over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Runnpump's "Regular Guy Log"

RunNPump

Banned
I'm doing this log and calling it the "Regular Guy Log" because I'm not a body builder and I feel my goals reflect the goals of most regular guys on the street:
Weight loss, increased recovery, healing/rejuvenation, etc...

I work full time in the sun in the desert of the American Southwest. I am a martial arts hobbyist to the point where I do consider myself an amateur athlete if you will. I work out 3 days per week in Kempo Karate.

I'm doing this because for the last 6 years or so I've noticed a steady decline in my energy levels, recovery time from strenuous exercise, an increase in bf%, and difficulty retaining/gaining muscle mass/strength, waning libido/morning wood, general fatigue.

Some other things about me. I have had 2 serious tendon ruptures in the last 2 years, back to back. I put on a lot of weight while I was down because I got depressed and stuffed my face the whole time. I have used steroids on and off since I was in my early 20s.

My diet is okay, I cheat sometimes but I have been eating pretty clean for the last year or so and already lost quite a bit of weight since my injuries. I like the paleo diet though I do not follow it religiously, it's pretty close.

I will be self prescribing TRT of .25mg CYP subQ daily from now on.
I will be doing 60 day alternating dosages of alternating between 4iu per day of Kefei HGH and 25mg of MK-677/ 600mg/day Huperzine-A every 2 months. Blood work will be drawn every 60 days before the switch-over. I hope that makes sense.

I have peptides lined up from 2 different sponsors. One set from UGPeptide and one set from SuperiorPeptide.

I will be performing a serum test of the Kefeis shortly and post them in the HGH testing thread.

Stats:
36 y.o.
5'11"
209lbs
Approximately 20%BF

Baseline levels as of 3/1/2015:
I did a full work-up through PrivateMDLabs, mostly is normal but here are the things that are most important.

Estradiol 19.1
Testosterone Serum 283.6 (low)
Testosterone Direct 8.6 (low)
Growth Hormone Serum <0.1
IGF-1 143

My typical workout looks like this:
Jog 2-3 miles,
120 jumping jacks,
120 push-ups,
120 sit-ups,
120 mountain climbers.
Then 45 minutes or so of martial arts training,
flowed by 20-30m minutes of round/point sparring.
Typically approximately 2 hours of high intensity exercise.

I have started the TRT/HGH regimen on 3/15/2015.

I will honor all questions. I am very much looking forward to contributing what I can to Professional Muscle. More to come....

Last edited:
3/18/15

I feel like I have slightly more energy at work and during exercise. I have been feeling a bit like I'm retaining some water. Last night I stayed up a bit late but slept through the night (6 hours). That never happens. I woke up on time without the alarm and felt rested. No morning wood though. :(

SubQ shots are going pretty well. One shot I did in my belly fat of HGH got itchy and red, maybe since my shirt was rubbing up against it right after the shot. One of the subQ CYP shots in my quad area turned into a slight lump and bruised. I think both of these shots were done at a 45 degree angle rather than straight in. Going straight in works better.

Tomorrow I'll be doing a serum test on Power's Lithuanian HGH.

I would post before and after pictures for you guys but honestly I' embarrassed.

Last edited:
3/19/2015

I woke up today after a pretty decent sleep, almost overslept. Usually I toss and turn and can't sleep after about 4am so sleep is improving. I looked in the mirror and it seems like I'm slightly leaner today. I peed and jumped on the scale (not at the same time LOL) lost 1 pound now at 208. I'm used to losing 2-3 lbs per week but I retained some water this week and seemed to be stuck at 209 so good now I'm losing again.

I took my shot of the Lithuanian HGH I'm testing for HGHPower this morning at 6:30am. I'll be at LabCorp for my draw at 9:30am today. The shipping was ridiculously fast on that stuff, 1 week from Lithuania to me here in the southwest. Nicely packaged too, disguised as organic skin care, nice little box and labels. So far I'm impressed, I hope they test well.

I injected 10iu this morning at 6:30am of the "Ami.Amen" HGH and got my draw at exactly 9:30am. The ladies at the LabCorp were very nice about doing a "timed test" for me at exactly 9:30. At first the lady looked at me like WTF but when she realized I had showed up 30 minutes early and that I was not trying to get pushed ahead of other people she was like Oh thank you for showing up early and became very nice.

I became very tired at about 2:30pm. Maybe because of the large dosage of HGH? IDK.

I drank a cup of coffee and it made me feel better. I hit my Kempo class tonight. I jogged about 2 miles, did 130 push-ups, 100 jumping lunges, 50 laying down straight-legged leg lifts for lower abs, and 50 crunches with legs straight up in the air. Then we proceeded with striking/kicking drills. We have a tournament coming up and my GrandMaster will be hosting. We will be presenting as a breaking team so we did hand hardening on a bag of pea gravel for about 30 minutes. Overall class was about 1hour 45 minutes.

Honestly I feel like I could have kept going which is nice because I'm usually gassed out by then.

My subQ shots of CYP and HGH are going well, no more irritation. I think going straight in as deep as possible and plunging slowly is the key.

Sexual dreams last night. Woke up after one with wood so that was cool. Still waiting for regular morning wood.

3/20/2015

Slept great again last night. Woke up a little early today on my own but felt rested. Weighed in at 207, yessss!

I cheated today and ate 2 small slices of pizza. I think that was a big mistake because the salt made me retain so much water. I've been feeling bloated all day and my hands are really tight. I went for a jog, 2 miles, to shed some water this afternoon. It was a tough jog because I felt pumped all over and a bit sore from last night's workout.

Had a large portion of grilled chicken, half a cup of couscous, a few grilled asparagus, and half cup of steamed squash for dinner.

I'm definitely very thirsty. I keep drinking water and my urine is pretty clear but I feel like I'm retaining most of the water.

My muscles are feeling full and I feel like I'm looking more muscular in the mirror, kind of a swole look not cut. My wife made a comment about me looking slightly leaner.

I feel like I need to stretch so I'm gonna go do that now.

Definitely feeling more physically strong today, again probably from water.

Thanks for following.

3/12/2015

First off I want to touch on serum testing. Last Thursday (3/19) I did serum testing with the European Ami.Amen I got from HGHPower. It scored a 13.1. I experienced high water retention and fatigue from that. I was not sure what to attribute those sides from because I've never taken 10iu before. It was however tolerable and subsided within 16 hours or so.

I serum tested the Kefei on Saturday (3/21). The water retention was extreme, resulting in an overall water retention of 7 pounds (up to 214) , dehydration, headache, nausea, dizziness. It was basically intolerable for me. Tingly hands and feet. I felt sick like I had severe dehydration. Flushing my body with water is the only thing that has helped shed the retention. I've been drinking I estimate 2.5 gallons per day. My weight has not totally come back down yet. I also experienced severe sleepiness. I napped twice and went to bed early. I did go for a run to try to sweat it out. I don't think I'll be doing any more serum testing.

Sunday (3/20) I did some exercises and felt quite strong and recovery was almost immediate. Great pumps but not painful. Cardio went pretty well also. Still had an overall swollen feeling from water retention. Muscles are looking full and fatty body areas are feeling like fat is getting loose, not so dense.

Slept like a log last night and almost overslept today and didn't want to get out of bed. 209lbs this morning.

Last edited:
3/25/2015

Well nothing much has changed. Sleeping really good. Energy is good. Recovery is better than usual. But the problem is I'm retaining water badly. I work in the heat in the desert and today I got home from work and weighed 208. Right now I weigh 213. It's all water. I'm drinking water like crazy and retaining most of it. I'm frustrated and I don't know if it is from the HGH or from the CYP. I know both are known for retention but I thought the CYP was low enough a dose that it would not be a problem. The whole reason for this run is to lose weight among other things but this is truly frustrating.

Last night in Kempo training I noticed my cardio was suffering and it feels like I'm carrying around extra weight, which I am. After 2 hours of training and sweating I felt better and it was easier to move around after I sweated out all the extra water.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I do have clomid and arimedex on hand.

3/12/2015

First off I want to touch on serum testing. Last Thursday (3/19) I did serum testing with the European Ami.Amen I got from HGHPower. It scored a 13.1. I experienced high water retention and fatigue from that. I was not sure what to attribute those sides from because I've never taken 10iu before. It was however tolerable and subsided within 16 hours or so.

I serum tested the Kefei on Saturday (3/21). The water retention was extreme, resulting in an overall water retention of 7 pounds (up to 214) , dehydration, headache, nausea, dizziness. It was basically intolerable for me. Tingly hands and feet. I felt sick like I had severe dehydration. Flushing my body with water is the only thing that has helped shed the retention. I've been drinking I estimate 2.5 gallons per day. My weight has not totally come back down yet. I also experienced severe sleepiness. I napped twice and went to bed early. I did go for a run to try to sweat it out. I don't think I'll be doing any more serum testing.

Sunday (3/20) I did some exercises and felt quite strong and recovery was almost immediate. Great pumps but not painful. Cardio went pretty well also. Still had an overall swollen feeling from water retention. Muscles are looking full and fatty body areas are feeling like fat is getting loose, not so dense.

Slept like a log last night and almost overslept today and didn't want to get out of bed. 209lbs this morning.

Just curious what did the kefeis test at?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

3/27/2015

I woke up today and weighed 208.

Last night in Kempo training was awesome! I knocked out 2.5 miles jogging, 350 jumping jacks, 50 push-ups on blocks, 20 push-ups with claps, 40 assisted dips (which I haven't done dips in years), and I felt good overall, not tired and sluggish. Recovery was on point. Going through techniques was good too, memory was working pretty well, usually I'm exhausted by this point and struggling to remember things.

Water retention still an issue but not as severe. I've been chugging about 32oz of water at a time. Every time I pee I turn around and drink another one. Keeping my pee clear and basically over-hydrating seems to be doing the trick to keeping some excess water off. If I stop drinking water for a couple hours my pee gets yellow. Then when I notice it and start drinking again my body wants to hold on to the water. So yesterday I stayed hydrated all day and when it came time for my jog it wasn't so bad.

Sleep is still pretty good. Mood is elevated primarily because the constant feeling of fatigue has stopped. I'm feeling stronger and libido is increasing. Yessssss!

I've read that your body gets used to the HGH after a few weeks and side-effects subside. I was thinking about reducing the Cyp250 from 25mg per day to 20mg per day and reducing the HGH from 4iu per day down to 3iu per day. But for now I'm going to leave it alone for another week or two and see how I feel.

Though I am retaining water and not really noticing any leanness, I think muscle mass is increasing. Strength and recovery are noticeably increased. My wife has made comments the last 2 days, "Wow honey your face!" Oh what about it? Am I getting uglier? "No you look younger!" Oh really? What do you mean? "Around your eyes you just look younger." I'll take it! LOL

Some of the aches and pains in my joints have diminished some. I suspect that at this point it's because of the extra water cushioning my joints.

Thank you for following and stay tuned!

3/28/2015

It's my cheat day today. I didn't really go all out or anything. I just ate a bit more than usual.

I wanted to touch on joint pain. As I stated before I have some tendon injuries. They have been feeling pretty strong. The pec tendon repair feels good and strong so I went a little deeper with my push-ups on cinder blocks with no problems, not too deep though, just deeper than usual. Plantar fasciitis is doing remarkably well considering all the extra jogging I've been doing.

My hands feel good. I've been working with my hands my whole adult life and as a result have had some knuckles giving me trouble but that seems to be not acting up lately. Right shoulder has been giving me pain for a few years, I assume it's a rotator cuff. I especially notice it upon waking, after sleeping on my right side, or during push-ups. It does seem to be diminishing slowly. I haven't had trouble moving it upon waking. Some numbness/tingling of hands upon waking.

Libido is getting in gear. Erections are rock hard and more frequent, desire is more frequent.

Water retention seems to be under control. Still weigh 208 this morning but muscles are looking bigger and are definitely stronger. This run feels just like 500mg/wk of Sustanon. I did decide to throw in an aspirin every morning. I think it helps.

For increased healing of tendons and connective tissues I have ordered 60 days worth of BPC-175 and TB-500. (Yes Queefer I took advantage of the 50% off sale.) I'll run them both at 200mcg/day beginning about 5/15. I'll be doing my routine full panel of blood work around 5/15 and then switching over to the Mk-677/Huperzine combo.

So I'm currently running:
175mg/wk Cyp administered at 25mg daily, subQ
4iu/day HGH split morning and afternoon.

After blood work around 5/15 I'll be running:
175mg Cyp/wk administered at 25mg daily, subQ
25mcg MK-677/day before bed time
600mcg/day Hup-A, split 3x daily
250mcg/day BPC-175 IM right shoulder
250mcg/day TB-500 subQ

Thanks for following!

Last edited:
4/2/2015

Just doing a quick update today since I have extra time.

The water retention from HGH seems under control. The solution is to over-hydrate with water so my body releases the retention. But if I miss a beat it starts all over again. That's okay there's nothing wrong with drinking lots of water.

My weight has been hovering between 208 and 212 for the most part. I have been extremely sensitive to sodium. One salty meal and I swell up!

My body looks like it is recompositioning but it's hard to tell since I look I the mirror every day. My muscular strength is way up and it seems like muscles are getting bigger. I am trying to stay away from heavy lifting and stay with lighter/higher reps to keep from gaining muscle. My intention is to lose fat and maintain/increase endurance.

Endurance is edgy. At first my endurance took a step back from the water retention, I assume. Things are getting back to normal in that regard. My body is getting used to the few extra pounds.

Most of my joints are feeling pretty good. Lately sleep is not that great. I wake up very stiff but things loosen up after an hour or so.

My libido is doing damn good. Getting wood at the first thought of anything sexual. Morning wood is in full effect! Yesssss!

General sense of well being is good. Not experiencing any agitation.

SubQ shots of CYP are going well. SubQ shots of HGH not so much. I'm getting a lot more irritation in the injection site than before. So I switched to IM and it's totally painless. I was hoping to benefit from the localized fat loss in the gut area from subQ HGH but IDK... Maybe I'll stick with IM for now.

Got my stuff from UGPeptide (BPC157 and TB500), 2 day turnaround. Ordered some HCG from Geno for my boys.

I think that's it for now. Thanks for following!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear