advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A review of UK's 3 newest High Mg combo's by Three different members!

GS

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Uk's line has been getting more popular as of the late. It started when some of the members lab-maxed several different compounds and passing them.
First i will say it is nice to know the item you are taking is actually what the label said.
If you are like me then comes the question ,how good are these products.
Lately many have come out and posted nearly all positive reviews and UK has been promoting on PM as well on his website and it has taken off real good!

UK contacted me about having 3 new high mg combo items that he was going to give away just to test and review as well discuss with each tester and any potential customer.
I was pretty excited especially if i was one of the cats to get them!
Well as great as it sounded,Big K (uk) asked me to help pick out the guys and then to start this information log here in the members log On PM.
After i thought about it i started to think if i was to pick them and also start the thread some guys would have questioned me about legitimacy as well my morals if i included myself?

So i am doing as i agreed and i did pick 3 guys and believe it or not 2 guys who are top customers of UK and his Aurum line kindly denied it?
One's work schedule was doubled and couldn't give a fair account and the other was honest enough to say he couldn't use anything with tren so he was to tren sensitive.

Uk said he had 9 bottles 3 of each combo and asked if we should give out to 9 members one bottle each or 3 members 3 bottles each?
Well anybody here will tell you one bottle to one person won't go very far.

So the three who are going to log in the same thread is Mooseknuckles,Forklift and flex22.

Each will log in a cycle and have three bottles to do so.

Each will use this thread to do their log and each guy will be logging a different combo

1) BlendTox 400

Each 1ml contains
Trenbolone enanthate 150mg
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg

2) BlendTox 450

Each 1ml contains
Testosterone Propionate 50mg

3) BlendTox 500

Each 1ml contains
Boldenone undecylenate 200mg
Testosterone Enanthate 100mg
Testosterone Cypionate 100mg
Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg

Needless to say 3ml each week should be enough to give all the others a detailed review of each product for the next 10 weeks.

He only asked one thing that all give a honest review/log and not to pile a bunch of other shit in with his products?
Not to say that if you would want to add a oral or what not ,i wouldn't think that would be a problem.

Also i am sure there will be further discussion in UK Aurum thread in the sponsor section.

So from tomorrow to maybe Monday we can get this thread up and going!!!

Ok UK or how you want to be called by the ladys now BigK(LOL)

Now can you set me up with your hot sister now??????????????
Damn what i will do for a chics number :love::de:il-smi

First go with the blendtox 400, everything went smooth, pain free and flows nice through 27g.

Just did my first injection of the Blendtox 450. Smooth, no pip. I drew up with a 23g but it flowed very nice thru a 25g pin.

I always switch tips before i pin. Draw with one, the switch and inject with a fresh needle point.

Beleive it or not but if you look at a pin under a microscope after it is used/passes thru the vial. It looks like so frayed(i gues thats the word im looking for?) and not pointed sharp at all. So i always draw up with one and inject with a fresh one.

1ml into left vetro glute

Just did my first injection of the Blendtox 450. Smooth, no pip. I drew up with a 23g but it flowed very nice thru a 25g pin.

I always switch tips before i pin. Draw with one, the switch and inject with a fresh needle point.

Beleive it or not but if you look at a pin under a microscope after it is used/passes thru the vial. It looks like so frayed(i gues thats the word im looking for?) and not pointed sharp at all. So i always draw up with one and inject with a fresh one.

1ml into left vetro glute

It blunts the end, I usually use different ends for drawing and pinning.

OKay here is a question for you guys. I was originally suppose to log the 500 blend and i figured i'd just do 3ml a week.

Now im logging the Blend Tox 450 , Each 1ml contains :

So 2ml a week would be
300mgs TREN E,
500mgs Test E,
100 mg Test Prop

So 3ml a week would be
450mgs Tren E,
750mgs Test,
150 mg Test Prop

I think 2ml a week, .5ml EOD would yield great results. 600mgs of test with 300mgs of Tren?

900mgs of Test per week. I think is not necessary!

So i'm thinking it would be better for me to just run 2ml a week at .5 ml EOD due to the Test Prop. What do you think about that GS? I mean i have never ran over 800mgs of Test per week before.

Uk's line has been getting more popular as of the late. It started when some of the members lab-maxed several different compounds and passing them.
First i will say it is nice to know the item you are taking is actually what the label said.
If you are like me then comes the question ,how good are these products.
Lately many have come out and posted nearly all positive reviews and UK has been promoting on PM as well on his website and it has taken off real good!

UK contacted me about having 3 new high mg combo items that he was going to give away just to test and review as well discuss with each tester and any potential customer.
I was pretty excited especially if i was one of the cats to get them!
Well as great as it sounded,Big K (uk) asked me to help pick out the guys and then to start this information log here in the members log On PM.
After i thought about it i started to think if i was to pick them and also start the thread some guys would have questioned me about legitimacy as well my morals if i included myself?

So i am doing as i agreed and i did pick 3 guys and believe it or not 2 guys who are top customers of UK and his Aurum line kindly denied it?
One's work schedule was doubled and couldn't give a fair account and the other was honest enough to say he couldn't use anything with tren so he was to tren sensitive.

Uk said he had 9 bottles 3 of each combo and asked if we should give out to 9 members one bottle each or 3 members 3 bottles each?
Well anybody here will tell you one bottle to one person won't go very far.

So the three who are going to log in the same thread is Mooseknuckles,Forklift and flex22.

Each will log in a cycle and have three bottles to do so.

Each will use this thread to do their log and each guy will be logging a different combo

1) BlendTox 400

Each 1ml contains

2) BlendTox 450

Each 1ml contains

3) BlendTox 500

Each 1ml contains
Boldenone undecylenate 200mg
Testosterone Enanthate 100mg
Testosterone Cypionate 100mg
Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg

Needless to say 3ml each week should be enough to give all the others a detailed review of each product for the next 10 weeks.

He only asked one thing that all give a honest review/log and not to pile a bunch of other shit in with his products?
Not to say that if you would want to add a oral or what not ,i wouldn't think that would be a problem.

Also i am sure there will be further discussion in UK Aurum thread in the sponsor section.

So from tomorrow to maybe Monday we can get this thread up and going!!!

Ok UK or how you want to be called by the ladys now BigK(LOL)

Now can you set me up with your hot sister now??????????????
Damn what i will do for a chics number :love::de:il-smi

Flex22,we had a little problem with his DVD,so we sent other products,will see what will come first

Bro,i can send you some pic (hot sister) You need to work harder for the phone :D

BigK

Last edited:
ForkLift,MooseKnuckles

When you become big and famous because of our products please dont forget me ... :D

thanks for the help,i appreciate it!!

Subbed :) is UK going to do anymore mixes? Test prop/tren ace/mast maybe?

We can do almost anything,As long as there are enough people who want (and will buy) a product like this.

Ive used a prop/ace/mast blend before and loved it!!! Big bump for Aurum and UK!

Rage glad to see you took my advice!!!!
Like the signature.

Anyways, doday was suday an off day.

I think i am going to run this .5 ml EOD, that way I can utilize the test prop thats in the blend! Don't know what you guys think of that?

Can you guys chime in on how YOU would run this blend given the ester and compund layout and dosages?

I am going to run 3ml a week of the blendtox 400, should see nice gains with that amount.

I will keep updates on weight, strength, and overall appearance.

Thanks UK aka (BIG K)

I am amazed at how smooth and easy this flows, can't wait till it starts kicking in.

I knew these testers would be great and be very active,if i say so myself(self hi five):headbang:

I knew these testers would be great and be very active,if i say so myself(self hi five):headbang:

:headbang:

We can do almost anything,As long as there are enough people who want (and will buy) a product like this.

I would literally shit bricks if a sponsor would do 200mg/mL Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. Think that could be possible? Hell, even 150mg/mL would be great. I've always wanted to run a gram of NPP but that + high test together has always been too much volume for me to consider.

Another smooth inj. .5 into my right delt!

Going with EOD Injections. 2ml a week.
600mgs Test/300 Tren

Can't wait to start seeing some results!!!! I can feel the Prop, unless it's a placebo effect!

Going to try .5 EOD injections and see how it works.

I would literally shit bricks if a sponsor would do 200mg/mL Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. Think that could be possible? Hell, even 150mg/mL would be great. I've always wanted to run a gram of NPP but that + high test together has always been too much volume for me to consider.

I've seen NPP 150 before and in blends. 200 would be pushing it a little. I would think a lot of pip.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131