over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Suspension Test Suspension and Test Cyp log

Beentheredonedat

Registered
This is a log for anyone interested In running such compounds, mainly the Tren Suspension. All my products are from a source here on the board. I take 200mg/wk year round of Test Cyp for trt. I just started the Tren Suspension 7 days ago and upped my Test dose to 600mg/wk and starting tomorrow I will be running 150mg/PWO Test Suspension. I get 3-4 workouts in a week so that's approximately another 450-600mg/wk of Test. I'm on 25mg/day Aromasin also. The Tren is in full swing already. Short of breath but more lifting endurance. Always hot. Always tight and pumped especially after carbs. Heartburn and insomnia. Strength has been crazy already and the higher test hasn't even had a chance to kick in so it's all tren at this point. I've put on 5 pounds already but got asked if I lost weight. I'm weighing 220. I was able to do 5 plates and a 10 on each side on Smith Machine bench the other day with reverse bands, which I set to take 90 lbs off the bottom 4-6 inches of the lift and completely lose tension after that point. Did that weight for 2 solid reps. I also hit a PR on seated Smith Machine shoulder press. 4 plates per side for a 1RM. Our smith machine bar is however, only 15 lbs. I hit a PR on deadlifted also. 500 for a 1 RM. I will be updating my progress as I Deem necessary. I'm not planning on competing, this is just a personal experiment with an Esterless Tren, as I've never done it. It's looking promising. Hope Ya'll will enjoy it with me.

Please provide some information about the tren like color, viscosity, carrier oil, experiences with tren cough and the features you use to make sure it's not just TrenA.
Thanks

Why not put the log in the "log section" of the forum?

Mods feel free to move this log if you want. I figured it could be put here bc it could be a general discussion as well. As far as color, it's like motor oil, Literally. Experienced the Tren cough once so far. Had a weird ass taste In my mouth after injections too. I also get Flushed and hot soon after every injection. I've never experienced that on Ace and I've ran it several times.

Tbh, I isn't even read the original post. Just did, pulling is definitely not your strong point huh?
Anyways, go to the log section and start a log there, don't expect the mods to move this for you

Never even heard of tren suspension. Is it oil based?

Anyways I friggin hate suspensions lol. Hormones out of wack. I can get gyno easy.

i was going to say what richiec already said,
500dl is very low
crazy how people vary and how much of a discrepancy they may have between their strengths

I moved this to the log section. As for the deadlift. I agree compared to my pressing it is awful but in my defense I only deadlift once every few months at most. Mostly stick to T-bar and BB rows for my heavy compound on back day. They are strong, I believe. 9 45lb plates x 6 on T-Bar. 405 x 10 on BB Rows, loose form, of course.

Also, RichieC and TrinityD, what are your deadlift best @ 220 ? It will give me something to strive for. I use only wraps, no belt.

When I was power lifting, I hit 575 below 200lbs.
Most i have done recently was something like 455x10-12
I don't dl anymore, adds too much to my waist and wrecks my CNS
Don't need anymore back or hams anyways (I do physique, not bb)

The guy that was training me while I was powerlifting Deadlifts in the 800-900s lol. He is very good at increasing your Dl and Squat. Very poor Bench program though.

Last edited:
Do you do standard or sumo style ? How often did you dl and what variations, rep ranges did you use ?

Did you ever consider pinning both suspensions together before you lift? Say 100mg each?

Do you do standard or sumo style ? How often did you dl and what variations, rep ranges did you use ?

Standard.
No variations.
About twice a week.
Anywhere from 1-15 reps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner