over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FutureFreak7's Halo Pharmaceutical log

FutureFreak7

Banned
Hey guys, been doing a lot of talking with one of the new sponsors here that I have had the pleasure of enjoying some dvds from and have decided to start a log. I received dvds yesterday, T/A was very fast, packaging was ridiculously secure and the presentation of the products was amazing. I can post pics of dvds but I'm going to check with rajjin first. I will be logging:
Test propionate 500mg/wkly
Tren acetate 300-450mg/wkly
Anavar 50mg/daily
The dosing of the prop and ace will more than likely change depending on how I feel but I will be starting with 400/300/25 for 2 weeks, then moving dose. I'm currently already using the prop at 400 for 2nd week now and I'm feeling great. I had some peptides I wanted to run but at the moment im going to take it slowly as I have a lot of plans for everything. I will be posting weekly pics, hopefully I can get my friend to take pics for me so I can have better pics. I hope everyone watches my log and chimes in aswell, I am very open for opinions and I also have access to other compounds if needed. My goals with this current protocol will be to gain 10-15lbs but keeping bodyfat the same if not a little tighter. I'm currently up and down within 292-295(depending on time of day). I am 6'2 an 24yrs old. Everyone please stay dialed into this log I expect to see some changes. Here is a current pic of me taken a few days ago
64c50ecf36c61a1e8d0c2bff2b980bbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys I'm back in hospital right now with some issues again will be starting the dvds in a few days I will be out of here within the next day or so because now I'm normal but they have to watch me for another 24hrs

Okay I'm back home, I was able to get a light shoulder workout in tonight, tomorrow I'm going to take 25mg of var pre workout, I got legs tommorrow, I will also get my other shots in tommorrow aswell. Gonna fill you guys in on all the health news with me in a few days... I'm also going to be contacting LK3 in the next few days, Veteran Supplies, cause I plan to add a few of his products to my plan. Will update everything later

Ok guys pinned dvds Friday and just today about 10min ago, smooth and great shots. This stuff is strong I got night sweats the very night I started the tren, just 1 100mg shot and 6hours later woke up with night sweats, the var is doing its thing, feels like lower back is sore from deads or rack deads but it's just from my lower back being pumped from tying my shoes lol.. So I have been contemplating this after talking with a few guys..
Test p 300
Tren a 500
50var
More doing low test higher tren. I've never done it and have heard less sides go into play when dosing this way. I'm going to give this a shot.
I hit chest last night:
3 warmup flat bench press
4drop sets starting with 4plates(each drop is removing a plate) my reps are 8,8,10,10 on the drop sets
5sets incline dumbbell presses
8(supersets) hammer incline/decline
4sets heavy dips
4(superset) cable flies and pec deck
Then finished with some bulldog push-ups
Feeling good
3e3c5f629111fc9af0874e4730be4e0c.jpg

Ok guys pinned dvds Friday and just today about 10min ago, smooth and great shots. This stuff is strong I got night sweats the very night I started the tren, just 1 100mg shot and 6hours later woke up with night sweats, the var is doing its thing, feels like lower back is sore from deads or rack deads but it's just from my lower back being pumped from tying my shoes lol.. So I have been contemplating this after talking with a few guys..
Test p 300
Tren a 500
50var
More doing low test higher tren. I've never done it and have heard less sides go into play when dosing this way. I'm going to give this a shot.
I hit chest last night:
3 warmup flat bench press
4drop sets starting with 4plates(each drop is removing a plate) my reps are 8,8,10,10 on the drop sets
5sets incline dumbbell presses
8(supersets) hammer incline/decline
4sets heavy dips
4(superset) cable flies and pec deck
Then finished with some bulldog push-ups
Feeling good
3e3c5f629111fc9af0874e4730be4e0c.jpg

You're a fucking beast! Cabby wait to watch what happens over the next several weeks. Will be watching

Can't wait to see the changes and follow along the log. Gonna be sick brother especially considering your a beast to start with. Good luck
-bx

Thanks guys I apreciate it! I'll post some food intake soon aswell

Ok wanted to make another update just got done training back, I took 50mg of var pre workout and holy shit! I got a super stupid pump! My lats and my forearms felt awesome! I feel alive again guys! I would post my back workout but it was soooooooo much stuff I just don't feel like it lol! I'm really liking this stack already and it's only been a few days. I took a 2hr nap earlier and had sweats during the nap lol. This stuff is great guys, I'm going to post a pic of this tren in a separate post just in case if it needs to be deleted if I broke rules

Looks like this is going to be a great log. Can't wait to see how good your gains are. Best of luck and thanks for posting the log.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks fellas, I will be updating daily or every other day.

Just got done training arms at this gym I really love. My pre workout looked like this:
50mg anavar
3pills of noxivol by CTD labs
2scoops of HighVolume
1scoop of glycerol monostearate
INTRA-WORKOUT:
1green powerade
1big ozarka
10g of BCAA by BSN
Didn't have anything post workout, I just pulled into my driveway from the gym and was talking to my buddy bout what we were gonna eat for dinner, probably gonna cook 6 filets I have thawing out or eggs,oats,activia and blueberry muffins lol
I hit arms today, a little unusual for me as I usually hit legs on Monday. Had a really good workout. I felt that var hit me right when I started, I felt all tired and groggy while warming up. I had to snap out of the lethargic feeling and get my ass going. Man anavar can make you super sleepy lol. I'm going to get a pic up of some arm measurements possibly, I don't wanna flood the thread with pics too fast. But going to hit my tren and prop tonight in a few hours. I'm enjoying everything so far, will update further soon

Hit legs tonight and straight up destroyed my entire lower body, I'm sitting down right now flexing my quads , they are cramping up lol. I don't even wanna flex my hammys cause when they cramp up it cripples me lol! Amazing workout I trained for probably 3 1/2 hours. I have been adding sissy squats back in to my routine and if you guys really know how to do them good they are really great for quad development. I add them into a giant superset. I had fun! I should have taken a pic but I was so into my workout it never crossed my mind.

Had night sweats last night sgain, when I did my tren today had instant tren cough, first time this cycle, an it was hell!!! I hate tren cough I feel like I'm dying, it's the main thing that makes me real sketchy about tren. So far so good though guys, gear is painless, it's strong and I'm enjoying everything!

Looking forward to see your gains on this run.. One question i know that most tren runs are 2/1 and I have heard that lowering test makes sides less any input on this yet properly to early to tell yet though. Only done tren 2/ 1 myself sides were not bad but kept tren at 400 E/W. Anyway was hoping on getting your thoughts on how the sides are.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws