over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Viking Human Grade Log

flex22

Registered
I won an auction from back in November from Viking. From the auction i got 10 norma test e amp and 10 sus amp. Im going to rum 1 amp EOD starting with the test eth until Im out. Im also running 600mg EQ wkly. Did 1st shot today and the test E was super smooth. No pip and no sting aty all. Oil was thick but still got it through my 25g.

Thanks man!
I'm sure it will be very useful for many of the brothers here.

nice

im in for the win bro

Looking forward to hearing about the upcoming weeks. Good luck man, sounds solid!

2nd pin just now. Smooth as butter. Confident my opening skillz are getting better too lol.

so far im 3 test E amps in. Already notice increase in my sex drive almostfeeling like its increasing daily. Fuckin loveee it. Im full all day long and just my overall feeling of well being is super high. Also eating like a machine. Kind of always like that but fluncates time to time. But definetly noticed the increase this last week. I am running 10mg daily of local pharmacy novadex so no gyno issues at all either. Super happy to see how good this gets

ive yet to try the amps?

I think i will have to try the amps ? I think the amps are always best IMO from any company in general. whereas vials you may get an uneven dose in 1ml from a 10 ml vial. Although not likely lol. How is your mood so far brother? any updates on that?

awesome sense of well being. Defenitely felt really great in gym today. Did back and pump and fullness was outta this world. Started with supersetting standing cable rows with standing pulldowns with the rope, spreading the ends when I got close to my legs. From there i went to my staple back exercise and did barbell rows. But this time I used my gyms Ez curl bar to see if it felt better on my wrist. Not only did it feel better but the contraction I got was 10x better than the reg barbell. I did 4 sets of these and felt so great. From there I went to the sitting cable pulldown with the close grip handle. Went super slow on negatives and got massive stretch going on to point where my i thought my lats were gonna pop outta my skin. Last I did a tri set for 2 rounds of back hyper ext with 25lb plate next was bent over seated laterals and last was shrugs. At the end of my workout I had to hang on the pull up bar multiple times and do a couple other back stretches to get my flexabiltiy back cause the pump was so intense.

today i trained arms with one of my PT clients. I have to say arm days are my favorite. There my best bodypart and the pump i got was so insane by the end of the workout that my reps were only half reps cause I couldn bend my arm any further. I mainly super setted in the beginning doing standing overhead cable tri ext with cable bar curl for 3 sets 15-20reps. then was machine dips supersetted with machine preacher curls 3 sets last 2 to failure. Then hit the freeweights hard. Started with Scott barbell curls. These make my arms look more insane than any other arm exercise IMO. 3 sets all to failure. Then were sitting tri french press 3 sets 12-15 reps. And last was sitting DB curls but could only do 2 sets because pump got so insane it was pointless to go any further cause I couldnt move my arms. Last thing was my 10 mins abs.

great updates brother!

keep up the great log bro!

took the last 2 days off cause I was doing things with my family. But did hit legs and was absolutely insane. Strength and even endurance is increasing. Pushing out more reps than usual with my work sets has got me really excited. Am going to weigh myself tomorrow to see how much weight gain Ive had since starting so far. Definetly eating a shit tom of food more than usual too. Loving my log here. Will post tomorrow my weight and next workout which should be chest/shoulders

:)

It makes me happy that you are noticing higher endurance and strength :)

So i weighed myself this past Friday and I was 229. @ weeks ago I was 223. So I'm very happy with results thus far. I very insanely full 24/7 and get compliments almost everywhere I go, even when my kids are with me. I have also noticed my strength has been climbing but my favorite part is I'm being able to push my work sets farther than I have in a very long time. Every single workout I'm happy with and feel more productive than ever with my training. Will say only downfall but its no biggie to me is, since I'm running my test so high I'm getting just a little bit of zits on my shoulders and upper back. But I also have naturally oily skin so its nothing new. But definitely can tell when my body's using high test. I have always called TEST= KING and this cycle just reminds me of how right I am. Not sure if Im gonna be able to hit gym tomorrow but definitely Monday. Will update you nest time IM in the gym. Take care y'all

awesome news!

So i weighed myself this past Friday and I was 229. @ weeks ago I was 223. So I'm very happy with results thus far. I very insanely full 24/7 and get compliments almost everywhere I go, even when my kids are with me. I have also noticed my strength has been climbing but my favorite part is I'm being able to push my work sets farther than I have in a very long time. Every single workout I'm happy with and feel more productive than ever with my training. Will say only downfall but its no biggie to me is, since I'm running my test so high I'm getting just a little bit of zits on my shoulders and upper back. But I also have naturally oily skin so its nothing new. But definitely can tell when my body's using high test. I have always called TEST= KING and this cycle just reminds me of how right I am. Not sure if Im gonna be able to hit gym tomorrow but definitely Monday. Will update you nest time IM in the gym. Take care y'all
the fact that you are gaining weight is a plus in my world. even a pound to me is a victory :) Grats on the gains and thank you for your honest log

awesome to hear sounds like everything is firing on all cylinders plus compliments are always great!!!

We have products for weight loss ;)
nice log bro!

I am pushing the test super high at this point cause for me test put the most size on me. I use my other compounds to keep me gaining and my body guessing. Im also using human grade nolvadex at 10-20mg daily depending on the mirror. But I cant tell you how happy I am with cycle and I am very lucky to also have an AI on hand at all times cause I dont wanna know what estrro effects would be happening if I wasnt running an AI. I had an awesome arm day yesterday and was suppose to go to the gym today. But Yesterday stryed feeling like I was catching a bug and today It hit me totally hardcore. So resting for now and letting my body get back to itself and heal

awesome to see all these logs going on here. It definitely helps and show where some of the quality products are. So I had a little shoulder issue yesterday but still managed to work arund it somewhat. So i ended up doing chest and shoulders but only presses for shoulders cause laterals would cause to much discomfort. But I still made it a great workouut and can definetly tell my recovery ability from workout to workout is at an all time high. And my sex drive is outta this world.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws