over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DBol, Deca, Test, GHRP6, SARM, PH log

Jacky McSwole

Registered
Im 9 weeks out from surgery for a full tricep tear off my elbow on my right arm. Surgery coincidentally coincided with my last PCT so I was on tamoxifen and clomid. To quicken healing I also took TB500, BPC157, GHRP6, IGF-1 DES, CJC No DAC, glucosamin, chondroitin, msm, cissus, vitamin c and lots of whole milk. I have enough ghrp6 for the next 6 months. I'm finishing up my cjc and tb500 the next few weeks, and I'm out of BPC and IGF. I am pretty bloaty already. My tricep isn't 100% yet obviously but I can get a good pump with it now at least. I'm benching 185x15 full rom easy, but haven't gone heavier yet. Started my cycle today its the following and it'l last 15 weeks.

675mg/wk test blend (15 weeks, inj 3x week)
500mg/wk deca (15 weeks, inj 3x week)
.25mg/day anastrozole (15 weeks)
.25mg/day pramipexole (15 weeks)
300mcg/day GHRP-6 (15 weeks, inj 3x day)

100mcg/day CJC No Dac (first two weeks)
2.5mg/week TB500 (first three weeks)

50mg/day dbol (first 4 weeks, 25mg twice daily)

10mg/day RAD-140 (second 4 weeks)
30mg/day Ostarine (second 4 weeks)
50mg/day S4 (second 4 weeks)

for the third 4 weeks I have xcel sasquatch dna reseurrection which is a 5 prohormone stack. I expect this to be almost as strong as the dbol with some differences, i have experience with dymethezine and max-lmg. These prohormones are still legal and were not included in the bans over the last years. I'll be taking liver support for 15 weeks too. It contains the following.

60mg/day durabolin (no clue what this is haha)
40mg/day cyanostane (meythlated)
24mg/day dymethezine (meythlated)
50mg/day Max-LMG (non meythlated)
30mg/day 1,4 Hydroxyprogestrone (non meythlated)

i'm 5'9 203-208 now. I'll be eating at least 250grams protien a day, i don't really count my fat or carbs though. im shooting for 220lbs+. At the end of my last cycle before injury i was lifting raw, full rom.

bench press: 315x5
dead lift: 565x1 (chalk only, no straps, no belt)
squat: 405x5 (parallel or below, belt only)

Last edited:
november%202015.jpg

pic of me today, softest i've been in a couple years, but getting my strength back.

Pulled 495 for two on deads today. Coulda done one or two more but im not going to do anything to failure with my arm.

Squatted 405x2 the second rep was a2g with a pause. First time doing that weight since before surgery. Did 315x10 easy afterwards, parrallel or below. Long pause on the last rep. Squat press machine did 1000x10 no prob. Starting to get mild night sweats. Dbols kicking in, getting the "on" feeling. Upped my ghrp to 4 shots a day at 150mcg each.

Did 185x10 on hang cleans today for two sets. Got up to a whopping 40lbs on overhead dumbbell tricep extensions.

Good god ur a science experiment. I would love to hear how you progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benched 225 for 7 easy touch and go. Soon as I had to try and push I stopped. Not bad for 10 weeks after a total tricep tear. Weights up to 213 after dinner. Gaining about a pound a day now.

Pulled 495x3 on deads today. 405x10 easy enough. 225x12x3 on rows. Weighed 213 at the gym. Should be 215 tonight after dinner snack and shake

Weights stuck at 215. I'll have more time to eat this weekend. Squatted 405x2 a2g then 315x12, squat press 1000x10, 800x10.

Hang cleaned 185x12 touch and go, coulda done more. Did 180x10 on the seated plate loaded tricep push down machine. Triceps feeling better, wondering if the osteoporosis effects from the pramipexole are kicking in. Or maybe the increase in ghrp. Triceps feeling better every day. Making a 4 meat 12 vegetable stew tonight, big Tall pot full, going to eat all weekend.

Pulled 545 today on deads. Had a little left in me, I'll go for 565 in the next week or two. Would be nice to get to 6 plates for the first time. Did 495x4, 405x10, rowed 225x10x3. Weighed in at 216 before workout.

Ya it is but o well. Think I'll go with real hgh next time. Anyways. Squatted today 405x3 all below parallel. 315x10 ass to grass narrow stance. Dbol is making me feel not hungry but I'm forcing the protein down. A lot of my Knicks here and there are starting to feel better, deca must be starting to kick in.

Did 225x12x2 on bench. Touch and go. Pretty easy. Want to go further but don't want to put much strain on the tendon still. Going to take 4 days off from the gym eat a lot for the holidays and see if I can hit 220+. Weighed in at 219 the other night before bed. Heaviest of my life so far. 24/7 food baby is getting annoying.

Didn't eat as good as I wanted last week with the holidays and not being around my own kitchen and no car, but still at 218 with no food baby. Finish up the dbol tomorrow. Think Im a day behind missing a couple doses along the way. Arm feels better and better. Did 225x12x3 on bench today. Up to 110x14 on tricep push downs both narrow and wide grip. Family asked what I'm taking, I don't talk about it.

Did legs today. Squatted 405x4 all below parallel, knicked the rack at the top of the 4th rep, otherwise woulda gone for 5. But then I threefifteened like pattycake. Squat press machine 1000x12, 1090x10, 800x12. One of the best leg days of my life, and I wasn't pushing it quite 100%. Buncha calf raises as well. Going to bed at 219 for a week now but my stomachs getting a little smaller. Gunna really eat up this weekend too.

Dbols done now, on my second day of the s4, rad140, and ostarine. Feel so much better with the dbol bloat dissipating. Joints feel nice and moist, the deca must be all kicked in. Small pains all over my body are going away. Couple people at the gym said I put on some weight lately. Will get a progress pic posted this weekend.

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear