over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle 2 test e and dbol

racamp101

Registered
Ok finally time to start my second cycle its been about 8 months sense my last. I'm doing test e 500mg EW and dbol 40mg ed.

My first day was yesterday January 7th, I will be running th dbol for 6 weeks and the test for 12 weeks. Both started on same day.

I've been researching the hell out of when to take dbol through the day and I settled on 10mg in the morning and 30mg 2 hours before my workout which is at 430pm. I wanted the most dbol in my system for my workout but also wanted to have a bit more even levels through the day. On my days off ill split the pills 10mg 4 times a day. PLEASE I'm open to changes in this if anyone wants to give there 2 cents.

The test e will be split 250mg twice a week.

My first cycle was just test and ingot amazing gains and I've very excited to add dbol this time.

Yesterday I got super hungry it may have been just in my head but I was stupid hungry like id eat a 1000 calorie meal and my stomach would be growling as soon as the plate when in the sink. I got this hungry on my last cycle but last time it had to be in my head as it was just test e before and it was not this stomach always growling type of hungry.

Today I can feel my heart race a few hours after taking my morning pill which makes me believe my shits good. I dont think ill notice anything in the gym just yet but who knows.

I'll be posting each week or more while.im on.

Last edited:
Oh and damn I know it's strange but man I missed pinning haha pretty funny cause the first time I pinned it took me 30minutes cause I was scared to do it myself and now I can't wait for the next pin day

Any AI's, SERMS, or PCT? Starting stats?

Good luck brotha!

My ai is ARIMIDEX ill start taking a few weeks in small dose every other day.and adjust as needed.

My pct will be clomid and nolvadex. Both 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 ed

week 2

God I missed pinning and that little soreness...

Ok dbol is kicking in I've gained 10pounds as of yesterday. My strength hasn't increased much yet but the pumps are for sure greater and holly crap I can't do anything without my lower back getting tight. Oh and that 10lb is definitely water (dah) its showing I'm starting to look a bit puffy which I'm cool with and should slow down after I start the Ai.

Stats when starting were 194lb 15% body fat. Yea I know kind of high bf but its winter and I had to bulk again plus I want to hit a nice solid muscle size before I cut down to 6% which if all goes well will be after this cycle

Right on. Looking forward to hear about the results!

How tall are you?

I'm starting the same cycle as soon as it arrives. Trying to be patient! I'll have to follow along with this.

Did gravity change?

Holly hell Saturday from on the second I woke up it was like gravity gave up trying to fight me, everything got lighter by a lot. My dead lifts on Sunday went up 50 lbs!!!!

These dbols are in full effect and I'm loving it! So glad I did this cycle. And its only the start of week three hell yea! My first cycle was just test e and it took almost 7 weeks to feel it. Dbol has made this experience way better.

One note: THE BACK PUMPS ARE STUPID Debilitating omg I have to lay down at times and just wait. But the gains are with the annoyance.

Can't wait to see where else.i make gains this week.

I'd recommend that. Not with dbol experience but other stuff that gave me bad back pumps. Took 3g a day. It didn't eliminate it, but it helped. Guess I better take my own advice, just started today!

I'd recommend that. Not with dbol experience but other stuff that gave me bad back pumps. Took 3g a day. It didn't eliminate it, but it helped. Guess I better take my own advice, just started today!

Thanks, just ordered some.

week 4

Strength up insanely god I love it. Speaking of god I feel like one man I love this feeling. I walk into the gym look around and want to yell "I AM A GOD AMONGST MEN!"

love it haha

Oh and started taurine omg I feel better those back pumps were getting bad.

Glad that's helping. I'm in week one and only getting taurine on training days right now. I can feel back pumps but not debilitating. Can't wait for everything to kick in! Feeling the dbol a little bit at about a week in though.

week 7

So this is my 7th week and holly hell I love this shit haha

My strength up insanely and my size gain just screams roids. I can never real tell how big I am just looking in the mirror so I use my clothes as a sign. I can't fit my biceps in most my sleeves and I just had to buy new all new wider in the quads pants.

This is the first week without dbol I loved taking it as I felt the gains pretty much instantly and although I wish I didn't have to stop the dbol I can tell the test e is kicking into full gear now. That taurine helped so much I would not have made it without it that's for sure.

Well half way through and making so much gains I dont know how much more I can make but man and his was a good cycle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws