Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2015, 07:53 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Aurum rx test cyp and npp log

I received my products yesterday and did my first pin this morning . I shot 1ml of each of the npp/test cyp.i will do this 3 times a week for a total of 600mg npp and 750mg test cyp.i haven't used anything in 4 months other than a little gh and hcg .my body weight went from 205 to 180 pounds .i came off everything with the intentions of getting my wife pregnant but we decided to wait .so I am really anxious to put some size back on .ill post in this thread every couple of days to show my progress and report on the effects of the Aurum rx npp and test cyp.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Thanks brother,Waiting for updates.
BRINGTHEPAIN23 likes this.

=>IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Top Service, High quality products, Fast shipping, And we have more than 75 logs to prove it.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 11-27-2015, 09:04 PM

It's been 24 hours since my first shot yesterday and there is no pain or soreness .i honestly can't even tell where I injected .
Old 11-28-2015, 09:54 PM

Ok I decided to up the test to 1250mg/week .
Old 11-29-2015, 12:09 AM
Registered Member

1250mg wow lol

not feeling it or just want a higher dose?
Old 11-29-2015, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohojijo View Post
not feeling it or just want a higher dose?
I only did one shot so far, I just want to dose higher .i usually run about 1000-1200mg/week of test during my blasts .im only going to dose that high for 4 weeks and then drop the test down
Old 11-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Registered Member

thats going to be awesome

im excited to see the results brother
mike036 likes this.
Old 11-29-2015, 08:26 PM

Well I'm 2 shots in and they were both smooth ,no next day soreness or lumps .i am using 1250mg test cyp and 600mg npp.so far so good
Old 11-29-2015, 10:03 PM
Registered Member

ive felt no lumps or pip either

im only running 500mg test e and 50 mg dbol split up. ive pinned three times and im feeling the libido already and noticing back acne. ill start my exemestane now
Old 12-02-2015, 08:53 PM

I'm about a week in and starting to have a libido again .remember I haven't used anything for 4 months and my sex drive was in the toilet .last time I came off everything my test level was like a 59 .i am also 45 years old . I am actually about 3 pounds heavier this morning .
Old 12-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Registered Member

very awesome

thats great news bro!
mike036 likes this.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:03 PM

I weighed myself this morning and I am 186.5 pounds ,up about 6 pounds from my first morning weigh in .my workouts are more intense and recuperation is much better .i haven't really seen much of a strength increase yet but I feel great and I have a libido now
hohojijo likes this.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
I weighed myself this morning and I am 186.5 pounds ,up about 6 pounds from my first morning weigh in .my workouts are more intense and recuperation is much better .i haven't really seen much of a strength increase yet but I feel great and I have a libido now
Wow,These are definitely good news,thanks!!!

=>IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Top Service, High quality products, Fast shipping, And we have more than 75 logs to prove it.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 12-09-2015, 08:26 PM

I'm almost 2 weeks in and feel like a different man .i am recuperating so much better .i am not sore like I was when I wasn't using anything .i actually wake up a few times a night with a hard on and my interest in sex went from being nonexistent to wanting sex.i am starting to go s little heavier with the weights and do more sets .the Aurum rx test cyp and npp are really good .i am up about 8 pounds already .
Old 12-12-2015, 12:04 AM
Registered Member

Two thumbs way up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
I'm almost 2 weeks in and feel like a different man .i am recuperating so much better .i am not sore like I was when I wasn't using anything .i actually wake up a few times a night with a hard on and my interest in sex went from being nonexistent to wanting sex.i am starting to go s little heavier with the weights and do more sets .the Aurum rx test cyp and npp are really good .i am up about 8 pounds already .
good new in here in this log his test e is spot on mg for mg i love it
Old 12-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

good to hear your test is up feeling good affects everything in life so feeling will make everything else good too
Old 12-12-2015, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohojijo View Post
good new in here in this log his test e is spot on mg for mg i love it
The Aurum rx test cyp and npp are good products ,I am happy with them
Old 12-12-2015, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
good to hear your test is up feeling good affects everything in life so feeling will make everything else good too
I honestly feel like a new man .this time around I went 4 months without any steroids trying to have another baby and I had to give in ,I couldn't take feeling like shit anymore .even with the high doses of hcg and hmg it didn't help .
Old 12-14-2015, 10:01 PM

It's a little over 2 weeks on and I'm up 8 pounds .my strength has increased .weights are feeling lighter and I am doing more sets .i feel great and my libido is in full swing .
hohojijo likes this.
Old 12-17-2015, 09:01 AM

I am very satisfied with the Aurum rx test cyp and npp .im up 10 pounds and strength has increased in the 3 weeks I have been using it .im switching over to the Aurum labs test mix 300 to see how it compares to the rx line
VikingLab likes this.