over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not another Medlab log! Tren/Test/Masteron/Var

zyzz69

Registered
Hello everyone, time for another stupidly comprehensive log from me. First it was superior peptides, now its medlab. First off, gotta say really great people up to this point. I made it very clear that I wouldn't just plug his product for letting me test it, that I was looking for something quality. And due to sponsors doing little hit and runs on us lately, its a perfect time to find someone that actually has some integrity. Up to this point, I have no reason not to believe that these people are the real deal.

Enough for my bullshit, we'll get to the details. Going to be a 10 week run here, 100mg of test prop, masteron, and tren ace every day. Kinda heavy, but it'll be my first really "heavy" cycle. This is his rip blend, and first impressions are that It is very professionally labeled and oils are very smooth and clear.

Also, going to run his var at 50 mg every day, and 1mg of adex every other day. Have caber on hand just in case I have the urge to milk myself during this cycle, which hopefully won't be the case. Also 500iu's of HCG mondays and thursdays, also provided by medlab. Var and adex isn't here yet, but I'll make sure everyone knows when it comes in.

Once again like the superior peptide log, think athlete guys. Im not trying to compete here. Ex D1 football prospect, so I'm not big on losing a ton of speed. Obviously i know that tren will kill my cardio, but I'm trying to strive for the best of both worlds here.

Day one is tomorrow. Going to get some shut eye before my job crushes my soul. Any questions/inquiries/comments are welcome.:)

Holy crap I don't have one person that even subbed this log. Come on people I'm lame but I'm not that lame:D

Anyways, today was day one. Obviously, not much to report here as its just the beginning. injected into the delta, very smooth oil. Stuff can run through a slin pin with a little effort, which is honestly pretty nice. Did chest today, sweated a little more than I regularly do, but its day one. As the week progresses I'll see more from the blend. First signs are though that everything looks crisp and the quality is high.

So today was back day. Pinned my rip blend again today. Once again oil is VERY smooth. Anyways did a back day, pump was getting pretty intense. everything was HIIT training also with no breaks in between, so that also added to the added blood flow. Endurance was fantastic though, which is usually odd for tren but its still very early on. Weight is at a steady 201 thanks to the MK that I ran before ;) tomorrow is abs day, we'll see what happens then.

Subbdizzled

Hi bro, im sure you will love medlabs products! And im in.

Thank you guys ^^^^^ about time I got some damn support around here lol

So today was my realization that this stuff is working. Got on the scale, 204 this morning. Really weird, because I usually sit at around 201 or 202, but had a two pound jump. Really didn't eat significantly more the day before either.

Today in the gym was abs and cardio. Crushed the abs, doing 4 sets of 20 of everything from weighted crunches to side lat raises. I can already feel the soreness kicking in a bit. Also, got a bit of cramping. This could be due to the muscle contractions, or maybe the fact I wasn't hydrated enough. Either way, workout was intense.

Didi sprinting at the end also. Holy hell was the calf pump kinda insane. No shin splints to think of, but getting in a sprinter stance was a bit hard for me. Overall everything is on point. Does not appear that I'm holding any water right now (thank you masteron) and no estrogenic side effects to speak of.

Squatting tomorrow gentlemen.:D

Thank you for the subs everyone!

So today was legs, undeniably I found out how legit my stuff was. Did my squatting, 5x5 at 315 ass to ground on a pause. Not great but I just started doing ATG squats in the first place. Pump in my quads was pretty ridiculous, but nothing compared to my calves…

Jumped rope after everything to work on footwork, a minute at a time. at 30 seconds, the pump in my calves was INSANE. Im talking I can't even walk, limp to the water fountain kinda stuff. Made running through the speed ladder very hard. I might have to really tone down my expectations for any agilities stuff while I'm on this 10 weeks. I knew it would be this way, but I didn't know how truly strong the pumps would be.

So far everything is GTG. Arms day after work tomorrow, really excited to see the pumps for that;)

Looks like another medlab success story then! Keep it up.

Sorry for the delays guys, crazy weekend. Went to the NCAA tournament games this weekend. Absolutely unbelievable. Everyone should go to that once. Anywaysssss….:)

Today was chest and shoulder. Did flat bench and a ton of crazy plyometric movements. Honestly, didn't gain any strength yet on bench or anything which is a bit surprising. Pumps were great, body composition is coming along. Weighed in at 207 today, so it seems like everything is lining up, but no strength really to speak of.

Today the Var and adex came in, maybe a game changer:D I feel great, maybe I should give it some more time lol

Today was back day, and honestly wasn't such a great workout. Pumps were there, but the day was pretty shitty. Got a new phone yesterday and my friend dropped a weight on it. Barely cracked the screen but good enough to fuck the thing up. After I dealt with all the bullshit of getting a new one I really wasn't into lifting.

I know everyone says anger from steroids is bullshit, but I gotta say its real with tren lol. All day I was very edgy over stuff I usually wouldn't usually care about. After my phone broke I was ready to seriously kill someone. Kinda a bad thing for someone that works in a very quiet office setting.

Anyways tomorrow is cardio and abs, hopefully a little better of a day.

The past few days have been a bit rough. Been kinda sick so haven't been able to get on here. Going to work was a struggle, but I continued to pin and take my supplements on time.

Today was arms day. Holy hell was the pump vicious. I mean it was something crazy, right from the start too. Theirs no doubt that this stuff is 100% legit. So legit actually, that I'm not even getting any soreness post workout. After an intense arm day, I would usually get contractions of my biceps and triceps. Today though I got nothing, even with not being able to eat as much.

This is actually a point that I must bring to the masses. Yesterday I started to get really ridiculous heartburn. I NEVER get heartburn. My thought was maybe the new coffee machine in the office because I made my cup extra strong, but it seems to be lingering into today. Also, my appetite is absolutely shot. Its literally impossible to eat food without getting sick. Any suggestions from anyone about this? THank you!

Didn't lift yesterday, someone decided it would be really funny to throw a piece of metal through the back windshield of my car, so I spent the day getting it fixed. Really put me in a great mood let me tell you.

Today though, holy shit, did a chest workout. Had to make it quick because I had a job interview earlier (and another tomorrow). WOW the pump on this shit is insane. Did my bench sets, worked my way up to 275 pause sets for 8 reps, and then my way back down to 225. Every other week I'll take a chest and shoulders workout where I just work on tempo stuff, like pausing or taking 5 minutes to come down. The pump and recovery was literally ridiculous.

Superset some shoulder lifts with this, and the full upper body pump was somewhat crazy. Still the only thing that really sucks right now is that Im not able to really eat as much as I really want to. Im probably about to start using MK-677 again just to spike my appetite. You gotta know its legit when the hunger and heartburn are at an all time high, and iv never had issues with either in the past. Also stepped on the scale, 209 :) impressive territory for me, I usually during the season would sit at 190-195.

Tomorrow is back, but probably abbreviated again. Any suggestions on the appetite issues are greatly appreciated!

Didn't lift yesterday, someone decided it would be really funny to throw a piece of metal through the back windshield of my car, so I spent the day getting it fixed. Really put me in a great mood let me tell you.

Ouch…did someone think April fools came early this year? Sorry to hear about that. Keep up the motivation.

Ouch…did someone think April fools came early this year? Sorry to hear about that. Keep up the motivation.

Yeah I thought the same thing lol and thanks guys gotta keep plugging away to get info on these products:)

Today was just an abs and cardio day, but those kinda days can really show the potency of a product. Did some HIIT sprints, and after number 3 my shin splints were literally unbearable. To the point where I couldn't even walk. That may destroy my cardio and athleticism for the time being, but it shows the potency of the product.

Then I went through abs, absolutely crushed it today. No pre workout after a long day and still have the motivation to get into the gym and hit it.

One more comment to make. Im almost positive that this is real var. Only reason I say that is because the weight I'm gaining is coming on very slowly, and the pumps and joint issues rant associated with this as they are with winny. Winny almost makes me feel toxic, this var is very clean and powerful.

Back on the old horse today. Today was chest day, holy fuck coming out party. Went on the bench, smashed 275 for pause sets 9 times. This stuff really is unbelievable, although I feel like the tren is slowly melting the inside of my body because of the heartburn. Honestly I might have the ability to breathe fire, not even kidding its that bad. That bad effect is worth all the good ones though. My chest refused to get sore during my workout, hit incline afterwards and then some military press and dumbbell bench. Ended with some fly raises and some pec decs and I'm pretty well toasted.

Biggest thing, weight right now as we speak is 214:eek: WTF, that is crazy especially with how little I eat right now. Everything from this point is showing that this stuff is crazy good.

Back day today, wasn't feeling great but was hitting it HARD. No deadlift on back day, like to save it for saturday when I can really focus on the form. But today was a slew of chin ups and lat pulldown stuff, mixed with some high intensity dumbbell lat raises and good mornings. Only about two sets in, the lower back pumps on the good mornings were insane. I mean literally crippling, like can't walk around strong. Thats okay though, means that the stuff is actually what it says it is.

Really really intense biceps pump also, even though thats the secondary muscle being lifted on back day. As I'm typing this, I can feel the contraction of blood flowing through them, always a good thing :cool: abs and cardio tomorrow. Cardio should um be fun lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws