over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The DARK SIDE

TheGift9

Newbies
Officially joined the DARK SIDE!!! :sta'-wars

Going to log my first cycle to keep myself more accountable and document my journey to my first show.

Weighed in this morning at 191 at 5'11 and about 14%

Been training about 7 years and 5 years seriously

Max Lifts:
Bench - 275lbs (weakest lift)
Dead - 500lbs
Squat - 445lbs

Goal right now is to grow while not putting on any body fat, really focusing on bringing up my lagging arms and shoulders

Currently running:

400mg test E /week
400mg EQ /week

Have Adex on hand if needed.

Shots are on Sunday and Wednesday mornings.

Keeping the doses on the lower end since this is my first run.

Ready to do WORK!

02/1/2015

Did my first injection on Superbowl Sunday and had a fuckin KILLER Chest and Bicep workout. I know it wasnt the sauce yet but my mental game was STRONG. Pump was sick and weights were flying. First shot went smooth as butter. Was nervous as shit but after it was done it was no big deal. Doing glutes for now and will switch to quads soon. Diet is on point right now as I have really increased my protein intake to take full advantage of the hot sauce.

2/2/2015

Worked all day then worked out at night and fuuuuuu the pump the REAL. Strength felt good, nothing crazy but had an APLHA mentality... anything I wanted to do, I could. No sides to report. Things are going solid

2/3/2014

Leg day.

I love to workout my wheels as they are my strongest and biggest bodypart. Never thought I would be 190lbs and still have a hint of some hamstring splits :)

Didnt really ON per say during this workout but got after it.

Highlight of the lift was 405 x 5 on squats.

During my hamstring curls, both my hammies damn near cramped up. that sucked!

2/4/2015

Did my second injection this morning and went great again. Off day from the weights and already looking forward to shoulders/triceps tomorrow!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I don't know why guys will start so high a dose for the first time. Where do you go from here? 1000 MG?

PS: Your doses are not on the lower end for a first cycle.

I don't know why guys will start so high a dose for the first time. Where do you go from here? 1000 MG?

PS: Your doses are not on the lower end for a first cycle.

400mg is high!!??? thats news to me

400mg is high!!??? thats news to me

Last time I went to school, they taught me 400 + 400 = 800. Did you not say you are on 400 MG of test and 400 MG of Equipoise? I was just curious why you started so high?

Drop the EQ, lower the test to 300 and eat like its nobody's business. That is plenty for a first cycle.

Last time I went to school, they taught me 400 + 400 = 800. Did you not say you are on 400 MG of test and 400 MG of Equipoise? I was just curious why you started so high?

thats my bad bro...Im working with somebody and this is what he has me running but I personally feel comfortable with this.

Kind of agree. 300 sounds too low, but 400 test +400 EQ sounds too much for the first. I did 500/week Test E and it was freakin great. Eat like a horse man. Good Luck

Kind of agree. 300 sounds too low, but 400 test +400 EQ sounds too much for the first. I did 500/week Test E and it was freakin great. Eat like a horse man. Good Luck

My first cycle was 250mg a week and I gained 30 lbs. after cycling for years the last cycle I did was still only 600mg test and that's it and I got up to a lean 230. You don't need as much to grow as some people think if you do all the other stuff right.

I dont think anything has really kicked in yet as I am only 5 days in but Im feeling the pumps for sure. I had a crazy pump while I was stretching yesterday lol

My first cycle was 250mg a week and I gained 30 lbs. after cycling for years the last cycle I did was still only 600mg test and that's it and I got up to a lean 230. You don't need as much to grow as some people think if you do all the other stuff right.
230 lean!? you are a monster!

Good luck. I'll be joining you soon!
Lets do this!

2/5/2015

Shoulders

weighed in at 193.3 morning weight

Worked out after work last night and it was a little difficult to get going for me as I am typically a morning guy. Once the blood started flowing, I was pumped. Shoulders had a painful pump and the veins were poppin'! Strength isnt on the rise just yet but I definitely feel as if I have endurance to keep going and going. #IdontGetTired lol

Had some pretty cool calf veins going on yesterday as well.

Biceps and Triceps tonight.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
How many weeks did it take for you guys to start to feel the effects of the test? and was there like a kick in moment you guys had? like "Fuck! Im on gear!" lol share with me fellas!

Expect 4 weeks to have the test fully kicked in and 6 weeks for the eq, normally about 2 weeks or so you may feel something from an enthanate or cypionate ester. Never under estimate the power of placebo, you know you are "on" so even if it hasn't kicked in you are probably having fantastic workouts.

Expect 4 weeks to have the test fully kicked in and 6 weeks for the eq, normally about 2 weeks or so you may feel something from an enthanate or cypionate ester. Never under estimate the power of placebo, you know you are "on" so even if it hasn't kicked in you are probably having fantastic workouts.

rIGHT ON , thanks for chiming in CHAPS. Sunday will mark my 1 week but like you said the placebo effect is already STRONG. Cant wait for the real deal!

230 lean!? you are a monster!

lol. At 6'1" 230 is hardly monstrous by current bodybuilding standards, but I was 160 before I started training. 70 pound gain is decent at least. Thanks though. [emoji4]

Agreed first cycle was 1ml of sus 250 a week and gained 20lbs. People these days always think more means more results but more means more to loose and less to gain from your next cycle unless you up your doses or add more compounds. I'm a firm believer that a simple low dose test cycle is best for first timers.

lol. At 6'1" 230 is hardly monstrous by current bodybuilding standards, but I was 160 before I started training. 70 pound gain is decent at least. Thanks though. [emoji4]
70lbs is LEGIT. whats your goal?

Agreed first cycle was 1ml of sus 250 a week and gained 20lbs. People these days always think more means more results but more means more to loose and less to gain from your next cycle unless you up your doses or add more compounds. I'm a firm believer that a simple low dose test cycle is best for first timers.

seems like 20lbs is the benchmark. Alot of people say they gained 20lbs the first cycle. Hope I gain 20 lean lbs too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131