over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allday's Log with Black Star

Allday

Registered
What's up everybody?

I'm very excited to say that I was chosen to become one of Black Star Republic's Athletes. Gonna be running a log detailing what I'll be running with BSR and my experiences with it. Plans for 2016 will be to add some quality muscle and compete in men's physique in the later part of spring, with the ultimate goal of becoming nationally qualified.

25 years old (bday a couple weeks ago)
196lbs
5'11"
32" Waist and 44" Chest, and don't usually measure arms, legs or calves.

Currently coming off some moderate doses of test e, tren and npp. Once BSR's dvds arrive, I'll be running

750 Test E (selios - already have)
350 Tren A
350 Mast P
700 NPP

Will run for roughly 8-12 weeks before subbing out the npp for eq (or possibly the tren and mast... depends on how I'm feeling at that time)

Will also be doing a four week run with drol/winny to start off. Out of all the orals and combos I've run, I've enjoyed the results from drol/winny the most. Might not be for everyone but been very synergistic in my experience.

Will update with more on training, diet and other fun stuff in a bit. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask away. If you have any advice or insight, I'd love to hear it as well. Discussion, sharing experiences, and learning are the best things about these boards so want to foster that environment best I can in this thread and make it enjoyable for everyone.

But for now here are some current pics:

**broken link removed**

Alright first day in. Hit a back workout today. Had a huge sushi binge last night with the girl and weighed in at 198 this morning.

Bodyweight Pullups
5x15,15,15,12,9

Hammer Strength Single Arm Front Pulldown
4x8

Bent Over Row:
4x8-12 (worked up to my final set with 275. A little body english incorporated for the final reps)

Double Arm DB Row
3x10 (85lbs dbs)

Hammer Strength Machine Row
3x10-12

Cable Pulldowns S/S with DB Shrugs
4x15-25
4x25 (100lbs DBs)

Barbell behind the back Shrugs S/S with 45lbs plate shrugs
4x15 with 225lbs
4x25-50 with 45lbs plates (my plates have handles on them so easy to hold)

This finished with 25 minutes of LISS on the stairmill and spent the rest of the day Xmas shopping lol.

As you can see, I don't keep track of all the weights (usually never remember anything besides bench, squat and deads) but will try to remember as much as I can and post them up. Mind you, I look stronger than I am.

Excited to get started with what Black Star is sending but will have to wait a couple days. We'll see if I can be patient

Alright day two down. Still pushing hard even though I am getting so antsy to start up with some black star products. At least my selios test is affiliated with BSR so repping the gear as much as I can for the meantime. By the end of the week all my gear will be BSR. Had a busy day in the office today but still managed to kill it on the meals and workouts macros were at 275 protein, 325 carbs, 30 fat. Nothing serious right now but slowly working the cals up. Day went as such:

Upon Waking: 200mg caffeine
30 minutes cardio on the stairmill

Meal 1
10oz 96/4 lean ground beef w/ veggies

Meal 2:
10oz chicken w/ veggies and 10grams coconut oil

Meal 3:
100 grams (uncooked weight) jasmine rice
7oz chicken
150grams raspberries

Workout: Chest

Intra:
80 grams of carbs via HBCD
10 grams creatine
10 grams eaa's

Meal 4:
100 grams (uncooked) oats
150 grams raspberries
2 cups eggwhites with spinach and mushrooms
2 servings fat free cheddar cheese

Rarely take pics of my food but snapped one of my preworkout meal. Looks boring, tastes amazing.

Legs on deck for tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Oh post cardio ab check. Need to not worry about keeping these tight, gains are more important. But do love staying lean.

Got some exciting news.. The BSR pack has landed. Way quicker than I expected. So as of today I am finally all on Black Star product (with the exception of the selios test e). Got in some Tren Ace, NPP, and Eq.

Loaded up 100mg Tren Ace, 100mg NPP and 150mg Test E.

Super smooth. Always use a 25 gauge and had no issues.

Onto the day.

6:00AM: Wake up
Take 200mg caffeine

6:15AM: 30 minutes LISS cardio

7:45-6:00PM: Work

6:30-8:00: Leg Day

4x25 Leg Extension S/S W/
4x15 Lying Leg Curl

Barbell Back Squat:
3 warmup sets
4 working sets with 425 (6,6,5,3)

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
3x12 with 275lbs

Single Leg Leg Press:
4x25

Seated Calf Raise:
6x10-25 (deep calf stretching in between)

Walking Lunges:
3x25 (each leg) w/ 120lbs

Standing Calf Raise:
4x15

Lying Leg Curl
3x12-8

Single Leg Leg Extension:
4x25 (rest only when other leg is working)

Some stretching and foam rolling.

Leg Shot...

Now time to feast up and make these babies grow.

Looking good brother..love the detail here!
Have you been in touch w BS this week?

Looking good brother..love the detail here!

Have you been in touch w BS this week?

Thanks bud! And yea we've been talking a little everyday. Think things are quite busy at the moment trying to get everything out on time with holiday delays. Are you having trouble getting in touch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up guys. Sorry to not update the thread yesterday, this week has been insane with work. Trying to finish up a couple projects with some clients before xmas comes because i know it'll be hard to get things done in between then and the new year. But even after a couple 10-12 hour days in the office, still managing to hit the gym. On day two of my BSR gear and still letting things build up. I was on some quality stuff before so if I don't feel any drop off, that'll be my sign that Black Star is some quality stuff.

BSR sent me out Tren Ace, NPP and EQ so will be making a minor changes to what my plan was (no mast p on hand yet, so will keep the tren a little higher until it comes in).

So right now it's looking like:
700 test e
700 tren ace
700 npp

Nice and simple. Higher than I've gone in the past (with the exception of the final couple weeks of dieting for a show). Will update with some more thorough posts tomorrow, but it's getting late here right now and got another busy day tomorrow. luckily my weekend will be free and get a shorter week next week.

Ya...not sure Wats up?

Ah I'm sorry to hear that man. I know that things have been hectic with coming out with new products and holiday shipping so know he's been busy. Has he gotten back to you yet (know you sent this yesterday). If not, I'll send him a pm and see.

looking solid and def like the food pics:D

thanks bud. I'll try to keep up with the food pics, but I am pretty bad with remembering to take them. I also eat similar foods everyday so they may get redundant lol

looks like a nice cycle. ;)
following

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner