over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riding the lightning into 2015

jplahm

Registered
As many of you know I fell off a ladder in September ..had my first injury and surgery..surgery was Oct 1st.they reattached my quad tendon and repaired my quad..and to think legs are my worst bodypart,but love to train em..Well I have been back in the gym for 9 weeks now and have been training legs ultra light for 3 weeks..
I have some great people in my corner and this log is intended to journal my journey back!
I stepped away from bodybuilding for a few years to get my life and family back in order..2014 was my first year back..no training or gear for a couple years prior..before my accident things were going pretty good..and since my surgery things are going even better!
I plan on getting into what I am doing training,nutrition and gear wise here..
Currently cruising on a fat dose of lightning test e..and have only used lightning gear since I started back in 2014!
Took 250 test e today..
weighed 262
Here is what I did yesterday:
Back and legs:
Cg pulldowns :
2 sets of 12..200
one arm db rows:
2 sets of 12..120s
stiffleg dl :
2 sets of 10..315
Lying leg curl:
2 sets of 15
squat machine:
2 sets of 15
Leg press:
2 sets of 15
Leg ext:
2 sets of 15
Seated calf raise :
2 sets of 15
Standing calf raise :
2 sets of 15
30 MIN of cardio

Heck yes!!!!
I'm taking first spot in this journal.
time to killllllllll it in progress this coming year.

:D

When I think back not even sure how I got here! A few bumps in the road and some crazy lessons to learn ..but ya..thanx for jumping in here!its gona be a long journey ..but fun! :)

Gotta subscribe to my boy JP's journey back!! Keep it up brother!!

Thanx G!....I just started over here because the tbol/dbol challenge is over ..that was a great start back!November is 10 months away!!just running lightning gear from now on!

Gotta love the Lightning!! Hey man your an inspiration!! Coming back from serious injuries are not easy. Physically or mentally. Glad you decided to continue your log. That Tbol/Dbol challenge was bad ass. LF gear put me up something like 25lbs or so on my first cycle. That coupled with Queefer. Can't wait for round 2!! I hope to compete in my first local show in 2016. My fiancé does her first show in May. Make sure you keep us updated on your progress to November but just remember bro, don't push yourself back if the injury tells you slow down. There will be more shows, just don't give up!!

Thanx G,always so supportive and positive! And I really do appreciate that!we have a lot more in common than I thought!I hope you pick a good show and do well..you and your girl..you are very fortunate to have someone who wants to compete as well.you live in NY right? Lots of great gyms and a ton of good shows up there!Q is a great a guy and I have no doubts he can have you ready!

Weight was about the same. 261.5
Feels good to be back on track....I was thinking..any questions you may have shoot..I will do my best to answer..I am working with someone on all of this and its been great!I am trying to accomplish all of this while staying as healthy as possible..
here is what I did today:
Chest/arms/delts:
Incline db press:(dbs only go up to 120 at both gyms I train at)
2 sets of 15..110s
hammer strength decline:
2 sets of 6...5 plates
Cable crossover :
2 sets of 20....105
Rope pushdown :
2 sets of 20...105
Incline db ext :
2 sets of 12..55s
Incline db curls:
2 sets of 12..50s
Concentration curls:
2 sets of 20..35s
pinwheel curls:
2 sets of 10...65s
rope crunches:
2 sets of 20...120

Nutrition is a lower carb approach. And healthy fats and truthfully I prefer to eat that way ..my supps are minimal as well..more anti Ox and overall healthy vitamins..something I really wanted to work on anyways quite honesty ..I have been cruising on a decent dose of lightning test e..no training today..but maybe a little cardio!

Nutrition is a lower carb approach. And healthy fats and truthfully I prefer to eat that way ..my supps are minimal as well..more anti Ox and overall healthy vitamins..something I really wanted to work on anyways quite honesty ..I have been cruising on a decent dose of lightning test e..no training today..but maybe a little cardio!

I've been making the same changes in my nutrition. Lowering my carbs. I'm shooting for 50/30/20. I want to lean out with out losing muscle. Maybe a pound a week. Two at the very most.

To be honest I can get fat..big and strong,but fat....even now my physique is no where even close to where it was..I am still strong! Getting lean is my issue..probably eating less than I have in a long time but feel great..trying. to maintain good health,drop bodyfat and get this leg better..the couple years of no training or gear plays a role in this..plus being 40..getting in good shape by August is the first goal! :)

To be honest I can get fat..big and strong,but fat....even now my physique is no where even close to where it was..I am still strong! Getting lean is my issue..probably eating less than I have in a long time but feel great..trying. to maintain good health,drop bodyfat and get this leg better..the couple years of no training or gear plays a role in this..plus being 40..getting in good shape by August is the first goal! :)

August is a good goal. As long as you stay safe with your leg. I've been told a pound or two a week should be it otherwise you're at risk of losing too much muscle. 40 is not old. I'm 31. I think our bodies become worn the older we get but the better we take care of ourselves the better we feel physically and mentally. Shit I bet you're in better shape than a lot of 20 year olds out there and only going to get better. Stay young brother!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanx G!!!!always so positive and I appreciate it a lot!not looking the best I have..but feeling great and strong ..my body has changed a lot in the last 4 weeks!give me 4 more! It happens so much slower these days!once I get everything in order it will be much easier to maintain..I let it go for to long.(a cpl years)..but by August I shouldbe pretty nasty! :)

Putting up some fine numbers in the gym my man!
Helluva run on the dbol, hopefully the cruise treats you right!

Thanx for dropping in Lumber! Workouts feel pretty good!but not nearly as good on dbol! Lol! Looking to make some decent changes in the next few months!

Woke up and weighed ..258
Back and legs:
Cg pulldowns:
2 sets of 12..220
One arm db rows(deadstop)
2 sets of 12..120s
Sldl :
2 sets of 20..295
Lying leg curls:
2 sets of 15
Squats:
2 sets of 15
Leg press:
2 sets of 15
Leg ext:
2 sets of 20
Standing calf raise:
2 sets of 15
seated calf raise:
2 sets of 15
30 min of cardio..

Been a weird week ..my lil girl had been sick again..out of school for a few days..I stayed home with her..So nonetheless my training and eating have been off a little..
Weighed 257 this am..
Chest/arms /delts:
incline db press:
2 sets of 15..120s
hammer strength decline press:
2 sets of 8..5 plates
cable crossover:
2 sets of 12..120
Incline db extension :
2 sets of 12..55s
rope pushdown :
2 sets of 12..120
Incline db curl:
2 sets of 15..35s
concentration curls:
2 sets of 12..35s
Pinwheel curls:
2 sets of 8...70s
laterals :
2 sets of 12..45s
Reverse peck dec:
1 set of 20..95
20 min of cardio...
My weight is down a bit..but cruising plays a part in that I know..plus the diet and cardio.:)

120's for sets of 15 !
ain't noooooothin to it bro
strong side raises too!

150s soon am I right?:cool:

Both gyms only go up to 120s..its funny I like barbell stuff..but the dbs are growing on me!I think in my prime I hit 160s for 8. On incline db press..the programme is definately fun! ;)

Solid work JP!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear