over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Medlab Log

bigcarlos

Registered
I am 8 weeks out of my next show, the Arnold classic USA, and i wanna everybody here know i am using, and i am very very happy and pleased with the MedLab suplements, it work really good... i think is the best brand what I've used.... all work perfect for me, i am using now (t3, Adex, clem, tren ac, deca, sust, mast etc..)and it is giving me sick results!!!!
thanks so much MedLab

2015-01-05 14.54.19.jpg

I am 8 weeks out of my next show, the Arnold classic USA, and i wanna everybody here know i am using, and i am very very happy and pleased with the MedLab suplements, it work really good... i think is the best brand what I've used.... all work perfect for me, i am using now (t3, Adex, clem, tren ac, deca, sust, mast etc..)and it is giving me sick results!!!!
thanks so much MedLab

View attachment 74707

Hell yeah big man, hopefully I can borrow some of your muscle :eek:

Good choice with MedLab, loving their stuff

Hell yeah big man, hopefully I can borrow some of your muscle :eek:

Good choice with MedLab, loving their stuff

o yeah for sure i will you a bit of muscls, you decide what you want!!! lol
and yes who indisputably try MedLab will know the quality is perfect !!!

Carlos mate you look great . Genuine thick dense muscle . Would you mind laying your cycle layout ?

Hey thnaks bro.. this ismy cycle right now

sust 1000/ week
deca 600/week
tren ac 300/week
mast 300/week
clem 80 mcgr/ day
t3 50/day
prov 50/day
adex 1 mg aeod

next week adding winni also

Hey thnaks bro.. this ismy cycle right now

sust 1000/ week
deca 600/week
tren ac 300/week
mast 300/week
clem 80 mcgr/ day
t3 50/day
prov 50/day
adex 1 mg aeod

next week adding winni also

Thank you for being so open , please keep this updated, you have so much muscle that if you nail your condition you should look incredible, cant wait to see how the progress gos!

Thank you for being so open , please keep this updated, you have so much muscle that if you nail your condition you should look incredible, cant wait to see how the progress gos!

thanks brother, i will be ready in 8 weeks, dont worry about it, now i am with flu and that make me fell so bad, down etc.... but i take clem, caffeine and aspirine and get up and go to do what i need to do... looking a little flat for the flu but the thicknes will come back in a few days!!! grettigns bro

thanks so much MedLab

View attachment 74707
Dam, big carlos you are a monster. ! Glad to see medlab gear is treating you write! I have to say I love the fact there is no pip.
Everything really is silky smooth.

thanks brother, i will be ready in 8 weeks, dont worry about it, now i am with flu and that make me fell so bad, down etc.... but i take clem, caffeine and aspirine and get up and go to do what i need to do... looking a little flat for the flu but the thicknes will come back in a few days!!! grettigns bro

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the flu. That's sucks bad. I know there is a major epidemic right now. Get yourself well. We r routing for ya!

Dam, big carlos you are a monster. ! Glad to see medlab gear is treating you write! I have to say I love the fact there is no pip.
Everything really is silky smooth.
[lang=es]thnaks brother, i am working so hard, and i am extremely pleased with medlab gear, it really work!!!![/lang]

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the flu. That's sucks bad. I know there is a major epidemic right now. Get yourself well. We r routing for ya!

yes brother, we a many who are with that epidemic right now, that sucks!!!! and the clem is a really good medicine for that !!!! lol

hello guys, i was with flu and temperature a few days, felling horrible, be on bed all day, only get up for go to the gym and eat my 6 meals.... today i can say i fell ok again!!! so the flu make me be a little flat but that is normal, we are on truck...

I am back and it is time to fell my msucles pumped and full again!!
so i just get it

250 mg sust
300 mg deca
75 mg tren ac
100 mg mast
40mcgr clan
25 mcgr t3

that supps really works, i fell my body on fire!!

While I'm not going for your look, I'll be pretty stoked to be the "mini me" version :D :D :D

7 weeks out.... 276 pounds

hey guys i am 7 weeks out, my weight is around 275, 276 pounds,,, still have a hard work to do but we are on truck and using real and hight quility suplements!!!

2015-01-15 20.50.09.jpg

lets keep going hard!!!

thanks again MedLab, i am very very happy, jsut recieved my supps like always, fast and saved... so lets keep doing the preparation work!!!

sust 250
dec 300
rip stack 300
eq 200

20150119_215902.jpg

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views