over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building with CONCRETE

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys. Going to be running a log about growing. I want to start by thanking PROGEN PEPTIDES and ADJOS.

What got me thinking about this was the recent thread about MK-677.
Sounded really interesting to me. I emailed Adjos about getting started and he suggested to me that maybe I should run a log. I have never done one before. I really never thought anyone would care to know what I was up. If your one of those folks this it where you would jump thread <snip>.

Still There? LOL. OK then lets talk about what the old man is going to do.

This is going to be a log about:
TRT dose Test at 300 mgs a week
MK-677 at 30 mgs a day
CJC 1295 DAC at 1mg twice a day
Here's the spin. I'm going to be adding into this Lantus insulin at 20iu per day.
Why? Because I'm a big fan of a UK poster by the name of MAXITITER. This guy is as analytical as it comes. He prescribes to doing much greater amounts of Lantus for bodybuilding. But what really got my attention was the depth he went into explaining how Lantus has a synergy with your naturel IGF levels:eek: Max also has all the studies to back up what he says. I just posted a pic of how I look so for those that don't know I'll be posting one again.
This old dog has been around the block a few times. I'm a former Mr Pa, My Philadelphia, Mr Lehigh Valley. I got beat up Pretty good doing the Nats a few time and never got on the podium. Close but no cigar.

I will be going over my diet and training as well as any other questions I don't feel are to obtrusive.

Talk soon
CG [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Well, today I mixed the PROGEN CJC-1295 DAC and injected 1 mg.
I took the MK677 30mg orally
I injected 15 iu Lantus

The PROGEN labels are all nice and clean looking(vary professional looking)
They even sent Sterile water and a 1cc dropper for the MK677.

Hey, about 30 minutes after taking this stuff I started feeling sleepy and hungry. A strange kind of hungry for me. I kinda felt like when I'm dieting for a show and wake up at 3am wanting to raid the fridge hungry. It crossed my mind that it could be hypo from insulin. But in amounts this small with Lantus it's impossible. But it sure got my attention.

I'll be doing another shot of the 1295 at 1mg MUCH latter tonight.

Goodstuff CG! ..following along..training and diet stuff to come?

Well, today I mixed the PROGEN CJC-1295 DAC and injected 1 mg.
I took the MK677 30mg orally
I injected 15 iu Lantus

The PROGEN labels are all nice and clean looking(vary professional looking)
They even sent Sterile water and a 1cc dropper for the MK677.

Hey, about 30 minutes after taking this stuff I started feeling sleepy and hungry. A strange kind of hungry for me. I kinda felt like when I'm dieting for a show and wake up at 3am wanting to raid the fridge hungry. It crossed my mind that it could be hypo from insulin. But in amounts this small with Lantus it's impossible. But it sure got my attention.

I'll be doing another shot of the 1295 at 1mg MUCH latter tonight.

If I had a nickel for every person who experiences the tired hungry feeling- this is gonna be a good log...I can see that.

Great to see more guys experimenting with lantus. Is huge in the uk but hadn't caught on in North America yet. Very safe to use as well. I've never gone over 40iu, but even at 40 there were zero complications

If I had a nickel for every person who experiences the tired hungry feeling- this is gonna be a good log...I can see that.

I'm really glad to hear ya say this. I wanted to read other logs on this so bad, but I didn't want to mind fuck myself with what I'm feeling having predetermined notions about what I should be feeling. <-----What? lol

My eyes kinda feel a little dry like I need to blink more.

Goodstuff CG! ..following along..training and diet stuff to come?

Absolutely, But to keep it simple I will do diet at the end of the days. I don't live a cookie cutter diet so you can chop/cut and redo as you see fit. I'm eating as I fell hungry and make sure to have my protein's high.

Great to see more guys experimenting with lantus. Is huge in the uk but hadn't caught on in North America yet. Very safe to use as well. I've never gone over 40iu, but even at 40 there were zero complications

How about Maxititers articles? Good stuff IMO. But5 I'm really not qualified to make that call. I have never went up in the numbers he speak of. When I play with insulin it's always with log. As I said I like the Lantus and included it in this for the indisputable IGF benefits it brings to the table.

Hey feel free to bring over any of his good articles about Lantus to this thread.

I haven't done any HGH in over five years so this should be a pure test for me.

How about Maxititers articles? Good stuff IMO. But5 I'm really not qualified to make that call. I have never went up in the numbers he speak of. When I play with insulin it's always with log. As I said I like the Lantus and included it in this for the indisputable IGF benefits it brings to the table.

Hey feel free to bring over any of his good articles about Lantus to this thread.

I haven't done any HGH in over five years so this should be a pure test for me.

I've never read them, I'll go search for some now. My lantus experimentation came from knowing about the IGF benefits from researching it for a family members diabetes. My mind instantly turned to bodybuilding and bounced theories off of some coaches. That's when I found it all over the UK boards but I couldn't find the answer to one specific question so I experimented

Ohhhh snap
Now this will be a good log to follow:cool:

I've never read them, I'll go search for some now. My lantus experimentation came from knowing about the IGF benefits from researching it for a family members diabetes. My mind instantly turned to bodybuilding and bounced theories off of some coaches. That's when I found it all over the UK boards but I couldn't find the answer to one specific question so I experimented

Maxititer was called out over at RXMUSCLE. I would start my search there. There just happened to be a guy with a phd and fellowship in bla-bla-bla chemistry and ended up confirming everything he said with studies and went on to saying he was going to try it out. Make sure to use Lantus. This is the only 24 hour slin that interacts with IGF.

Wife went shopping and I slept from 1:30pm to 3pm. I have never done this before. I'm glad I started this on the weekend. To manage the sleep issue I'm going to move the 677 to bed time. This could be an issue.

Diet day:

1 Entanmans chocolate donut

One pack of oats
2 scoops of chocolate hydrolyzed whey
2 whole eggs (All go in a shaker)
Then I make a pancake with it.

1 pint of fat free pineapple cottage cheese

2 scoops of peptopro

6oz roast beef sandwich on a roll

30gram glass of (water melon flavor ) EAA water

1 large glass of raw milk with Hershey's chocolate in it.

Latter tonight I'm going to order out. I'll get roast chicken breast on pasta. Maybe some fries. I always get them for my two girl Clowie and BamBam anyway.

After dinner I may have a bowl of raisin bran with 2% milk. Some times I will just have some Crystal Light hammered with EAA's.

Feel hungry all the time. I know better than to just eat so it's making me a little uncomfortable.

BTW: I trained like hell Friday and I'm still feeling lactic acid pain. So there is no magic recovery's going on. Come to think about it, I don't remember reading about magic recoveries. I'm going to have to drop PROGEN a request for "magic recovery" in a bottle...........LOL

Eating like a machine! love it!..
I experienced that with the peptides I tried!uncontrollable hunger and super tired!..definately gona be watching to see how you do with them!
Hows your training look?

Wife went shopping and I slept from 1:30pm to 3pm. I have never done this before. I'm glad I started this on the weekend. To manage the sleep issue I'm going to move the 677 to bed time. This could be an issue.

Diet day:

1 Entanmans chocolate donut

One pack of oats
2 scoops of chocolate hydrolyzed whey
2 whole eggs (All go in a shaker)
Then I make a pancake with it.

1 pint of fat free pineapple cottage cheese

2 scoops of peptopro

6oz roast beef sandwich on a roll

30gram glass of (water melon flavor ) EAA water

1 large glass of raw milk with Hershey's chocolate in it.

Latter tonight I'm going to order out. I'll get roast chicken breast on pasta. Maybe some fries. I always get them for my two girl Clowie and BamBam anyway.

After dinner I may have a bowl of raisin bran with 2% milk. Some times I will just have some Crystal Light hammered with EAA's.

Feel hungry all the time. I know better than to just eat so it's making me a little uncomfortable.

BTW: I trained like hell Friday and I'm still feeling lactic acid pain. So there is no magic recovery's going on. Come to think about it, I don't remember reading about magic recoveries. I'm going to have to drop PROGEN a request for "magic recovery" in a bottle...........LOL
its on backorder....

RussianStar recommends MK-677 at night. I was taking in the morning walking around like a zombie. From now on it will be night time for me. There is good studies on elderly people that shows incredible results with that product.

RussianStar recommends MK-677 at night. I was taking in the morning walking around like a zombie. From now on it will be night time for me. There is good studies on elderly people that shows incredible results with that product.

He also said taking mine upon waking was okay because of the really long half life. For me it doesn't really make me tired even at 75mg but man the hunger is intense. One thing I can't do is sleep when I'm hungry. Lol. I don't know what it is but it keeps me up. So I personally prefer it upon waking, which for me is nights because I work overnights. I guess it comes down to personal preference. But you're right, the studies I've read are really promising. I'm excited to see where it takes me.

Hey, I'm doing exactly that. Good God man. I slept till 9:15 this morning. That's crazy for me.

BTW: Who else has gotten swelling in the face fingers and toes from this? Not something I can see but I can feel it when I curl them or raise my eyebrows.
That's todays new deal. Even the first knuckle in my L-big toe is hurting a little.

I may be having a slight head ache from time to time also.

Hope there is a rainbow at the end of this ride........

The stiff fingers and toes! Yup, that sounds about right. MK dehydrates the body on a cellular level, that's why you are experiencing water retention. Keep potassium, taurine, and water fairly high.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner