over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting Log

jprotein210

Newbies
Hey there, I am starting up a cut and will be logging it here for my own use as well as others. I am open to any suggestions as well.

Stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 231lbs
Approx Bodyfat: 18%

The bodyfat may be lower but I would rather be conservative and leave it on the higher end.

I won't be following a set meal plan per day but instead will be counting macros. Diet will be made up of mainly all nutritious and whole foods except for some rice cakes here and there and possibly cereal. As I get further in cut I will restrict the diet more.

Here is my plan:

Calories:2500
Protein: 313g
Carbs:219g
Fat: 42g

The reason I am starting off so low is because I am coming back from an injury and just getting back into the gym after couple months off. During that time my diet has been all over the place so I need to gauge where I am.

As far as Training, I don't have a set workout that I follow however I follow a schedule.

Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back/Biceps
Day 3: Off
Day 4: Delts/Triceps
Day 5: Legs
Day 6: Off
Day 7: Power Day (3-5 rep range, bench,deadlift, ect.)

The last thing is my Supps, which are:

250mg Test E EW
100mg Tren A EOD

That is all for now, keeping at very minimum. I have been cruising for a while so just want to keep dosages down as low as possible. I will be adding some stimulants eventually and possibly DNP at 250mg per day for 10-14 days.

I will try and post most of my workouts on here and also meals at the end of the day, and of course update with weight and pics.

Thanks a lot for checking out the log!

I actually went ahead and added the DNP. I have run it before but was taking 500 and it was nuts. Will just be taking 1 pill at 250mg for 19 days (how many pills I have) while keeping everything else the same except I will be taking out the Power day in my training.

I also forgot to mention Cardio, which will just be kept to 20 min light at the end of my workouts while on DNP, after I am off I will add more and HIIT as well.

I just came off DNP mate, filling up nicely too.

Good luck, and watch out for the carb cravings.

BTW, I was on tren as well. I dropped it when I started the DNP though.

I ran it for 3 weeks, at 500 it was pretty bad towards the end.

Are you taking ALA, vitamin-c/e etc?

Nice! Yeah I was hesitating about if I wanted to it or not cause last time was brutal, but I figured running it at 250 it shouldn't be as bad. Yeah I am going to keep the Tren in there I think as Il only be taking the DNP for 2 and a half weeks.

Vitamin C/E yes but not ALA, do you find it helped a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**broken link removed**

This is the starting point, plan is lean down and then see where I am at. I want to do another competition next year and will prolly compete in the new division opening up called Classic Physique

Looking good mate.

ALA - I didn't really feel it cause I always run DNP with it, it's meant to be a good anti-oxidant and controls your sugar levels. It's really cheap on eBay so might be worth getting.

What really helped me was electrolytes in the morning, and subutramin to curb appetite.

Are you running crystals or powder? I would be looking at increasing the dose, even by a little.

Ahh gotcha, yeah I have Mio with added electrolytes and will be taking ephededrine and caffeine as well to hopefully control appetite. I have about 200g of carbs so hopefully that's enough, last time I just ate whatever lol.

I'm running crystals, and yeah I was thinking of possible increasing to 2 pills for last 4 or 5 days, so would be a shorter run. But from what I have heard either way it's the same because it's the same amount that goes through your body one just takes longer then the other.

So today was a day off from gym also first day on DNP, here is what I ate:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 pear
Meal 2: 1/2 cup rice with veggies, 10oz chicken breast with Hot Salsa
Snack: 18 mini rice chips dill pickle flavour
Meal 3: 11oz chicken breast, 1 can of pop
Meal 4: chicken teriyaki, 2 pieces shrimp tempura, 1/2 cup rice, 1 California roll (6 peices) 3 salmon sashimi

That will probably be it for today, might have a protein shake or another cup of egg whites if I feel hungry again. The sushi was just for tonight so typically it would just be chicken/rice ect

Tomorrow will be hitting up chest!

Your diet looks good mate. Will you go into keto before using DNP?

Good log bro, I'm subsctibed. Thx

No I didn't go into keto, just went right into it, I might try it that way next time.

So the other day I did Chest, I forget what I did so I will post my next workout which is today and is Back/Biceps

Yesterday my diet was:

Meal 1: 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup cereal
Meal 2 6oz chicken breast, 3/4 cup rice
Meal 3: 9 oz chicken breast, 3/4 cup rice
Meal 4: 9 oz chicken breast, 3/4 cup rice
Snack: protein bar
Meal 5: Turkey Bacon Club from Tim Hortons, 1 cup egg whites, 1 banana

Starting to feel the heat of the dnp, still only taking one cap. My buddy told me they were powder not crystal so they are stronger then the last ones I had, will probably just stick to 1 a day.

Subbed in brother. btw- Use Pyrvate with dnp.

Thanks for everyone following along!

Weight: 229.3lbs

Been a while since my last update so I won't get into all the details with food and training but everything has relatively been the same, some days are less protein then others though. Yesterday I felt super dead at one point so I grabbed an energy drink and some star bursts and it helped get me out of it. I experienced it last time I did DNP but it was much worse, should be able to get through it though!

My weight went down for first time since starting the cut, I know you don't really drop weight much cause of the water retention so it could just be fluctuation, who knows.

I attached a pic, I have noticed I am getting leaner already, abs are pretty blurred out so hopefully they pop out after I'm done or at least pop out more, also my face/waist seems smaller too.

**broken link removed**

Well it's been a while for sure! Fell off the wagon and dropped the DNP. I might start it up again later who knows but been having good progress with just carb cycling.

Here is my current dietSunday to Tuesday: 340p/50c (estimate basically just vegtables)/40f

Wednsday: 340p/400c/40f

Thursday to Saturday: 340p/270c/40f

I am currently training 5 days a week but will be training 6 times in couple weeks when I start new work schedule. I am doing the following split:

Day 1: Chest/Arms
Day 2: Back/Dells
Day 3: Legs
Then I repeat chest/arm workout as well as the back workout just do different exercises.

Cardio I am doing about 2-3 30 min sessions atm with 1 or 2 HIIT sessions as well. All post workout.

As for AAS right now I am just taking 500 Test E a week. I just got done with 300 npp a week and next month I will be adding in tren.

I am also running E\C stack, will probably start clen and t3 soon and just rotate between them.

My plan is to compete May 8th, I don't know if I will continue competing but after my first comp I wanted to compete again and with the new classic physique division I thought it sounded perfect for where I am at currently.

Anyway here are some current pics of where I am at. Weight is 223 this morning. I will try and post more regular updates.

uploadfromtaptalk1454461589972.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1454461599012.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1454461615918.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Jprotein210 Im subscribed. Your a very similar case to mine (coming off a leg surgery) although I believe I'm a bit more fat. Very interested in your clan/t3 protocol your going to do to help cut. I may do this before I start any AAS back up. I have never used clen so I need to do some more research but Im up in the air between the Clen/T3 or may some peps before or during my cycle which will be low test/low then cycle...

yeah well what I'm gonna do is wait to do it 8 weeks out which is another 4 weeks. then I will run the t3 at 50mcg through out and the clen at 100 maybe go up to 150 with two weeks on two weeks off and then e/c stack in between.

just a quick update. my weight is 224.6 this morning and I decided to stop the carb cycling for now cause I have been so up and down with my weight and I just want steady weight loss for now. my show is in 12 weeks and I have about 20 lbs or so to lose. here is my current diet, it has 2716 calories, 340p protein, 244 carbs and 40 fat.

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 2 cups egg whites, 1.5 tablespoon natural peanut butter

Meal 2: 6 Oz chicken breast, 1 cup rice, veggies

Meal 3: same as meal 2

Meal 4: 2.5 scoops whey, 1 cup 0 fat plain Greek yogurt

Meal 5: 2 protein bars

Meal 6: 4 Oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup rice, veggies

As for cardio I'm doing 30 min 5-6 times a week, sometimes I do HIIT for about 10 minutes instead. will increase as I go.

I am planning on running dnp this week for 14 days. 2 days at 250mg and 12 days at 500. will be following same diet through out and taking ec as well.

as for drugs still just taking 500 mg of test per week but when I am 8 weeks out will be adding in tren, test prop, winny and clen and t3. maybe superdrol as well or halo testin the last couple weeks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar