over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JACKEDSTACK LOG

JackedStack

Registered
ok guys I promised a log here it is. For those who haven't read my intro in the beginner forum ,I used to be around 225 at about 12% maybe less body fat but I am returning from a two year break today was probably my 7th day back in the gym total I have run a few cycles in probably a week I will start 300mg of prop a week I do 20 mins of cardio every day I workout because right now I am 210 LBS of fat shrunken blah here's a pic from today a starting pic.

Pic is a bit blurry, but I get the idea. Hit it hard! Give us an updated pic in 4 weeks. :headbang:

Pic is a bit blurry, but I get the idea. Hit it hard! Give us an updated pic in 4 weeks. :headbang:

Sorry i will do better on my next pic I have been eating healthy for around two weeks now and surpriseingly I feel as if I can see a big difference it's a big motivation so I'm looking forward to a up dated pic in four weeks Thanks for following.

What's up everybody well I've still eatin clean to date but I am dying my lovely gf and others have eatin pizza and donuts and all this junk food in front of me and my fat ass isn't losing any more body fat to the eye I'm still doing cardio and training four times a week at min
And just starting some test p so hopefully I'll be moving some weights worthy of. Talking about soon and losing more body fat

Keep at it man and just take one day at a time. I have been there before... I'm sure a lot on here have as well. But I just focused on trying to do everything right that day... Then the next. Before you know it, you've pieced together a month.

Hahaha..... Even feeling like you do, you still look in better shape than 90% of the people I work with. You'll progress quickly!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well still on track been going to the gym about two or three days a week I've cheated my diet probably 5 times all together in the last couple of weeks . Seems like bf is dropping will post pics soon

Yo JackedStack! Everyone is keep in a log and I've been missing out on my own and this kinda motivates me to update mine daily so thanks for that!

But anywhoo not too bad of a base to start back off with, I wish you the best and hope you stay motivated to continue to get Swoll again, if you can get 225lbs at 12% again that's a pretty good physique in my book!

If I were you I would set short term goals to achieve so you don't get burnt out and really just try to enjoy your journey more than taking it too seriously. By the wY welcome to ProMuscle pimp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate it it bro that's exactly what I'm doing it's a killer being 30% body fat short term goals are key

Photo from this morning diet hasn't been great.
running 25mg stemco var
300mg Nordic test prop

Getting good results.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc