advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

J-Pet's Krafty Kuts (with International Anabolics)

j-pet

Registered
Well team, Im getting down to the pointy end of the stick. Running primarily MEGATEST-600 managed to drop 18lbs of fat and water over 6 weeks.

Sitting at 228lbs, the easy run is over, need to adjust the diet, ramp up the HIIT and hit some serious pharmaceuticals generously supplied by IA :thumb:

If I can stay above 220lbs @ 10%BF I’ll be happy, but I fear Im not carrying the muscle mass from a few years ago. Anywho, the plan is to get shredded, worry about the LBM later.

Gears-wise, I was seriously considering Tren but I thought I’d take a different route, maybe swap it in at a later stage. Here’s the plan:

Wk 1-6
600mg MEGATEST EW
500mg MAST E EW
300mg NPP EW
100mg VAR ED

1MG ADEX EOD

Wk 7-12
Subject to how I look and feel
200mg TEST CYP EW
500mg MAST E EW
350mg TREN A EW
100mg VAR ED
100mg DNP ED (5 on/2 off - still researching)

12.5MG Aromasin 3x WK

Diet-wise, Im starting to add in more carbs during the day, still carb cycling.

Mon: 24hr fast, no training, 8pm high protein/moderate fats
Tue: Fasted cardio: 4 meals, 100g carbs with last meal
Wed: Fasted cardio + weights: 4 meals, 100g carbs with meals 2+3, 100g carbs with meal 4
Thu :Fasted cardio: 4 meals, 100g carbs with last meal
Fri: Fasted cardio + weights: 4 meals, 50g carbs with meals 2+3, 100g carbs with meal 4
Sat: Fasted cardio plus weights: carb load, aim for 600g of carbs
Sun: weights, light cardio 4 meals, 100g carbs with last meal

Last edited:
Anywho 4.30am time for fasted cardio and weights. .... Pinned my gearz last night no pip from the master X and NPP - both are slightly higher mg concentration than std ugl. .... 50mg var PreWO:thumb:

Meal prep ....

500g chicken tenders
Capsicum, broccoli stem
Sauerkraut
Quinoa

42470c27cc6c79d60d232499cda3dda2.jpg

A week in and I'm getting some nice pumps, filing out in my pecs.

Been challenging on a road trip eating-wise - basically 24 hour fasts for 3 days, but eating clean. Probably 1,500 cal - due for some carbs.

Light cardio 2/3 days but no weights.

Back in the gym tommorrow.

Progress is going well ... Been mixing up my cardio with sprinting stairs, battle ropes, predator sled post weights.

I found the carbs a little high, wound back the evening meal to 50g - that's a shitload of quinoa.

Still early days on the gear, I'm thinking of experimenting with low-dose DNP for a couple of weeks while the esters kick in.

Coming up to 2 weeks, feeling increased aggression, some vascularity, filling out a little, added 3lbs which is weird.

The NPP and var will start coming through soon, this cycle will be in full effect in another 2 weeks!

So I had a couple of rough days with gastro. Have deferred any further DNP use until I feel back on track - won't be much training this week.
On the upside got a good idea where I'm at BF wise - totally depleted and minor dehydration- dropped about 10lbs out my arse. Not recommended.

**broken link removed**

Waist is coming in nicely. Getting good definition / vascularity in my quads. I'm guessing around 13-14%. My abs don't pop until around 11-12%.

Down to 227lb and tightening up nicely. Need to up the HIIT cardio I think.

Gears are in full effect. Libido is crazy off the charts, body hair is growing coarser and faster, vascularity is coming through ... All good signs!

Had a shitty week diet wise ... Didn't blow any cals but inconsistent and some crap consumed. I've got to periodically travel - need to organise myself a little better.

Anywho .... Weight about the same, picked up on the training and cardio towards the back of the week. Had a killer leg session with the help of 100mg t-Rex - that stuff is an incredibly preWO for strength and stamina.

Vascularity coming through, in feeling gears are def on point, including the var. Got some nice quad/calf veins coming through:

1ec8b6b57e034a41fed695e1ed13417b.jpg

Hit 226lb this morning so progress being made!

Cardio, diet and training been on point this week. Fitness is up, strength has been marginally climbing on some lifts.

Still holding a little water from the NPP - ppl say it's drier than deca, not in my experience. Maybe I'm sensitive to it.

Tempted to switch to tren and lower my test for the next 6 weeks to shred those last 6lb - always get good results with that combo.

d7d777b9b9c003655abf1c61b985f993.jpg

5c83f8f8bed9bc86c1223daa6671bec7.jpg

Down to 222lb..... Heading in the right direction .... finished the var and very happy with results. IA 50mg doses are great value!

Going fwd the next 8 weeks will be:

Test E 150mg
Mast E 500mg
Tren E 400mg

Thanks again to International Anabolics for the superb GEARZ!

Standby for cawksock pics:

a593d10e3f5a7a190d48a21260153a7d.jpg

4cee949dcaeeee23fee94b6b447ad001.jpg

And maybe a little cawk ;)

e7547cbf45344c01acbae8f754723e2e.jpg

Tren is potent .... Body temp is soaring, a little aggression so far but manageable, sleep remains solid - but generally is with low test. Libido is skyrocketing!

Starting to get that hardened tren look, diet changed up for the next few weeks to keto with weekly refeeds, aiming for 800-1,000g of clean carbs.

Got some new International Anabolics arriving soon .... Stay tuned!

Three weeks into tren and it's kicking in nicely. 6 days of keto followed by a carb load have kept the sides nearly non-existent.

Sleep has been solid, however cardio has been reduced to steady state. I've got the endurance but not the horsepower.

Weights sitting at a steady 224lb but I'm leaning out tren is doing its magic.

Expecting a Td from the legends at International Anabolics this week with some inferno inj clen + yohibine AND some T3 AND some oil-based inj stanazol.

Bring it on!

Sitting at 222lb with the tren in full effect . . it's been a nice slow build up and I feel Ive adjusted well. 400mg/week is plenty . . Im sleeping well, mood is generally pretty good Im guessing its the mast synergy.

Ive found keto tough this week. Workouts have been ok . . cardio has definitely suffered. The tren is really spiking my hunger, so I think it's time to switch back to carb cycling following this weekend's refeed.

The paris bombings have delayed my care package, so not sure what is happening with that. Still, making progress without extras. Heading towards Xmas Ive still got a couple of vials of glutathione left, which is going to help with the tren toxicity . . you know, little sores popping up here and there, kind of like acne but its not. That's why I like short tren runs - 6 weeks for ace and 8 weeks for enanthate.

Will post up some new nudes soon!

Holding about 5lbs of water this week, unsure why. A little more carbs at night to compensate for increase in weight training. Gears has noticeably increased recovery, stamina is down with the tren, strength up slightly.

Diets been on point, 2k-2.5k cals vs 3-3.5k cal spend.

Had some issues with my IA care package... I still burst into tears thinking about it. T3 and inferno would have been killed.

But I have some DNP still, I'll run it at 200-250mg for 20 days, including some timed glutathione shots.

Got to break this plateau!

So I'm back on the DCP for another shot.

I have enough for 14 days at 250mg and have a diet in play which is a huge swing from my usual ultra-low carb high fat ways.

Macros calced at
P210 C300 F30
2310 cal

Vs a iifym calc for weight loss
P224 C237 F68
2458 cal

So I'm in the ballpark. Fruit is factored into the carb intake along with rice, quinoa and oats. Hunger is intense this is going to require a shitload of willpower.

Gears I've dropped test right down:
Test C 75mg E3D
Mast E 250mg E3D
Tren E 200mg E3D
And a sweetener 50mg prov ED

From a detox angle I'll be pinning 300mg glutathione and 500iu B12 E3D.

Day 2 and I'm starting to heat up, combo with tren I'm really short on breath - lifting is light to moderate, cardio is strictly LISS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131