over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Time

bxbomber

Kilo Klub Member
So it's time to throw in some tren. From some of my past orders from different sponsors for the lab rats and I, I have accumulated 6 bottles of tren a. 2 bottles each from 3 different sponsors. One of the sponsors is now private so I don't think I would be allowed to review that product. The other 2 sponsors I have tren from are stemco, and scrioxx. So I was thinking if allowed (which I don't see why not) I will run the products and give feedback on each and decide which product I liked the best. I want to make clear that these bottles of tren a were purchased, this isn't something I'm doing because of free product or anything like that. I am not affiliated or rep for any company. This is just one guys review of tren for a few sponsors. I'm open to adding in another sponsor since one is private now that I intended to run. I will purchase these.(not looking for any handouts) so I will leave that choice up to my brothers on p.m..
What company's tren should I add to this??
And input and feedback would be appreciated.
-bx

And as I stated above If decided to add another sponsor I will purchase the bottles. Just comes down to who u wanna see stacked up against stemco and scrioxx.
Let's go guys!!! What ya thinkin?

reviews are typically given in the sponsor section..so im not sure how much use this thread will be.

people typically receive all the information they need by reading feedback in the sponsor threads. your feedback will be far more useful there.

I like your style tho. ARL and toro are said to have really good tren

reviews are typically given in the sponsor section..so im not sure how much use this thread will be.

people typically receive all the information they need by reading feedback in the sponsor threads. your feedback will be far more useful there.

I like your style tho. ARL and toro are said to have really good tren
Toro sounds like a good choice also. Never had the chance to try any of his line up.

Yes I figured the reviews for each sponsor would be better in their own threads which I plan to do also, but when I compare them against each other I didn't want to talk about various sponsors in another sponsors thread. So I figured I'd leave feedback in each of their threads but use this thread to compare them against one another.
I'm not doing this to promote and or bash any sponsor. Just seeing what one works best for me and compare some products against each other.

So far I'm open to possibly MB or Toro and would welcome any other suggestions

I've tried Toro's Tren and LF's which is unfortunately out, LF's was far superior, in fact I was not that impressed with Toro's.

ive been on genotec tren ace for like 5 months. godlike.

yeah thats a long time. and im probably going to be on it another 3-4 months. dont judge me.

yeah thats a long time. and im probably going to be on it another 3-4 months. dont judge me.
I take it you must be loving it?

Alright so far we got votes for
MB (1)
TORO (1)
ARL (1)
Genotec (1)

I take it you must be loving it?

if i could run it forever i would.

but i'll quit at the end of summer. honestly it's just nice being covered in veins at the beach, tren is great for that.

add a little t3 and you can keep your stomach flat despite what you eat, digests better or whatever, i don't really know. but i could be sitting on the beach on tren and t3 and kill a hamburger and still look shredded for the rest of the day and not have that big belly look hahaha.

Last edited:
if i could run it forever i would.

but i'll quit at the end of summer. honestly it's just nice being covered in veins at the beach, tren is great for that.

add a little t3 and you can keep your stomach flat despite what you eat, digests better or whatever, i don't really know. but i could be sitting on the beach on tren and t3 and kill a hamburger and still look shredded for the rest of the day and not have that big belly look hahaha.

Love geno's tren. How much T3 do you take to look ripped all the time eating burgers on the beach?

God bless if you can run it that long. Im not judging, just jealous:D

Toraxx's Ace is on point.

Lfs tren was one of the shitties Tren that I have taken.... lol !

best tren was GAULS

Ill 2nd the LF Tren being crap, for me anyway
that was harsh.. Ill say i was less than impressed.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner