my mk runs out. The T3 i am still contemplating whether to run it or not.

All peps, chems, and liquids are from superior peptides of course. Gh is from my boy mean-green.

Last night was the first pin of prop. Pinned it in my left bicep which is virgin at this point since I haven't pinned it in months. Not bad, just minor pip today.

Thank god I have dropped tren, last night I was in a fucking puddle!! I literally thought i was swimming at one point. I also had a fucked up dream that felt real, woke up in a crazy cold sweat in the middle of the night feeling like shit cuz I thought it was real [emoji20]

Guess what tren, back of the cabinet for you. 10 weeks was enough of your shit.

Today I went to the gym and hit shoulders, good workout. I also haven't been to the gym very often the past week so I forgot how lame my gym is. I've seen the same dudes for 2 years now, no progress, chit chatting on the bench, working out in a group of 10. Fat dudes think they are mosters, skinny dudes think they are shredded. Some guy walks up to me and says "man are you bulking, you keep getting bigger....I mean you were big but you got bigger...." eat food, was my answer. My next answer was going to be fuck off! I see this guy chit chatting day in and day out....one thing I noticed about prop, if I pin the night before, I wake up aggressive. I love it!

Rambo! Great transformation brother! 200 at your height is some damn good "genetics"

Keep up the hard work it's showing. Hey and let us know how the greens are treatin ya, I'm interested in getting some myself.

Rambo! Great transformation brother! 200 at your height is some damn good "genetics"

Keep up the hard work it's showing. Hey and let us know how the greens are treatin ya, I'm interested in getting some myself.
Thanks man!

I will, can't wait to get them, they are on the way. It's my first time running gh.

Crippling arm day today, literally!

So I have prop in both biceps from the past two days of pinning. Since my biceps are virgins that haven't been pinned in a long time, I got some virgin muscle PIP in them even at only 0.5mls in each.

Preworkout I administered 10mcgs of PGE-1 in the inner and outer tricep heads of each arm. I began with tricep work, at first I started with light weights to get the blood flowing. PGE-1 cripples me, but even though it hurts I'm able to still focus and perform the reps and that's what I like. The pain makes me focus on that particular muscle.

After a few exercises with tons of sets and reps my triceps got soo pumped they were swelled up to the point you could barely see the horseshoes anymore. But they were huge!!

I moved onto biceps, within a few sets they were extremely pumped and the soreness was crippling. At this point I could feel my triceps throbbing in my arm as well.

I managed to kick out a few more sets out of my biceps before I called it quits. My arms are still pumped an hour later.

bro, if ur not cutting id drop the t3 to 12.5mcg.

Haven't even ordered the T3 yet, that seems like a really low dose?

at that dose it will help with nutrient uptake, increase your energy and not shut down ur natural production.

actually if i remember correctly i think sammy likes using t3 while bulking id be interested on what he has to say.

Last edited:
at that dose it will help with nutrient uptake, increase your energy and not shut down ur natural production.

actually if i remember correctly i think sammy likes using t3 while bulking id be interested on what he has to say.
I'd like to burn some fat as well. I gained a bit of fat bulking, I want to keep my midsection in decent shape.

Also, for what reason my bloodwork has shown low t4 but high free t4. Confusing since one means an underactive thyroid while another means overactive...

I'd be interested in more feedback though?

Chest today. Got a great pump, typical madness for me. I did all dumbell, cable, and machine work. No barbell pressing. Lately barbell exercises have been putting lots of stress on my elbows and front delts, takes away from the chest imo. Felt much better with dumbells and machines, used the cables for flies, as well as hit dumbell flies with some heavy weight. Felt great.

Can someone explain to me why dudes are rocking tight capri pants or have their pant leg rolled up?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear