Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Thumbs up mike036 log (Aurum Rx) Trenbolone Acetate

What we got ?

Trenbolone Acetate

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

=> IFBB Pro's chose us, what about you?

=> Want to see Blood tests on our gear? Click here!

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

=> SOLBERG LAB - international. Oil's, Tabs, Spray.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 01-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Name:  Tren a (RX).jpg
Views: 834
Size:  71.7 KB

=> Aurum RX - local. Oils, Tabs, HGH, ** AURUM RX SALE, 20% OFF ON OILS AND TABS.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 01-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Registered Member

I love tren,absolutely one of my top 5!Over the years I just can't take big doses of it,at even moderate amounts.Curious to see how you do with it!
Old 01-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I pinned 1ml yesterday .the oil is very smooth .i didn't get the cough this time which is fine by me .the cough is hit or miss with me ,sometimes I get it sometimes I don't .its a day later and there is no soreness where I injected.im going to pin another ml later .
Old 01-12-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingLab View Post
That was my picture. I took it but it came out upside down so Viking was kind enough to fix it for me .
Old 01-13-2016, 01:22 AM
Registered Member

tren ooohh lordy lol

tren is so tough looking isnt it? very intimidating potentcy
Old 01-13-2016, 08:11 PM

I did 1ml of the tren 2 days in a row to get it in my system and now I'll be doing 1ml eod .no pip with the previous 2 injections.if the tren is good all I need is 300-400mg/week .that is all I can handle .i can't believe some guys use 700-1000mg/week of tren.i would be crawling out of my skin .
Old 01-13-2016, 10:46 PM
Registered Member

I used to use off season and precontest ..but ya,nowadays the sweats and sleeplessness would get to me..I have issues with those things regardless! Lol!
I got some plans for a little tren coming up..curious to see how you do w it!
Old 01-14-2016, 12:19 AM
Registered Member

if i run it

if i run any tren that i have i cant go near 400 mg or else im deca dick all the way and i hate that shit lol. gotta keep the old lady happy
Old 01-15-2016, 12:46 AM

I did another ml of the tren ,so that's 3mls in the past 4 days .i have been lucky and have avoided the dreaded tren cough although this shot I tasted in the back of my throat .usually when that happens the cough follows but not this time .i usually start getting insomnia around the 4th day of tren use so I'm due .
hohojijo likes this.
Old 01-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

yup thats how it gets me lol

all the sides of some good tren lol
Old 01-15-2016, 01:40 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Tren works very well for me at low doses. Ace is nice but I actually prefer hex over all else. Enanthate is good too. I think just holding that higher blood level is what does it.
I did 200mg eod for a while once of ace and man did that work...
Old 01-15-2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri-terror View Post
Tren works very well for me at low doses. Ace is nice but I actually prefer hex over all else. Enanthate is good too. I think just holding that higher blood level is what does it.
I did 200mg eod for a while once of ace and man did that work...
I have use tren e several times but after a couple of weeks of horrible insomnia you just want it to end so I stick to ace now .when the sides get to severe I know I can stop and in a couple of days they will be gone .i never tried hex,I just assumed it was the same as the enanthate .
Old 01-15-2016, 08:38 PM

So I wouldn't call it full insomnia just yet but my sleep last night wasn't like it has been .i normally wake up several times to use the bathroom and fall right back into a deep sleep .last night every time I woke up I tossed and turned,never really falling back to sleep.my willow was wet from sweat towards the early morning .the sides have begun .
Old 01-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Registered Member

Tren really can do some amazing things,great for strength and changing ones physique!
are you running test with it?
Old 01-15-2016, 10:34 PM

I have only been using 200mg/week of test for the past 3 weeks . I had a doctors appt yesterday to do bloodwork .now I'll bump the test up to 750mg/week .i was using the Aurum labs ,not the Aurum rx test mix 300.2/3 of an ml once a week .had blood drawn 4 days after my last shot .

Last edited by mike036; 01-15-2016 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:15 PM

My sleep is really starting to suffer .its like I went from needing 8 hours to needing only 6 and I know it's going to get worse .i have never been an aggressive type guy but small thing are irritating me .i feel much more irritable .im going to hit the gym in like an hour and put this aggression to good use .

Last edited by mike036; 01-16-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:28 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike036 View Post
My sleep is really starting to suffer .its like I went from needing 8 hours to needing only 6 and I know it's going to get worse .i have never been an aggressive type guy but small thing are irritating me .i feel much more irritable .im going to hit the gym in like an hour and put this aggression to good use .
That's why i will not use Tren or Clen again,These products have a bad effect on me,every little thing makes you go crazy.

* Email us :
[email protected]
Old 01-16-2016, 09:54 PM

Just got back from the gym ,did a shoulder workout .the tren is really kicking in .all the weights felt lighter and I could easily do more reps. I feel like I could go back to the gym and do another workout .aggression can be a good thing if channeled correctly .
Old 01-17-2016, 08:14 PM

Did my shot this morning and within seconds I felt it in my nose and throat .i started to cough . It lasted a could of minutes .its shots like these that make me want to rethink using tren .its such a horrible feeling .im going to hit the gym in like an hour or so .