over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beastdrol 3.0 Log

readyset

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'll be logging my progress here. I was lucky enough to be selected to try a bottle of it.

I'll post up stats and what not later. I should say I recieved it last week, but personal life has prevented me from starting.

So I'll measure up, get some pics, and start logging this week or next. Just don't want the nice guys as mrsupps.com to think I'm slacking.

In addition - they sent me a free sample of some preworkout stuff. It was a one serving pqck, cherry flavored. Anyone know what I'm talking about it? I tossed the packet and now can't find it. Shit was so damn good.

In for this one, bro!

And that pre-workout I'm assuming was PJE (Pump Juice Extreme). Because yes, it's fantastic and I love it. Best part if, we don't have the sample packets of other flavors yet, but my personal favorite of the 4 available is strawberry margarita ;)

In for this one, bro!

And that pre-workout I'm assuming was PJE (Pump Juice Extreme). Because yes, it's fantastic and I love it. Best part if, we don't have the sample packets of other flavors yet, but my personal favorite of the 4 available is strawberry margarita ;)
If that is indeed it (and your reasons show that it should be) I need order some asap.

Had me pumped for hours.

You started up yet, bro? Or still sorting some stuff out before getting into it?

Just checking in and hoping everything is okay.

And I'll double check for you on the pre -- I'm 99% that it was PJE you got. Stuff is amazing.

So I've been on it since monday. I wasn't able to work out until today due to personal life - having a baby, buying a house, etc etc (good problems to have, but no time for me).

I am currently "on." I don't cycle. I just go on until I need a break then lower my dose or come off completely depending on how I feel and how the numbers work.

Stats 5"5' 225lb. Don't know body fat. but definitely fatter than I want to be. I'll get some pics up soon I hope.

Again, I am currently on, but strength has generally hit plateau and I refuse to up my dose.

Running: 300mg tren a, 200mg tren e, 600mg sust (per week).

Sust and tren e on sat. M/w/fri tren.

-Modgrf/ipa 100mcg rising
-Modgrf/ipa pa 100mcg pre workout 10 min later 2.5iu gh
-Same protocol post workout
Maybe one more shot of mod/ipa
2-500mcg ipa before bed.

(If anyone has pep suggestions I'm all years this is a relatively new protocol for me)

And the beastdrol 3 x day.

The only thing I've added in the last week is the beastdrol. Other than that, been doing what I laid out for a while.

Here's my initial reactios- I get very flushed. I generally don't take anything to make me flush. The mod does, but not like this. It's like niacin type feeling. Flushed but not the Modgrf flush if that makes sense.

It's too early for recomp or anything, but here's what I like the best.

It seems like it got rid of my trensomnia.

I can't sleep for shit on tren. Even with gh and peps. Ever. Especially 5 to 600mg a week. But I'm like a baby now. I can only attribute it to the beastdrol. So for that I am pleased.

Last week, when doing incline I did 275 for 4. Today was 295 for 6. So either improved recovery, or something else. But like I said I've stalled in strength and the beast is the only thing diff.

So here was my workout

10 min warmup
20min bullshitting with a coworker who grabbed me
Incline 135 x 30, 225 x 20, 275 x 8, 295 x 6 (work set)

Hammer strength single arm flat press 115 each side, 15 (rest pause style - i do as many as I can with one hand, repeat other side, repeat opposite side, repeat, repeat repeat). Burned out on partials with 45s x 40

Dips 3x 15.

Out because my pregnant girl needed icecream.

Tommorow I'll hammer back or legs and report back.

I usually do low volume, high intensity, beyond failure training - upper lower. But I may start with push pull legs because of, well, life.

Thanks again for the opp. I'll keep this going woth more details as I get my life back together lol.

Back

Single arm, alternating lat pull down (single, single double = 1) 3 x 15 50 lbs each.

Single arm seated hammer row 3 x 15 135 + 1 set of negatives

Single arm cable row - thick grip handle. 3 x 25. 50lbs.

Gym was packed so I just moved fast.

20 min walking watching deadwood. Heart rate 130bpm

Slept like a baby the last few nights, except for my left arm going numb. Either from hgh/peps or my stenosis/nerve damage (hope it's hgh). Either way I wake up feeling very good.

Took the beastdrol upon waking, after work (about 6pm) and after gym (930).

Glad to hear that you've been sleeping well, brother.

Very necessary if you have a little one.

Back

Single arm, alternating lat pull down (single, single double = 1) 3 x 15 50 lbs each.

Single arm seated hammer row 3 x 15 135 + 1 set of negatives

Single arm cable row - thick grip handle. 3 x 25. 50lbs.

Gym was packed so I just moved fast.

20 min walking watching deadwood. Heart rate 130bpm

Slept like a baby the last few nights, except for my left arm going numb. Either from hgh/peps or my stenosis/nerve damage (hope it's hgh). Either way I wake up feeling very good.

Took the beastdrol upon waking, after work (about 6pm) and after gym (930).

sounds good waking up feeling like a million bucks def helps start the day out right

Haven't worked out. I'll do legs tommorow (thu 5/14). taking the beastdrol right when I wake up, about 3pm and 9 pm.

Oh and it's boy :) due 9/11/15 incase anyone was wondering. I know the date sucks, but what can you do. :) were super stoked.

Single leg extension 90 x 15 2 sets
Double leg extension 135 x 12 with 3 second pause at contraction and 4 count negative

Squats 225 x 6 x 6 x 6 135 x 20
Leg press 225 x 25 3 sets
Single Leg curl 50 x 15 3 sets alternating.

Less than 30 seconds rest between sets (just enough to catch breath). I had knee surgery a couple years ago,so it's all about form and slow tempo for me these days.

Back pumps like a mother fucker. Could only be the beastdrol. Talking some serious dbol style back pumps.

Haven't worked out. I'll do legs tommorow (thu 5/14). taking the beastdrol right when I wake up, about 3pm and 9 pm.

Oh and it's boy :) due 9/11/15 incase anyone was wondering. I know the date sucks, but what can you do. :) were super stoked.

Congrats! That's awesome! :)

Single leg extension 90 x 15 2 sets
Double leg extension 135 x 12 with 3 second pause at contraction and 4 count negative

Squats 225 x 6 x 6 x 6 135 x 20
Leg press 225 x 25 3 sets
Single Leg curl 50 x 15 3 sets alternating.

Less than 30 seconds rest between sets (just enough to catch breath). I had knee surgery a couple years ago,so it's all about form and slow tempo for me these days.

Back pumps like a mother fucker. Could only be the beastdrol. Talking some serious dbol style back pumps.

Sucks about the back pumps, man. You using taurine already? I always had it on hand for cycles, but honestly, I just take 5g intra workout with my intra drink all the time and love it.

Congrats! That's awesome! :)

Sucks about the back pumps, man. You using taurine already? I always had it on hand for cycles, but honestly, I just take 5g intra workout with my intra drink all the time and love it.
No,the taurine never helps me. I thew my back out years ago (when i was 17) and it never healed right. I think that's why I can never avoid them

No,the taurine never helps me. I thew my back out years ago (when i was 17) and it never healed right. I think that's why I can never avoid them

That sucks you ever had it looked at and xrayed I found out once after a lot of pain in my forearm I had been lifting with a fractured elbow for months

That sucks you ever had it looked at and xrayed I found out once after a lot of pain in my forearm I had been lifting with a fractured elbow for months
Yeah it was a pull that just never healed right. I have 3 herniated discs in my neck and stenosis as well. So it's really not that bad in comparison.

That being said, I have it on my bucket list of "shit I need to get chcked out" ha.

So Sunday was chest again

Incline bench 300 x 6 135 rest pause x 15. There were a bunch of warm ups in there too I'm not counting.

Dips 3 x 15 body weight.

Pec deck Flys with a 3 second conteaction. 160 x 12 to 15 3 sets. Very little rest. 35 partials at the end.

Cable low press with a 2 second contraction 3 x 15. 50lbs ea.

Tricep extensions to burn out.

When I miss my beastdrol I don't sleep as well. This i know for a fact. The pumps I'm getting are very good as well. I feel flushed and pumped all day. Like dbol or anadrol.

Yeah it was a pull that just never healed right. I have 3 herniated discs in my neck and stenosis as well. So it's really not that bad in comparison.

That being said, I have it on my bucket list of "shit I need to get chcked out" ha.

So Sunday was chest again

Incline bench 300 x 6 135 rest pause x 15. There were a bunch of warm ups in there too I'm not counting.

Dips 3 x 15 body weight.

Pec deck Flys with a 3 second conteaction. 160 x 12 to 15 3 sets. Very little rest. 35 partials at the end.

Cable low press with a 2 second contraction 3 x 15. 50lbs ea.

Tricep extensions to burn out.

When I miss my beastdrol I don't sleep as well. This i know for a fact. The pumps I'm getting are very good as well. I feel flushed and pumped all day. Like dbol or anadrol.

That sounds great a compare to either of those is being in good company

This week i slacked. Between pickin up some extra clients, trying to buy a house, and trying to be a good husband to be - my schedule sucks a dick. So back and legs were quick pump sessions. Nothing much to report. Good pumps. Looking bigger. Feeling bigger. Have some cts at the moment that's interrupting my sleep. I don't know if it's the gh and peps or my stenosis. So I need to put in a call to doc.

I was feeling weak in gym this morning. Did chest but finished up with a good triset of cross unders, pushups and cable low presses. Felt good. Lots of endurance. Just a little weak.

My weight is 248 which is unbelievable for me and needs to go lower asap. I look solid but damn that's too heavy for my 5'5" ass.

Good pumps. Looking bigger. Feeling bigger.

Well, on the bright side this part definitely sounds good.

Keep at it, bro.

And I hear you on the weight. I clocked in at 300 at my heaviest (at 6') and I hated it lol.

Did chest and back on sat and sun
Mon and Tuesday off. Today will be legs.

My strength continues to rise, as does my endurance. It's almost like I don't get tired for a good while. So I've upped my volume for now. Doing 15 to 18 sets for major body parts and added in a triset for each day in the middle of the workout.

Then usually finishing with a drop set.

Pumps are crazy. Very much like Superdrol or dbol. I only get trap pumps from Superdrol and this is right up there with that.

Im going to start cutting soon. It is time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131